Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 50. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 18
I can not find the coin on coinmarketcap. What is it's current market cap?

U can calculate by urself, get the buy price for 1 coin, buy-price * total current supply and u have the marketcap.

I think because octaex got no connection to coinmarketcap, and it must be based on an exchange price (for what i know).
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
I can not find the coin on coinmarketcap. What is it's current market cap?
It seems at first glance, the development is going well, slowly following the plan. But still very weak support from supporters and the community. I would like to see more interested people. As there is a contest already ended on 5 may?

Oh i am very interested in this coin, testing stuff and mining since day 0,. or day 1 however u call it haha.

The problem i have now is buying, i dont like the website where its on now (octaex). Crex24 or something would be a good start (small exchange but i trust them).
I like everything about this coin so i am supporting by mining this coin with everything i got. But i also would like to buy so i can increase my wallet balance, however, not on octaex. For this i would like to see this coin on crex24 at least.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
It seems at first glance, the development is going well, slowly following the plan. But still very weak support from supporters and the community. I would like to see more interested people. As there is a contest already ended on 5 may?
wow i saw something nice on octaex, but for who this lil pump did.. Why not make the buy wall higher/stronger instead of buying on 20 Cheesy

I will pick some more later today, great job
Activity: 230
Merit: 5
How do you mine this? Within the wallet itself, or there's a special miner software?
Have some idle CPU power, might give it a try...
Thanks.

You can mine in the wallet or there are a choice of miners -

https://github.com/ProgrammerDan/arionum-java/releases

https://bitbucket.org/cryptogone/ariocppminer/downloads/
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
How do you mine this? Within the wallet itself, or there's a special miner software?
Have some idle CPU power, might give it a try...
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
Mining this coin with CPU is relaxing...

AMD FX-4300 4 cores minging @ 4 to 5.4 H/s Linux ariocpminer
Intel I3 3 cores mining @ 1.8 to 2 H/s Windows10 Arionum wallet

low hashrates so I use pool: aro.cool

started mining April 27 got 43.34 Arionum rewarded up until today May 1

Why not also using the ariocppminer (or javaminer) on Windows10 ?

Arionum wallet hashrate is really not good when compared to those (not sure why) and ariocppminer has specific windows optimisations
(Windows is the platform on which you gain the most H/s when comparing arioccpminer to javaminer)

Thanks for the tip, I will try arioccp on windows10 this weekend.

arioccpminer Windows10 64bit Intel i3 is doing 5.1 H/s 4 threads
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Any plans for listing on any good exchange? Not this unknown shit without trading volumes
there current supply is around 30 million? when will max supply be reached? Whats the inflation per month
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27719378 has all the info you need!
additionally, listing on a new exchange is in the making. 3BTC were collected for this goal and the Dev Team has already initiated the contact with the exchange. You may expect news rather sooner than later in that regard. For more info join discord channel.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Any plans for listing on any good exchange? Not this unknown shit without trading volumes
there current supply is around 30 million? when will max supply be reached? Whats the inflation per month
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27719378 has all the info you need!
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Interesting interview. Thanks for sharing Smiley
Activity: 38
when will the  IOS  wallet be released ? any timeframe!
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Activity: 230
Merit: 5
Introducing to you the first interview by AroDev about Arionum and it's future

Please click on the link below to read our very own AroDev's Steemit interview

Activity: 11
Love the progress this project has made and the great communication to the community. Just curious if Devs have any plan to try to get onto another exchange? Octaex is pretty terrible and order book is so thin. Even cryptopia would be a huge improvement.

According to Mercury80,

"We have sold OTC 3 BTC worth of ARO from the exchange fund. We can't provide any ETA regarding the listing on the new exchange, however, we were informed that ARO will be integrated ASAP after we send the listing fee."

So expect an announcement soon.

Awesome! Looking forward to it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Wallet isn't opening, how can i find an error log? it's like a ghost in my pc
Activity: 168
Love the progress this project has made and the great communication to the community. Just curious if Devs have any plan to try to get onto another exchange? Octaex is pretty terrible and order book is so thin. Even cryptopia would be a huge improvement.

According to Mercury80,

"We have sold OTC 3 BTC worth of ARO from the exchange fund. We can't provide any ETA regarding the listing on the new exchange, however, we were informed that ARO will be integrated ASAP after we send the listing fee."

So expect an announcement soon.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
see you on the moon 6-12 months from now with ARO  Cool
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17
It seems that listing on Open Ledger DEX is free, maybe submit the application form?

https://dex.openledger.info/welcome

We tried, it costs 1 BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: