Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 52. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Is it possible to use AES?

At present, the library has special code paths for AVX, AVX2 and AVX512f. I hope to include some additional optimizations, but they will probably be along the SSE path; I haven't evaluated if AES instructions would offer any speedup.

Good day dan, i followed all the prompts as stated in the java miner, but once i reach the setting of an alias and i click enter, the application just closes. Tried running it again but it keeps on closing the application. Then once i delete the config file, the prompts start from begining.

Is there any fix for this? My core is i7 and i downloaded the arionum-miner-java-avx2.exe file
Activity: 230
Merit: 5
where is the location of the arionum light wallet file?

If you are using Windows it will be in users/appdata
Activity: 131
Merit: 13
In the fray since 2013.
where is the location of the arionum light wallet file?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
This is a great project and I like how the development goes.. I think it really needs to get on better exchange octaex is fine but no volume and horrible to use.. Cryptopia, Bibox, Kucoin.. even coinexchange or cryptobridge would do it. I cant imagine that all those coins on cryptopia really have to pay the whole listing fee, maybe contact cyptopia support and ask nicely?
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
Mining this coin with CPU is relaxing...

AMD FX-4300 4 cores minging @ 4 to 5.4 H/s Linux ariocpminer
Intel I3 3 cores mining @ 1.8 to 2 H/s Windows10 Arionum wallet

low hashrates so I use pool: aro.cool

started mining April 27 got 43.34 Arionum rewarded up until today May 1
which settings to mine currency ??

I am not sure exactly what you are asking, if you go to the "How to mine" page on any of our pools there are guides on using the miners that have been produced by the Project Team.

If you were implying you wanted settings for things like BFGMiner etc, then it is not possible to use those kinds of miners
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
which settings to mine currency ??
Can someone tell me how much (on average) can you earn per day mining this with solid i5/i7 (in USD)?

Depending on your h/s, use this calculator - https://arionum.info/calculator and use the current value per ARO @ $0.13
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Can someone tell me how much (on average) can you earn per day mining this with solid i5/i7 (in USD)?
is the benchmarks on pools right ??

1080 ti gives hashrate equals to 2x ryzen 1600x ?

Yes, as Arionum is not designed to be mined with a GPU, hence why the algorithm memory requirements were changed to effectively render GPU mining unfavourable

Activity: 253
Merit: 101
KEK
is the benchmarks on pools right ??

1080 ti gives hashrate equals to 2x ryzen 1600x ?
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK
I'm impressed with how well this coin is doing. The teams behind it are very confident, and it's starting to shine.

Keep it up !
Activity: 388
Merit: 13
So, it's not worthy to mine it anymore?
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
on Current Shares No,  but on Historic Shares yes.
Well, you earned something then!
As said before you won't get much with one CPU.
Activity: 34
on Current Shares No,  but on Historic Shares yes.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
I have mined 2 days but do not get anything, I use windows gui wallet, and Windows bundle: https://www.arionum.com/files/ArionumWin.zip, also get nothing. I use ryzen r7 x1700.
anyone experienced the same thing?

Did you look for your address at the pool? There are 2 boxes you have to check, Current Shares and Historic Shares.
However, earnings are very low right now.
Activity: 34
I have mined 2 days but do not get anything, I use windows gui wallet, and Windows bundle: https://www.arionum.com/files/ArionumWin.zip, also get nothing. I use ryzen r7 x1700.
anyone experienced the same thing?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Fired up ye olde BCT account to suss this bad boy out, Lets see how we go.
I was wondering if there is 32bit version of the Win light wallet?
Correct me if I am wrong, but I can't see it under the downloads section.

Unfortunately the Windows wallet is 64 bit only
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
I was wondering if there is 32bit version of the Win light wallet?
Correct me if I am wrong, but I can't see it under the downloads section.
Pages:
Jump to: