Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARTAX(XAX) - Next Generation DAaaS Platform [Governance][MN][POS] - page 7. (Read 25654 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Really Very Kind of Important Announcement

Cryptobridge will soon be shutting down Artax Trading and all Old Artax Wallets.  All ticker symbol ARTX will be removed from the Cryptobridge exchange in 7 days so please remove all of your ARTX before this date.  Not doing so will lead to COMPLETE LOSS of all coins after this 7 day deadline.

XAX (The New Artax Coin for the ArtaxQ platform) will then begin to trade on Cryptobridge. 

Thanks again for hanging with us Fellow Artaxers as we continue to progress through this transition period.

Sincerely,
ArtaxCoin

I'm sorry but I'm really confused by this information.
I have 2500 ARTAX coins on cryptobridge and I never knew about this change from ARTAX to XAX, and why would I? Where does this leave me and others who have purchased on Cryptobridge? Can we do an exchange for XAX?

If not why on earth would it be allowed that ARTAX coin is still tradeable on there?

If i have to withdraw my ARTAX coins what wallet am i to use the one from the http://artaxcoin.org/ website?

Sorry to sound so angry but I don't understand

Thanks

Hello, same here.. we were surprised by the change..
Me, and a friend of mine lost around 1000 XAX when he transferred the amount to an address that I gave to him from old Artax chain.

Do NOT.. I mean do not send ARTAX from CryptoBridge to the wallet you download from the website, they are based on different blockchains unless dev can confirm the other way around.

Here, I'd like to also ask one important thing..
How can I swap my old ARTAX coins to the new XAX coins?
I used to have a masternode on the old blockchain.. and I'd like to start it again on the new one. Please assist!

Regards..

Please head to our discord channel for further help to swap old ARTX coin that existed in your wallet balance on 3/21/18 or older.  Any coin generated after that point is considered burnt in terms of the swap. ONLY 3/21/18 wallet balances will be swapped.  Anything after that point is not considered or even reviewed. 

Thanks,
ArtaxCoin

Cryptobridge will soon be shutting down Artax Trading and all Old Artax Wallets.  All ticker symbol ARTX will be removed from the Cryptobridge exchange in 7 days so please remove all of your ARTX before this date.  Not doing so will lead to COMPLETE LOSS of all coins after this 7 day deadline.

XAX (The New Artax Coin for the ArtaxQ platform) will then begin to trade on Cryptobridge.  

Thanks again for hanging with us Fellow Artaxers as we continue to progress through this transition period.

Sincerely,
ArtaxCoin

I have 2500 ARTAX coins on cryptobridge and I never knew about this change from ARTAX to XAX, and why would I? Where does this leave me and others who have purchased on Cryptobridge? Can we do an exchange for XAX?

If not why on earth would it be allowed that ARTAX coin is still tradeable on there?

If i have to withdraw my ARTAX coins what wallet am i to use the one from the http://artaxcoin.org/ website?

Thanks

Frankly, we are disappointed that some exchanges did not respond to our requests to stop trading well ahead of the swap date on 3/21/18.  The fact that it has taken greater than a month for some exchanges to comply with our requests is frustrating and saddening to us. Ultimately, it is a testament of the the general volatility and instability in the space across centralized exchanges and also decentralized exchanges. 

We HAVE NO ability to stop trading coins that still exist on what we consider forfeited blockchains. That will always be the case with any forked coin, if there are stakeholders which want to keep the chain alive, those old chain coins will continue to exist and more actually will be created although less and less people may recognize them as the 'real' chain (ie. ETH vs. ETH Classic or BTC vs. Bitcoin cash). Ultimately, it is due diligence on the part of potential investors and crypto-enthusiasts to do VERY thorough research into any new coin or platform they would like to put both their money and hearts into for the long haul. 

With that said, if you bought those ARTX on or before 3/21/18, you will be eligible for a swap to XAX.  If not, then you will not be eligible and should purchase XAX through exchanges who are specifically dealing in coins with ticker XAX.

Cheers,
ArtaxCoin
Activity: 25

Cryptobridge will soon be shutting down Artax Trading and all Old Artax Wallets.  All ticker symbol ARTX will be removed from the Cryptobridge exchange in 7 days so please remove all of your ARTX before this date.  Not doing so will lead to COMPLETE LOSS of all coins after this 7 day deadline.

Sincerely,
ArtaxCoin

Thanks

Hello, same here.. we were surprised by the change..
Me, and a friend of mine lost around 1000 XAX when he transferred the amount to an address that I gave to him from old Artax chain.

Do NOT.. I mean do not send ARTAX from CryptoBridge to the wallet you download from the website, they are based on different blockchains unless dev can confirm the other way around.

Here, I'd like to also ask one important thing..
How can I swap my old ARTAX coins to the new XAX coins?
I used to have a masternode on the old blockchain.. and I'd like to start it again on the new one. Please assist!

Regards..
Activity: 26

Cryptobridge will soon be shutting down Artax Trading and all Old Artax Wallets.  All ticker symbol ARTX will be removed from the Cryptobridge exchange in 7 days so please remove all of your ARTX before this date.  Not doing so will lead to COMPLETE LOSS of all coins after this 7 day deadline.

Sincerely,
ArtaxCoin

Thanks
Looks like we are about to hit the 950 ARTnode mark!  We are currently sitting at 947 ARTnodes. We are one of the most secure Masternode Networks out there!

Let's do it Artaxians!

Cheers!
ArtaxCoin
A great project! Everything is simple and easy to understand. I would be happy to join and see your sales, with great luck and success for the team!
merculet

Thanks for the praise. We are continually working on improvements and expansion into the cryptospace. Hopefully you'll end up joining our ARTnode network or staking network to continue to secure and build out the network.

Thanks!
ArtaxCoin
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
CryptoBridge and CREX24 coins will not be exchanged for XAX coins unless the individual can prove they acquired all said coins prior to the communicated March 21st deadline. Any coins acquired on the exchanges after that date will be burned and no swapping of coins will take. The Committee has voted that appropriate communication was given ahead of time on multiple channels to inform everyone of ARTAX -> XAX deadlines.
Activity: 6
The coin prices of this coin never fluctuated

fluctuate
verb
Meaning: rise and fall

rise AND fall, exactly. This coins prices never raised since very early on. They look a huge dump right after announcements and then where going down and more down in case of boxy and on case of XAX its dumped and now sits down there for ages without really moving anywhere its almost a straight line. I do not call that rise and fall. I call that fall and fail.

I repeat again. The coin has:

• Scammy background
  • Untrustful team
  • Market got flooded by cheap coins for whatever mistake the coin devs made.
  • Team does not care, website still leads people to buy the WRONG coin as I believe the 2nd swap is now over.
  • Technically is sucks as well, no build guide for linux gui wallet. Linux wallet is build for 32bit and needs all kinds of 32bit libs installed I needed to figure out the hard trail and error way, saw nothing mentioned about it.
  • Their supposed innovative parts is not even open source.
  • RIO is very very low compared to other coins that have FAR more exposure, stability, marketcap, trade volume ... so there is not much incentive for anyone to get this coin to run a masternode. I guess there may be a incentive to into it and run a node when the value of the node itself barely justifies even running a server for it.

You can claim "without solid proof" all you want its just only that I lost around $1000 in this coins its so much more I mentioned above and the proof is right there. It was a good learning experience I guess but that's it. There is not the slightest thing here why anyone would trust these guys and their supposed great innovation that are not even willing to share.
hi,
please move on. every investment have it own risk
the dev is still with us and that not what a scammer will do.
talking about loss? you buy boxy at $1200 right? after swap still getting 4 xax mn. im buying old artax at 2.0btc when btc was at $13500btc like that. (i have never sold any of my artax yet untill now. and now after swap i only have 2 xax mn. and you have better than me. if the dev run away and dump the coin then i will be angry but, that time is the time of the losses for everyone. and i accept that, please move on with your life. many loss more than you but they didnt blame anybody since this is their choice.
i belive in this project, and i know what im doing. and i prepare for the losses.
Activity: 5
Moving on up! We’ve broken the 900 ARTnode mark!  Our network continues to strengthen by the day.  Smiley

I hope ARTnode strong open network that encompasses the earth
 Wink

Cheers,
ArtaxCoin

Sincerely,
ArtaxCoin
discord link is expired

It works for me.  Try again.  Smiley

Cheers,
ArtaxCoin
Activity: 35
discord link is expired
Moving on up! We’ve broken the 900 ARTnode mark!  Our network continues to strengthen by the day.  Smiley

Cheers,
ArtaxCoin
Done more reading and I can see it was originally two chains that merged, looking at the tech and the development plans on discord and the supply, I am totally shocked this isn't around $25 each. There are a shit ton of coins worth more with nothing but pure copypasta crap. where is the marketing? the tech looks similar to NEO without gas and more, and that shit is $70+ per coin. maybe devs should dox themselves to the project, a lot of the new successful coins all have a face to them these days.

Just give it a bit more time.  Of interest, NEO is an older coin.  Everyone thinks it is fairly new, BUT it is a few years old and if you drill back in time, you'll see them start also in the sub $0.10 range.

Ultimately, we've got a dedicated and passionate core of developers and we are looking to expand.  The community is becoming far more organized and frankly our tech is wholly unique in the space.  You see a lot of similar functions in higher market cap coins, but we think we perform those same functions and features more efficiently and I think a lot better as well.

Give us a few months to a year and we'll see if we can get the price to reflect the promise of the increased functional capabilities of the Artax Platform. 

Cheers,
ArtaxCoin
Activity: 40
Merit: 6
I can see it was originally two chains that merged,

You are correct, it was in its original form two separate coins intended to use the same ECP technology, created by the same devs, however, in the end, it was a fork to a new chain where both projects would amalgamate their respective communities into one streamlined platform.

Boxy had issues with the chain and the devs were stretched thin over two separate platforms, thus it was required to increase progress towards the development, it made far more sense to do so. Another team approached the Devs for the Boxy brand at the very end, the Boxy project now has no affiliation with Artax (XAX).

I am totally shocked this isn't around $25 each

Patience  Grin, there is still a lot of time left for those prices, this is a new direction, and Artax itself is only a few months old as a platform. You mention Neo price, which is a coin that has been around for over 2 years and gained further traction after rebranding from antshares.

where is the marketing?

It will come, as soon as the swap has settled, and development begins to burst into fruition.

maybe devs should dox themselves to the project, a lot of the new successful coins all have a face to them these days.

I completely agree to an extent, nobody likes a faceless entity, it disconnects us from a trust relationship, and is often the result of blame culture. Anonymity can often be used as the "big book" to hide behind or pass when there is blame.

The banks sought to become faceless corporations for years, and still do, however, it is one of the reasons the world dislikes banks, one of many.  The world evolved its currencies to break free from the establishment, then I agree that maybe crypto devs should evolve the business model with it.

Otherwise, we are all following the same path to the iron law of failure. I know more and more devs are becoming conscious of this, so hey, who knows, it could be a future surprise possibility.

Activity: 20
Done more reading and I can see it was originally two chains that merged, looking at the tech and the development plans on discord and the supply, I am totally shocked this isn't around $25 each. There are a shit ton of coins worth more with nothing but pure copypasta crap. where is the marketing? the tech looks similar to NEO without gas and more, and that shit is $70+ per coin. maybe devs should dox themselves to the project, a lot of the new successful coins all have a face to them these days.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
As far as I understand it, third-party developers will be able to earn in different ways... What models are there on the platform for them?
merculet
Activity: 50
IMPORTANT NOTICE
[/b]
Some exchanges like CryptoBridge and CREX24 are selling old ARTAX (ARTX) instead of XAX. Please be careful. They are different coins and if you buy ARTX, you will not able to change it for XAX.  So if you already have bought old ARTX to these exchanges, please contact the corresponding customer service to ask for a swap.
Has anyone ever utilized a blockchain platform for Virtual Reality Shopping?

I mean has anyone actually used Virtual Reality Shopping? 

Well, there's always a first time to try it out.  I think this will be one of the more interesting pieces of the Artax Platform Puzzle!   Smiley

Cheers,
ArtaxCoin
Moving on up!  A few tidbits to keep the Artax (XAX) faithful going and hopefully to on-board a lot of new members to this incredible new platform.

Hi Current Fellow Artaxers and future Artaxites! We've got a lot of great news.  Please head into our discord to learn about how our platform is evolving and building a completely and fundamentally game changing platform in the cryptospace.

Please check us out on discord here:

https://discord.gg/YX5rF6

If you don't want to head over and fall in the TLDR camp, I'll highlight a few things for you:

Artax Platform is now in Alpha Phase:

-A new sister chain is being created to run within platform which will be streamlined with our Encryption Cache Persistence tech.

-Realtime Asset and Cryptocurrency Exchange allowing for Atomic Swaps. This allows for you to trade any lightning network compatible currency with Artax bypassing traditional centralized exchanges and even other decentralized exchanges in favor of a fully decentralized method of exchange.

-Atomic Swap capability with other lightning network capable coins such as BTC, LTC, Decred, DGB, etc.....   I know this is a second mention, but this is a very big deal.   

-Strip shop functionality- Virtual Shop with Virtual reality integration with the Samsung Gear VR which is completely unique in the space.

-Massively increased transaction times with up to 500 transactions per second.

-Integrated Storage Add-Ons for portable devices.  Envision a world where you can use the blockchain to store data right on the ledger.  All of this is made possible with Encryption Cache Persistence tech built off of Redis open source software.

-ARTnode holders will have the capacity to vote on the platform and will be able to create their own tokens, contracts and sub-currencies.

-Decentralized and Encrypted Messaging made easy-the Artax Platform will facilitate both NIST and AES spectrum communications with support of both symmetric and asymmetric block ciphers. 

The above are clearly some of the most exciting pieces of the Artax platform puzzle and it is only getting better. 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/400599290915061770/437433005519405057/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/400599290915061770/437433629837099010/22222.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/400599290915061770/437434886979059712/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/400599290915061770/437440480687554560/unknown.png

Oh yeah, and the Android XAX wallet will be available soon.  Take your XAX on the go! 

Sincerely,
ArtaxCoin
Pages:
Jump to: