Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ART-PARK - touch the beauty! - page 23. (Read 2218 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 07:35:40 AM
It's a very good idea to buy museum tickets for exhibitions, theaters, in any city in the world, it will bring great benefits to people and help with saving time.
Saving time and comfort in finding the necessary tickets is the main advantage of the ART - PARK project, this is what the main emphasis is on.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 05:34:36 AM
10% discount on tickets will motivate people to use your service.
I think it's not just a discount, but first of all in the ability to save own time. Because ordering tickets in advance is much more convenient.
Yes, I agree with you, if it is a big businessman it will also save a lot of time on planning the schedule. Especially if this person wants to visit several places.
I don't quite understand, at the expense of what you will be able to provide a discount of 10%?
Perhaps there are agreements with museums, exhibitions. And accordingly, the more volumes of tickets sold and th moree flow of tourists - there
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
June 02, 2018, 05:25:38 AM
It's a very good idea to buy museum tickets for exhibitions, theaters, in any city in the world, it will bring great benefits to people and help with saving time.
Activity: 98
June 02, 2018, 05:16:43 AM
I think it's not just a discount, but first of all in the ability to save own time. Because ordering tickets in advance is much more convenient.
Yes, I agree with you, if it is a big businessman it will also save a lot of time on planning the schedule. Especially if this person wants to visit several places.
I don't quite understand, at the expense of what you will be able to provide a discount of 10%?
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
June 02, 2018, 04:59:55 AM
Nice project. So, ART-PARK will enable somebody to buy faster for any tickets to theaters, museums, exhibitions, movies, and concerts at all city in the world. This is really helpful. I'm sure people will be interested in and join to this project. I'll wait for the official site to gain more information and see the bounty program.  
Activity: 98
June 02, 2018, 04:54:01 AM
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 04:34:24 AM
Buy ticket class Internet site is now very mature, although the future is the world of block chain, under the condition of the convenient purchase, we have reason to believe that a more convenient way is our first choice. I hope that art-park can make it beyond the existing model, so that people can accept it more easily.
Activity: 154
June 02, 2018, 04:34:16 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
June 02, 2018, 04:33:38 AM
Utilizing the coins as payment for park or museum is interesting, but doesn't it get to limited expandable area?
I think people that wanting to have this kind of project will be limited?
Activity: 147
Merit: 19
TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto
June 02, 2018, 04:23:32 AM
Interestong project, is there a working betta version of this platform? are there any preliminary arrangements with the theaters?
Activity: 112
June 02, 2018, 04:12:46 AM
copper member
Activity: 55
June 01, 2018, 07:47:09 PM
This concept! A platform to buy tickets to museums, theaters, movies, concerts in any city in the world... It is so exciting I am all about this! Good luck!!
We are very glad that you liked our project. We hope that you will use our platform to purchase tickets.
copper member
June 01, 2018, 07:42:28 PM
Your idea is really impressive Shocked. It is definitely worth the great attention. Yeah and about buying tickets... it isn`t completely clear why should I buy them from you?
The platform will be such that you will save a lot of time in finding the tickets you need. I think that the system of discounts should also be present
Yes. The system of discounts will be present. There is confidence that with the development of the project the size of the discount will increase.
copper member
June 01, 2018, 07:36:12 PM
The platform will be informative about all the cultural events in every city around the world,it is useful and necessary.
We are confident that the platform will potentially cover all cultural objects around the world.
copper member
June 01, 2018, 07:30:37 PM
Your idea is really impressive Shocked. It is definitely worth the great attention. Yeah and about buying tickets... it isn`t completely clear why should I buy them from you?
No one is saying That you have to buy tickets only from us. You have complete freedom of choice. Our platform gives only a great opportunity. Buy tickets where you want. And we will try to make our offers more profitable for you.
copper member
June 01, 2018, 07:19:56 PM
Explain one of my question, what's the point to me to buy tickets from you, if I can do it from the official sites? Do you offer any discount?
Buying a ticket on the ART-PARK platform, the buyer will win. He will receive a discount of 10% in the price of the ticket.
copper member
June 01, 2018, 07:09:10 PM
Quite an interesting idea, I think that if you manage to fulfill your plans, the platform will be a great help. It is convenient not only to get information, but bypassing the ticket office, with a ready ticket to visit the event of interest.
We believe that our project will really help people.
Activity: 48
June 01, 2018, 07:06:34 PM
I think it is very good, many people coming to an unknown country really do not know where and what is and what you can see interesting, your platform deserves attention Smiley
copper member
June 01, 2018, 07:03:44 PM
Do you guys have a website, a white paper?

Links to the website and the white paper will be provided in the near future. They are almost at the last stage of their readiness.
copper member
June 01, 2018, 06:54:58 PM
Much depends on the complexity of implementation. Even if it is possible to create such a large catalog - it's will be long process.

Of course, It will not be easy, as the project is designed for maximum coverage of cultural objects, the catalog will be voluminous.
Pages:
Jump to: