Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 56. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi, Where in the united State can we buy Arionum ARO coin. I know is listed on only one exchange but it's not in English language.

oh really  Grin there is a button on the right up side .. you can change the language  Grin

LOL ! Cheesy
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Hi, Where in the united State can we buy Arionum ARO coin. I know is listed on only one exchange but it's not in English language.

oh really  Grin there is a button on the right up side .. you can change the language  Grin
Activity: 180
Anything wrong with aropool.com?  All of my java miners dropped and are now showing "Update failure: Forbidden"  over and over.

My windows lite miner is showing hashing speed but also intermittently showing,"Updating mining info failed. Please check the pool"

Where do I check on the pool on status?
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Activity: 141
Elicoin, WAVI, Haven, Alloy, Arto, and Arionum. I love them all!  Grin

I only wish I had more machines to mine them all with Smiley

Lemoncoin, Cryply, Deiterium, Koto, Yenten..........)
Good company for ARO)))
Activity: 8
The hash rate is really beginning to rise! Great to see it is beginning to get some traction. 100% HODL.
Activity: 97
@andnet

You have very low hashrate so don't expect big rewards. What CPU are you using to mine? Have you ever mined any other cryptocurrencies? Yes, finding a block and getting reward is all about luck, and you can't draw conclusions after only 12 hours. Try to mine it for a week and check if calculations are similar to your results.

Yeah thats about right. Aro has a low hash rate compared to other coins but everyone mining has the same lower rate. Big rewards only come from larger hashrates in turn you need a faster machines to get more Aro's. The thing about most of the new coins is its all about the experience and fun in mining and helping a new coin grow. There are several new coins that are a grass root efforts like Arionum. To name a few are Elicoin, WAVI, Haven, Alloy, Arto, and Arionum. I love them all!  Grin

I only wish I had more machines to mine them all with Smiley
Activity: 180
Couple of questions:

How can I get the stats reporting to work?  My config file looks like the following:

Code:
pool
http://aropool.com
3MZyvUFe68sAwC9mEaauxC6twFjx2pqyDC9Mkt1XbZwdsLwQGPcd6tiSZczWQsFzp8hs2MU9nBiXaQPXmRjpu2M
standard
true
aikida3kWS1
http://my-arionum-node report.php false aikida3kTokenWS1
The java miner is showing an error "Failed to report stats: my-arionum-node"

How can I be sure the pool "sees" both of my workers?  I have one running the Windows lite wallet and one running the Java wallet.  The pool is reporting my hash rate as 2 but one worker is at 2.18 and the other is at 2.8.  I have entered the same wallet address for both workers (I used the Windows lite address when the Java wallet asked for a wallet address.

Does each worker for each java wallet installed require a unique token or is the same name of the token used?

Once 3 coins are mined (3 is the minimum payout amount, correct?), how often is the payout?  

Why is there both a public key and a wallet address?  Most coins use the public key as the wallet address.  So what is the purpose of the public key?

Thanks!

ARO is not the cryptocurrency for you

Yes, it is only for you, master of shitcoines.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
@andnet

You have very low hashrate so don't expect big rewards. What CPU are you using to mine? Have you ever mined any other cryptocurrencies? Yes, finding a block and getting reward is all about luck, and you can't draw conclusions after only 12 hours. Try to mine it for a week and check if calculations are similar to your results.

yea mining this is hard if you're on an older cpu finding shares can take a while, that I've tried threadrippers and i5/7 are pretty good the pentiums in my gpu mines are rubbish for this coin
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
@andnet

LOL  12 h mining. 0.1$ LOL Calc show 30 coin
It is a supershitcoin.

OvErLoDe1, luck? yee only luck.)))
Activity: 388
Merit: 13
Considering a hashrate of 22 H/s, which pool is better? aro.cool or aropool.com?

I was mining on the "bigger" pool, decided to try aro.cool for small miners, have 63391 submitted shares in 12 hours and still a pending balance of 0.00...
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
I'm always interested in CPU coins as the next big thing, and hopefully one will solve the botnet problem at one point in time because that is its only inherent weakness. GPU coins are too centralized now and the GPU market is struggling quite a lot to maintain order.

Can somebody help me and tell me if the volume on octa exchange is in BTC or ETH? I"m just unsure of the liquidity of the coin at the moment before getting fully involved with it.
Activity: 150
1000sats per aro now, that is a good sign.
Activity: 230
Merit: 5
About what luck u talking? U have only 1 pool and all hr

Also your mining time says 1901 seconds?? That's half an hour, sometimes it can take longer to find a valid share and then that block to then be won by the pool

We have 3 main pools, and "luck" depends on if YOU find the block or not, I don't understand what you are trying to say?
Mined on aropool.com 12 hours and by calculator should receive 25 coins.
But got only 8 coins...
Why?  Huh

The calculator relies on block find statistics, as block finds are a matter of luck, this cannot be factored into the calculator to give a 100% accurate result. The more time it is taken over, the closer you will get to the 25 ARO a day calculation
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Mined on aropool.com 12 hours and by calculator should receive 25 coins.
But got only 8 coins...
Why?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: