Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ART-PARK - touch the beauty! - page 20. (Read 2218 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 08:18:42 AM
To the work of the team, no questions at all, everything looks very nice. I am looking forward to the implementation of the project, I am sure that the flow of regular customers, the platform will have.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 04:41:24 PM
It is an excellent idea I really hope it would be especially convenient for tourists for example that struggle ina foreign country where to get ahold of tickets and all.. the possibility to get tokens while being active in the platform is luring too.. it would be great to see the partners you are working with
copper member
Activity: 55
June 06, 2018, 04:34:42 PM
Why does your platform need the Arty Coin token? What am I gonna do with him? After all, the purchase of tickets will be in dollars?
Absolutely all operations in the middle of the platform will be held in Arty Coin, this is the currency of this project.
Quite true. This project will act as an intermediary between the tourist and the administration of a particular cultural object. Tourists will be able to purchase the desired tickets to visit, and the administration of the organization of culture will be able to sell tickets. ArtPark does not sell tickets on its own, but only creates such an opportunity for all interested persons.Since the project will work not in one country, but in all countries of the world, it will be possible to pay for tickets not only with the help of the art Coin cryptocurrency, but also in the official currency of those countries where there are attractions.
copper member
June 06, 2018, 04:24:42 PM
10% discount on tickets will motivate people to use your service.
I think it's not just a discount, but first of all in the ability to save own time. Because ordering tickets in advance is much more convenient.
Yes, I agree with you, if it is a big businessman it will also save a lot of time on planning the schedule. Especially if this person wants to visit several places.
I don't quite understand, at the expense of what you will be able to provide a discount of 10%?
The project provides for direct interaction with the organizations of cultural objects, and this interaction will be mutually beneficial. Discounts, which will be provided by cultural events organizations to ticket buyers at the ART-PARK project site, will be compensated for by the increase in the flow of visitors to these cultural objects.
copper member
June 06, 2018, 04:15:38 PM
Utilizing the coins as payment for park or museum is interesting, but doesn't it get to limited expandable area?
I think people that wanting to have this kind of project will be limited?
Coins are supposed to be used not only for payment for visiting parks or museums. The scope of the coins will be much wider.
ART-PARK service use will allow to buy tickets for visiting cultural sites (museums, theaters, cinemas, art galleries, etc.),
for any event in any city and part of the world.
June 06, 2018, 01:10:04 PM
Why do we need an Arty Coin Token at all, wouldn't it be easier to work with the dollar? After all, it is not so easy to buy tokens, for an ordinary connoisseur of art
Activity: 154
June 06, 2018, 12:09:45 PM
And how will companies mainly in the film industry adopt ART-PARK? Can you buy ART-PARK tickets at the cinema entrance or just over the Internet?
If I understood everything correctly, then through the ART-PARK application it will be possible to buy electronic tickets, to the theater, cinema and so on.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
June 06, 2018, 11:53:40 AM
And how will companies mainly in the film industry adopt ART-PARK? Can you buy ART-PARK tickets at the cinema entrance or just over the Internet?
June 06, 2018, 11:42:31 AM
I like how prepare a road map of the project and the timing of the project, looks very serious.
Activity: 350
June 06, 2018, 11:33:21 AM
Are you planning to get listed on any review platforms in the near future?
It would be good to see the opinion of experts and analysts about this project - it's a good idea.
Activity: 49
June 06, 2018, 11:07:18 AM
Are you planning to get listed on any review platforms in the near future?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
June 06, 2018, 09:50:36 AM
An interesting project and the main thing is created just for me - I really appreciate my time. And when I go anywhere to rest, I know that I will definitely visit cultural places and would like to be able to buy tickets in advance. The project is necessary for people.
And what do not you like about centralized projects, where you can also buy tickets? You can also save time and effort. Do you think so?

And I also now use centralized services to purchase tickets. Only there is one nuance - I'm a fan of blockchain and total decentralization. So I'm closer to the liking will be Art Park or something like that on the blockchain .

So it's a matter of taste? Or is it the ideology of decentralization, which is so popular nowadays? I also better like decentralization

You guessed. I'm a big fan of decentralization and I see a great future in this. Of course, I will not give up the service I use, if it goes to blockchain , but I also enjoy the functionality of Art Park Smiley
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 09:29:20 AM
An interesting project and the main thing is created just for me - I really appreciate my time. And when I go anywhere to rest, I know that I will definitely visit cultural places and would like to be able to buy tickets in advance. The project is necessary for people.
And what do not you like about centralized projects, where you can also buy tickets? You can also save time and effort. Do you think so?

And I also now use centralized services to purchase tickets. Only there is one nuance - I'm a fan of blockchain and total decentralization. So I'm closer to the liking will be Art Park or something like that on the blockchain .

So it's a matter of taste? Or is it the ideology of decentralization, which is so popular nowadays? I also better like decentralization
June 06, 2018, 09:12:13 AM

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 08:44:59 AM
June 06, 2018, 08:30:28 AM
Activity: 238
June 06, 2018, 08:05:58 AM
Interesting project. Probably, there will be many willing to use his services. But in the project database there will be  information about only official cultural objects?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 07:38:27 AM
I've never seen such a project. This is a very good idea. I think that it is worth creating more projects related to the culture and creative development of the individual.
June 06, 2018, 06:22:44 AM
Blockchain + art is my personal passion  Smiley Good luck guys!
I also want the ART-PARK project to be successful. I will be happy to join the number of investors and buy tokens of the project.
Activity: 154
June 05, 2018, 03:52:13 PM
Hello!

What countries are you focused on firstly?
This is a global project, certain navigation to certain countries do not have. I don't know if it's good or not.
You will have more choice, but I am inclined that the project will cooperate more with the tourist countries
Pages:
Jump to: