Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ART-PARK - touch the beauty! - page 21. (Read 2218 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 03:41:28 PM
Blockchain + art is my personal passion  Smiley Good luck guys!
Activity: 182
June 05, 2018, 03:36:19 PM
Hello!

What countries are you focused on firstly?
This is a global project, certain navigation to certain countries do not have. I don't know if it's good or not.
Activity: 22
June 05, 2018, 03:08:44 PM
Hello!

What countries are you focused on firstly?
Activity: 154
June 05, 2018, 02:58:51 PM
I would like to see what happens with the project and of course I want to see the faces of the developers. I wonder who will work on the project.
Activity: 182
June 05, 2018, 02:49:02 PM
I welcome such start-ups. The guys have a clear and understandable idea. But! There are a lot of projects that will make you a competitor. Of course they are centralized ... Why do you need blockchain?

I myself sometimes wonder why the blockchain is needed at all? who needs smart contacts? Why this all?
Activity: 168
June 05, 2018, 02:35:12 PM
I welcome such start-ups. The guys have a clear and understandable idea. But! There are a lot of projects that will make you a competitor. Of course they are centralized ... Why do you need blockchain?
Activity: 238
June 05, 2018, 02:33:00 PM
Guys and how much do you need to raise money to implement the idea? And how will the implementation differ, depending on how much money you collect?

I'm not sure that in General this project will conduct ICO, this is no announcement, it may be necessary funds will provide the partners of the project.
Activity: 98
June 05, 2018, 02:13:02 PM
Guys and how much do you need to raise money to implement the idea? And how will the implementation differ, depending on how much money you collect?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 01:57:03 PM
I would gladly take advantage of this service. Very convenient - I'm going to another country, and I book tickets to museums / exhibitions in advance. A good opportunity to save time.

Yes, this is just right for those people who value time and go one step further with technology. I will observe the development of the project.
Activity: 112
June 05, 2018, 01:32:59 PM
I would gladly take advantage of this service. Very convenient - I'm going to another country, and I book tickets to museums / exhibitions in advance. A good opportunity to save time.
Activity: 196
June 05, 2018, 10:41:26 AM
Interestong project, is there a working betta version of this platform? are there any preliminary arrangements with the theaters?
There are preliminary agreements with a number of cultural objects, including theaters. The beta version of the platform is under active development.

And can you specify the release date of the beta version of the project? At least the approximate time, I really want to see the potential of the project from the middle.
copper member
Activity: 55
June 05, 2018, 09:56:33 AM
Interestong project, is there a working betta version of this platform? are there any preliminary arrangements with the theaters?
There are preliminary agreements with a number of cultural objects, including theaters. The beta version of the platform is under active development.

Activity: 434
June 05, 2018, 08:22:52 AM
I think that this project will help make art closer to the public. That's why it's worth attention and investing ..
Activity: 252
June 04, 2018, 11:01:41 AM
Well, in general, the idea is very interesting. met similar projects, but much depends on the team. I hope you will work on your idea better than the rest.

Yes, the whole project depends on the team, especially on the marketing plan, because without advertising - the project is doomed to failure.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
June 04, 2018, 10:17:24 AM
I have noticed that many doubt this project, I can not understand why? After all, the topic is extremely relevant.
The project itself is perfect, the idea is good. The negative is due to the General situation in the cryptocurrency market, as it is quite deplorable.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 09:20:53 AM
I have noticed that many doubt this project, I can not understand why? After all, the topic is extremely relevant.
Especially important during the holidays, i.e. now, in summer. The 3rd quarter is a very good time, the main thing is not to be moved.
Activity: 75
June 04, 2018, 05:15:53 AM
Good idea, I like it. I do not know if there are any similar projects. So far, only your have found. I love traveling. I would like to get tickets through you)))

If team will further develop their idea and find investors. then I think you will be able to do that;)
Activity: 196
June 04, 2018, 09:14:43 AM
June 04, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

And it's true, much depends on investments. Even if the team is strong and the idea is good then finding an investment will be an ease.

[/quote]
In fact, it is very difficult to find large investors now, given the unstable situation in the crypto-currency market, it is not 2017, it was easier then.
June 04, 2018, 05:44:55 AM
Good idea, I like it. I do not know if there are any similar projects. So far, only your have found. I love traveling. I would like to get tickets through you)))

If team will further develop their idea and find investors. then I think you will be able to do that;)

And it's true, much depends on investments. Even if the team is strong and the idea is good then finding an investment will be an ease.
Pages:
Jump to: