Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARTAX(XAX) - Next Generation DAaaS Platform [Governance][MN][POS] - page 6. (Read 25654 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 6
@ArtaxCoin: i mined on https://www.quantumminingpool.com/?address=AJwVgtqEdPmvwYLdGLKSdJQw3dPEeFrPWZ to my address and get tx hash for a payout, but didn´t recieved any coins in my wallet. Downloaded wallet todays which is fully syncronized. Is this a scam from the pool owner or a problem with the wallet, balance is showing 0?

Looks like Quantum mining pool are still on the old chain wallet, Artax previously underwent a swap with a new ticker (XAX). Any coin still labelled as (ARTX) is no longer Artax. The pool owner just commented in Discord, and has been made aware of the new wallet and projects position.

Artax (XAX) is no longer mineable and is now in motion as master-node/pure pos, and soon to be pure pos only.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
@ArtaxCoin: i mined on https://www.quantumminingpool.com/?address=AJwVgtqEdPmvwYLdGLKSdJQw3dPEeFrPWZ to my address and get tx hash for a payout, but didn´t recieved any coins in my wallet. Downloaded wallet todays which is fully syncronized. Is this a scam from the pool owner or a problem with the wallet, balance is showing 0?
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
discord invites are expired here and on the website  Sad
Activity: 5
As the number of master node networks increases, the value of XAX is recognized more more !
 Shocked
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Guys I am happy to share you a gem I found: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15MIjvJak8GnhRkB7YENiWxEMw8DzOqL4xi3SVI3WQ-M/edit#gid=0

Look at how awesome that guy rated this supercoin!

Sadly with the kind of people around here I feel I need to say the above is irony.
The third batch of Second Stage Swap payouts have been sent!  Welcome aboard the good Artax (XAX) train folks, next stop....   the moon and beyond!

In other news, we've now hit the 1000 ARTnode Mark!  Grin

You did a great job. All 6400 coins came in last night. Thanks and keep up the good work.
@ redhupplupup. Stop crying like a baby and get your mom to change your diapers. Nobody forced you to join crypto. In asic pool we mine with thousants of people to grab some piece of a coin. Next time put your money in the bank and get 0.05%/year. Most people do and they are happy haha

Thanks! We've been trying hard to right this ship and I think we are back on course with a lot of very exciting developments ahead!  

Keep it ARTy,
ArtaxCoin

Full Steam ahead judging by the perpetually growing node count, 1018 and counting. That is impressive, I suppose its safe to say confidence in the dev team is far greater than the guy who keeps rhyming off 80s tunes

So far we have had;

Rio by Duran Duran and
Franky by sister sledge

Suppose it fits in the with 80's theme of Artax (Never Ending Story)
Activity: 29
The third batch of Second Stage Swap payouts have been sent!  Welcome aboard the good Artax (XAX) train folks, next stop....   the moon and beyond!

You did a great job. All 6400 coins came in last night. Thanks and keep up the good work.
@ redhupplupup. Stop crying like a baby and get your mom to change your diapers. Nobody forced you to join crypto. In asic pool we mine with thousants of people to grab some piece of a coin. Next time put your money in the bank and get 0.05%/year. Most people do and they are happy haha

Thanks! We've been trying hard to right this ship and I think we are back on course with a lot of very exciting developments ahead! 

Keep it ARTy,
ArtaxCoin
Activity: 20
It is good to see the network rapidly expanding, there are much older coins with fewer nodes.

A great start to success  Grin
Activity: 131
Merit: 2

Also, follow us on Twitter to find out how to take part in the 1000 XAX giveaway in celebration of hitting 1000 ARTnodes!

https://twitter.com/ArtaxCoin/status/992232685803331584

The third batch of Second Stage Swap payouts have been sent!  Welcome aboard the good Artax (XAX) train folks, next stop....   the moon and beyond!

In other news, we've now hit the 1000 ARTnode Mark!  Grin
 Grin

https://artax.blockxplorer.info/

Looks like we may hit 1000 Masternodes before this upcoming weekend!  988 ARTnodes up and running at this point in time hashing and securing the Artax Network.

Keep it classy Artaxians!
ArtaxCoin
Our Masternodes just keep going UP and UP!  We are currently at 969 ARTnodes on the XAX network!  Can we make it to 1000 Artnodes by the end of the week? 

Cheers,
ArtaxCoin
I feel rotten for the guys who traded Artax instead of XAX on Cryptobridge, however, it must be crystal clear that when you invest in a coin you do your own personal strict, and thorough research.

Investing blindly, or wildly can lead to a loss, and although it sounds rather harsh, the blame can only lead back in one direction.
copper member
Activity: 297
From here dont want more this!
Really Very Kind of Important Announcement

Cryptobridge will soon be shutting down Artax Trading and all Old Artax Wallets.  All ticker symbol ARTX will be removed from the Cryptobridge exchange in 7 days so please remove all of your ARTX before this date.  Not doing so will lead to COMPLETE LOSS of all coins after this 7 day deadline.

XAX (The New Artax Coin for the ArtaxQ platform) will then begin to trade on Cryptobridge.  

Thanks again for hanging with us Fellow Artaxers as we continue to progress through this transition period.

Sincerely,
ArtaxCoin

I'm sorry but I'm really confused by this information.
I have 2500 ARTAX coins on cryptobridge and I never knew about this change from ARTAX to XAX, and why would I? Where does this leave me and others who have purchased on Cryptobridge? Can we do an exchange for XAX?

If not why on earth would it be allowed that ARTAX coin is still tradeable on there?

If i have to withdraw my ARTAX coins what wallet am i to use the one from the http://artaxcoin.org/ website?

Sorry to sound so angry but I don't understand

Thanks

If send yours ARTAX to new wallet , you lost forever the coins, the team don´t resolve problem of community, no response, no swap old address to new address XAX.
- first stop all ARTX in exchanges so after enable new wallet XAX.

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Frankly, we are disappointed that some exchanges ...

Franky you should be quiet. During the time they were not updating YOU did also not update your website and linked people to the wrong coin. I see its updated not but I remember you still were leading people to the wrong coin long after the first swap. And frankly we are disappointed with pretty much everything you do.

If only you would take your own advice about the be quiet part. As always more inaccurate statements from you, when you say "we" you actually mean "just you" because you are the only person that is complaining. Everyone else here is happy with how things are going, we all bought this coin for the long term because it has an active team of developers and a big community. This is why you are being banned from every discord i have seen you in almost. Please just sell your coins and leave our community alone. You are a deadweight to us that is stuck in some depressive rut. Go and see a doctor and stop taking out your life problems on every coin community you can see please.
4/30/18 Update:

Per the new ARTAX/XAX Roadmap we will be continuing the theme of making XAX fully de-centralized without a single point of failure. Artax has never had an ICO and coins have never been sold from the premine. It was always important to the development committee that not one developer had total control over the premine. This is a community coin - for the community and by the community.                                                                                                                 We look forward to new developers joining the team to work on the new Platform and the DEV - PREMINE MANAGERS having control over how the premine is distributed and used through voting.
The following people are the only ones who hold the premine for XAX. This can be tracked by their respective wallet addresses:
@StakeAndNodes: AYo6KjNbrtH5nuFX4ES7GTq7BN2Gpib6rh - 75088.9525
@gote: ANzsMsk2SrrpN5vyGbXNTXryGJpooXUiQT - 84025.55

@ihackcoinz: ANqYimc5bTtugT98e4ykWp4fCveS86Qv7T - 52161.3825
@calinux: AeAEgnZZMcKxd5DEKDy4VtETLssxvkJkeh  - 52161.3825
@CryptoSazerac: AKHfJVADgWPjVDcES5LA98B1wR22tFiqQR - 52161.3825

The above will be the final premine disbursement to continue with the theme of fully de-centralizing Artax without a single point of failure

This premine will be used to pay out any remaining XAX required for the second stage swap and also will be staked 24/7 for at least a 6 month period to allow for creation of the Artax Endowment Fund which will be utilized to continue to expand and improve the Artax Platform.
Activity: 103
Frankly, we are disappointed that some exchanges ...

Franky you should be quiet. During the time they were not updating YOU did also not update your website and linked people to the wrong coin. I see its updated now but I remember you still were leading people to the wrong coin long after the first swap. And frankly we are disappointed with pretty much everything you do.
Really Very Kind of Important Announcement

Cryptobridge will soon be shutting down Artax Trading and all Old Artax Wallets.  All ticker symbol ARTX will be removed from the Cryptobridge exchange in 7 days so please remove all of your ARTX before this date.  Not doing so will lead to COMPLETE LOSS of all coins after this 7 day deadline.

XAX (The New Artax Coin for the ArtaxQ platform) will then begin to trade on Cryptobridge. 

Thanks again for hanging with us Fellow Artaxers as we continue to progress through this transition period.

Sincerely,
ArtaxCoin

I'm sorry but I'm really confused by this information.
I have 2500 ARTAX coins on cryptobridge and I never knew about this change from ARTAX to XAX, and why would I? Where does this leave me and others who have purchased on Cryptobridge? Can we do an exchange for XAX?

If not why on earth would it be allowed that ARTAX coin is still tradeable on there?

If i have to withdraw my ARTAX coins what wallet am i to use the one from the http://artaxcoin.org/ website?

Sorry to sound so angry but I don't understand

Thanks

Hello, same here.. we were surprised by the change..
Me, and a friend of mine lost around 1000 XAX when he transferred the amount to an address that I gave to him from old Artax chain.

Do NOT.. I mean do not send ARTAX from CryptoBridge to the wallet you download from the website, they are based on different blockchains unless dev can confirm the other way around.

Here, I'd like to also ask one important thing..
How can I swap my old ARTAX coins to the new XAX coins?
I used to have a masternode on the old blockchain.. and I'd like to start it again on the new one. Please assist!

Regards..

ONCE AGAIN, ONLY XAX TICKER SYMBOL COINS SOLD BY EXCHANGES ARE RECOGNIZED BY THE NEW ARTAX (XAX) WALLET ON THE ARTAXCOIN.ORG WEBSITE.  ARTX TICKER NO LONGER IS VIABLE, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT BUY ARTX TICKER COINS ANYWHERE... THEY ARE NON-VIABLE.
Pages:
Jump to: