Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ART-PARK - touch the beauty! - page 25. (Read 2218 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 03:30:18 AM
And it will be in the form of a platform, or a mobile application. What are you going to do in the first place?

Usually it is done at the same time. Because you understand, people use both smartphones and desktops.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 03:48:00 PM
If I buy tickets to concerts, through your platform, will I get any discount or cashback from my money?
Activity: 238
May 31, 2018, 02:55:41 PM
The project is really interesting. It looks promising. What is impressive is that this project is designed for a large target audience (and will be in demand), which can not be said about many other crypto-currency projects.
The future of the project is, no one argues. Now the main thing is to successfully launch the project, and then everything will turn out.
Activity: 182
May 31, 2018, 11:28:54 AM
The project is really interesting. It looks promising. What is impressive is that this project is designed for a large target audience (and will be in demand), which can not be said about many other crypto-currency projects.
May 31, 2018, 11:06:45 AM
This is an interesting project. Have your managers already contacted any museums, theaters, cinemas, art galleries? Will they cooperate with your project?
Certainly. Our managers have done a lot of work in this direction. Our project is in demand from cultural institutions. They are ready to cooperate.
Great news, it turns out that this project already has future customers, I will closely follow the news of the project.
May 31, 2018, 10:55:08 AM
I can't find a link to your website, give it to me or tell me where I can find it myself? Or is the website still in development?
Activity: 98
May 31, 2018, 04:46:29 AM
And it will be in the form of a platform, or a mobile application. What are you going to do in the first place?
Activity: 70
May 31, 2018, 04:27:52 AM
Your idea is worthy of attention. I come across the fact that even in my city there are many interesting places. But I do not know about them! And how to buy tickets there? That's already a problem ...
Agree completely, if the project will actively negotiate with representatives of attractions, then soon on the platform there will be many interesting places.
Activity: 154
May 31, 2018, 04:07:06 AM
Your idea is worthy of attention. I come across the fact that even in my city there are many interesting places. But I do not know about them! And how to buy tickets there? That's already a problem ...
May 31, 2018, 03:44:50 AM
Tell me please, why your the platform will have its own token, if everybody can buy for crypto or fiat tickets?))
Man, usually for project tokens you can buy services and goods with large bonuses!
May 31, 2018, 03:18:11 AM
Tell me please, why your the platform will have its own token, if everybody can buy for crypto or fiat tickets?))
copper member
Activity: 55
May 30, 2018, 05:11:04 PM
do you have some partnerships with companies from this sphere?
We are currently working in this direction. We are fully confident that we will find partners in this area who will be ready to cooperate with our project.
copper member
May 30, 2018, 05:03:36 PM
This is an interesting project. Have your managers already contacted any museums, theaters, cinemas, art galleries? Will they cooperate with your project?
Certainly. Our managers have done a lot of work in this direction. Our project is in demand from cultural institutions. They are ready to cooperate.
copper member
May 30, 2018, 04:54:39 PM
As I understand, you  have an idea at the stage of develop. And it will be edited in the process of development. If I'm not mistaken))

Yes, absolutely. Any idea or project in the process of implementation is developed and improved.
copper member
May 30, 2018, 04:49:07 PM
Very interesting idea. Tell me, how will you work with the huge centralized competitors? What is the uniqueness of your project?
Competition is always good. Competition makes everyone work better. The best results are achieved by someone who can offer something special. The uniqueness of the project is that it will be possible to buy any tickets to museums, theaters, cinemas, exhibitions and concerts in any city in the world.
May 30, 2018, 03:13:51 PM
I believe that the idea of the project has the right to be implemented, people go not only to relax, but also to be culturally enriched.
May 30, 2018, 02:42:05 PM
Project ART-PARK provides a huge help and a great prospect in terms of leisure of the person.He must find his customers, because the project has great prospects. Cultural and educational tourism is a strategic resource and is in great demand!
Activity: 350
May 30, 2018, 01:09:00 PM
I want to know more about your marketing plan for the future, will you continue to spend money on advertising the project ?
Advertising is the main method in promoting the ART-PARK project, without strong advertising, the project will not gain popularity.
Marketing plan

• Overview publications release on the platform;
• Platform promotion while using news sites;
• Platform promotion in social networks;
• Indexing in search engines;
• Several landings creation about the platform;
• Advertising campaigns for different target audiences;
• The bonuses program for investors;
• Affiliate programs in related industries.
Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 12:53:19 PM
I want to know more about your marketing plan for the future, will you continue to spend money on advertising the project ?
Advertising is the main method in promoting the ART-PARK project, without strong advertising, the project will not gain popularity.
May 30, 2018, 11:22:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: