Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARTAX(XAX) - Next Generation DAaaS Platform [Governance][MN][POS] - page 4. (Read 25654 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
DEV Team recently announced new wallets , which is awesome , new branding plus governance
Activity: 40
Merit: 6
Artax project has been added for vote listing on SonoX decentralised exchange, the beta is due this month. you can vote here https://sonox.io/ maximum 3 votes per day for you're favourite projects. 

let us move Artax further up that list, as I see SonoX is going to be a successful platform in itself.

It is the perfect community contributor, to increase awareness and exposure for Artax to other communities.
And if you would like to learn how to monitor your masternodes, head on over to https://www.reddit.com/r/Artaxcoin for more guidance.
Activity: 32
Depends on the number of masternodes that are online in the network. Currently 5.95 XAX are rewarded to each masternode every 1 days and 2 hours. This will become longer as more masternodes are added.
thanks! i got it myself now as well i guees: amaoutn of daily blocks generated diveded by the amount of masternodes running Wink
Activity: 9
Depends on the number of masternodes that are online in the network. Currently 5.95 XAX are rewarded to each masternode every 1 days and 2 hours. This will become longer as more masternodes are added.
on what basis is the payout of the masternode happening? daily?
set up a masternode yesterday. project is included int the nodemaster script so it was really easy, like 30 minutes. great!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I like this coin. Huge potential .
New bigger Exchange in 3Q
Cryptobrahma recommend this coin..
Great news, XAX git repository is being moved to open source today  Wink

The open source community can now inspect the code, make contributions, download and compile the XAX platform  Grin Grin
I must add without sounding too shill, that factually this is the most solid masternode platforms I run.

In the entire 90 days of running nodes, I have had not one problem, they work flawlessly and as many others would agree, you forget you are running them.

Looking forward to the updates next week.  Smiley
Activity: 50
Hi,

Just a few words to let you know that the Artax Reddit is online: www.reddit.com/r/Artaxcoin

See you there too!
Activity: 48
Accumulating as much as i can, this will be huge
Activity: 509
Merit: 105
Looks very good . A pity that in your forum stream of low activity . You need to attract the attention of the forum on your project . A little publicity wouldn't hurt . My best regards
Activity: 20
Remember Artax is not JAM, 95% of all current master node coins are worthless exit scams with no use case or tech, the crypto space is full of them right now drowning out real projects like XAX.

XAX has a use case and a dedicated development team who are working to bring the community a usable platform with future longevity, not to mention governance and a steering committee.

My 2 cents is far too many people are drawn like moths to a flame on high ROI master node exit scams without conducting thorough research (if it looks too good to be true).

When the hype train pulls into the station and those people have lost all their money in those scams, I'm afraid solid projects like XAX will be out of their reach.

The roadmap, whitepaper, and new wallet are around the corner, I believe that is when a large percentage of future community members will stumble onto XAX.

I agree with you. XAX is perhaps one of the most undervalued masternode coins out there. While newbies are running after high ROI scam coins, XAX is building its platform quietly under the radar. I think Atrax has bright future ahead.

Thanks for your support. We are working as hard as we can to supply all the information that our community demands.

You are right, XAX is not jam.  I use this site to wittle out the jamscam turds, and XAX is not listed, you can take a look here; https://www.stakeandnodes.com/just-another-masternode  There are some on that list that is making progress to be de-listed as jamscam. It is good that XAX was not on the list in the first place. There are also many new jamscams that should be on that list.
Remember Artax is not JAM, 95% of all current master node coins are worthless exit scams with no use case or tech, the crypto space is full of them right now drowning out real projects like XAX.

XAX has a use case and a dedicated development team who are working to bring the community a usable platform with future longevity, not to mention governance and a steering committee.

My 2 cents is far too many people are drawn like moths to a flame on high ROI master node exit scams without conducting thorough research (if it looks too good to be true).

When the hype train pulls into the station and those people have lost all their money in those scams, I'm afraid solid projects like XAX will be out of their reach.

The roadmap, whitepaper, and new wallet are around the corner, I believe that is when a large percentage of future community members will stumble onto XAX.

I agree with you. XAX is perhaps one of the most undervalued masternode coins out there. While newbies are running after high ROI scam coins, XAX is building its platform quietly under the radar. I think Atrax has bright future ahead.

Thanks for your support. We are working as hard as we can to supply all the information that our community demands.
Hi does anyone have the addnodes for the config file?
For some reason I cannot sync

thx in advance

You will find them at Artax discord at #nodes channel.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
XAX coin and MN are awesome but volume is not high but I hope very soon price going to moon
Activity: 66
This will have one of the prettiest wallets in a few days. Masternodes are awesome and stable, reward is small but stable, can't wait for this to moon. Cheesy

agreed,   the new look is awesome
Pages:
Jump to: