Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARTAX(XAX) - Next Generation DAaaS Platform [Governance][MN][POS] - page 5. (Read 25654 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
This will have one of the prettiest wallets in a few days. Masternodes are awesome and stable, reward is small but stable, can't wait for this to moon. Cheesy
Activity: 11
Hi,

Doing a little research: what's special about XAX tech - in layman terms?

1. Real-time Asset and Crypto-Currency Exchange allowing for Atomic Swaps. Trade any other lightening network compatible currency with Artax.

2. 0-Day Marketplace. Buying and selling of goods and services.

3. Strip shop functionality (the first of its kind): Virtual shopping integrated with Samsung Gear VR

4. Faster Transaction times - up to 500tx/sec

5. Integrated storage add-ons for portable devices. Portable devices will be able to store data on the blockchain directly using ECP, our proprietary encrypted and de-centralized methodology.

6. The ability to easily create your own currency built on the Artax platform (make your own cryptocurrency)

ok, sounds interesting. esp the VR shopping feature. will dig in further Smiley
Activity: 19
Agreed, Artax has been quietly and methodically moving ahead. The plans and tech for this coin are what initially drew my interest, and the great community and involved development team are what got me to invest. I think the result is going to be a crypto that is around for a long time.
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Remember Artax is not JAM, 95% of all current master node coins are worthless exit scams with no use case or tech, the crypto space is full of them right now drowning out real projects like XAX.

XAX has a use case and a dedicated development team who are working to bring the community a usable platform with future longevity, not to mention governance and a steering committee.

My 2 cents is far too many people are drawn like moths to a flame on high ROI master node exit scams without conducting thorough research (if it looks too good to be true).

When the hype train pulls into the station and those people have lost all their money in those scams, I'm afraid solid projects like XAX will be out of their reach.

The roadmap, whitepaper, and new wallet are around the corner, I believe that is when a large percentage of future community members will stumble onto XAX.

I agree with you. XAX is perhaps one of the most undervalued masternode coins out there. While newbies are running after high ROI scam coins, XAX is building its platform quietly under the radar. I think Atrax has bright future ahead.
Activity: 40
Merit: 6
Remember Artax is not JAM, 95% of all current master node coins are worthless exit scams with no use case or tech, the crypto space is full of them right now drowning out real projects like XAX.

XAX has a use case and a dedicated development team who are working to bring the community a usable platform with future longevity, not to mention governance and a steering committee.

My 2 cents is far too many people are drawn like moths to a flame on high ROI master node exit scams without conducting thorough research (if it looks too good to be true).

When the hype train pulls into the station and those people have lost all their money in those scams, I'm afraid solid projects like XAX will be out of their reach.

The roadmap, whitepaper, and new wallet are around the corner, I believe that is when a large percentage of future community members will stumble onto XAX.
Hi,

1. Real-time Asset and Crypto-Currency Exchange allowing for Atomic Swaps. Trade any other lightening network compatible currency with Artax.

2. 0-Day Marketplace. Buying and selling of goods and services.

3. Strip shop functionality (the first of its kind): Virtual shopping integrated with Samsung Gear VR

4. Faster Transaction times - up to 500tx/sec

5. Integrated storage add-ons for portable devices. Portable devices will be able to store data on the blockchain directly using ECP, our proprietary encrypted and de-centralized methodology.

6. The ability to easily create your own currency built on the Artax platform (make your own cryptocurrency)

Activity: 11
Hi,

Hi does anyone have the addnodes for the config file?
For some reason I cannot sync

thx in advance

addnode=45.32.233.39:21527
addnode=144.202.74.29:21527
addnode=199.247.0.99:21527
addnode=35.185.28.120:21527
addnode=45.32.22.238:21527
addnode=140.82.60.29:21527
addnode=108.61.252.205:21527
addnode=45.63.82.193:21527
addnode=46.101.48.90:21527
addnode=132.148.139.228:21527
addnode=121.63.252.178:21512
addnode=199.247.6.97:21527
addnode=173.208.188.35:21527
addnode=52.47.168.149:21527
addnode=144.202.36.100:21544
addnode=207.148.0.96:21527
addnode=54.37.72.144:21532
addnode=104.207.143.189:21527
addnode=165.227.87.76:21529
addnode=207.154.194.110:21527

You can also go to  http://artax.mn.zone/ and copy any of the active nodes from that list  Wink
Activity: 34
Just discovered the world of MN's. So much to learn and appreciate in this space
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi does anyone have the addnodes for the config file?
For some reason I cannot sync

thx in advance
Activity: 48
When will whitepaper be available? Any serious coin should not be without a whitepaper. I just visited your website and the link to whitepaper leads to the homepage.

Whitepaper coming soon, i trust in the team, The coin has great Tech
Artax now has a facebook page, you can follow it here https://www.facebook.com/artaxcoin
Whitepaper and roadmap are still in pipeline? I haven't found it on the website. Project looks cool anyway, good luck. Those POS tech are always tricky (at least for me)

Yes, whitepaper/roadmap/litepaper coming soon. The website is a temporary one while a permanent structured one is underway.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Artax now has a facebook page, you can follow it here https://www.facebook.com/artaxcoin
Whitepaper and roadmap are still in pipeline? I haven't found it on the website. Project looks cool anyway, good luck. Those POS tech are always tricky (at least for me)
I'm very worried because I was not following the community and it was already MN in the old wallet ... Can I change my coins yet?

If so, what is the procedure?

Head on over to the discord and enquire.
Activity: 1
I'm very worried because I was not following the community and it was already MN in the old wallet ... Can I change my coins yet?

If so, what is the procedure?
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
I like the way white paper is written. The project promises to be successful. Especially such a team!

As long as the team cooperate each other on specific project there is a higher possibility that it will become successfull in the future. And I find it in this team, when it regards to the white paper everything is written there most of the information are all complete.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Great project. Do you have a Telegram group?

yes there is telegram group.
here is the link https://t.me/joinchat/Hqshz1J_88FRye0z6xUqeQ

they made the announcement in the discord channel.

Artax is so awesome. the new logo is so cool
yes the new logo looks awesome. you guys have not updated it in Announcement? it still has old logo
ARTAX will moon soon, great tech. They have 4+ dev working on next-gen platform
Pages:
Jump to: