Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!! - page 9. (Read 946572 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Hey guys,

i urgently need to speak to a dev!
We're having a problem with our UTC wallet and can't figure out what's wrong here:

every rpc call is taking like 10min+
if you do /ultracoind getinfo the response comes after approx. 10min
AND
the wallet consumes 100% CPU

Any help is appreciated. We're working on it since two days, and have already synced the wallet
multiple times, which didnt work out.

Regards,
Crypto-Trade
Activity: 181
Thankyou for the quick reply. I have read the previous messgage and tbh it is a very vauge and understated e-mail / exscuse. But never mind. I will give you guys a little more info. The pool will up and runnig for beta this weekend. More details on that over our inital testing. I myself mined UTC from day one. But myself and paul ( business partner ) decided to sell most of our farm and we have concentrated solely on sha 256 asic machines and built it up at a steady and strong pace.we are now in a position allthough new members to bitcointalk we are not new to the crypto scene to help in the efforts of UTC, and help it to achieve its full potential. Our site tba will to start with not be the prettiest as we have worked on the backend more than front of shop :-) but it does what it says on the tin. We are also in the process of having it setup to auto payout unlike the cryptotrain pool that was done manually and at irregular times. We are aiming from the getgo to have a fully automated system. We will be following cryptotrains mehod to start with and having a ZERO pool fee, but wr have discussed and the maximum this will ever increase to will be 1.5% and one more thing we have started to discuss is the possibility of people donating as it does happen. If our miners start to do this we will eneter the donating miners into a sweepstake every week/fortnight/month whatever we think is best to win the pot. We are all here to make money but at the samr time we ALL can give a little something extra and this is our way :-)

Thanks craig (bigd)

I love your idea.
It would be great if you can make a new UTC multipool.

But to be honest, if you only ask 1,5% pool fee you don't make it unless you get many many miners on the multipool.
The cost for maintenance and hosting cost (like dedicated server) etc wil cost you a lot.

An multipool needs, IMHO, at least enough miners equal to 4 or 5 GH's at the minimum to break even.
Cryptotrain reach't never more then 1 GH and it was only for a view days on that top with miners.

Anyway.... lets hope you can make a good an professional multipool.
I will put my rigs on it.
I will even gladly pay 2% or 3% pool fee and will do some extra donations .....

thankyou all for the messages. If I am to be honest we hold a considerable amount of UTC we want for a few reasons the coin to flourish. The biggest asset the coin has is the transaction speeds. We see this as a massive plus for the coin and in terms of acceptance. Paying via UTC is as quick as reaching for my wallet crabbing my cc card and typing the pin in. This should be one of its biggest marketing ploys. If in the future we do need to increase pool fees then we will always be open honest and upfront and give notice. We have set aside funds for the next 6 months minimum to pay for everyhing in term of the multipool. Allthough 6 months does not seem a long time it was only 6 months ago btc was around the 800-900 $ mark.... I / we welcome all ideas as to any feature or coins being minned on the multipool. I am currently on the move at the moment but will be able to update more this evening / tomorrow. But rest assured the multipool is coming and we are here to stay and to hopefully attract miners.

If you get a good multipool up and running.... and you pay out every 24 hour.... i believe many miners wil step in to it and dont mind to pay 2 or 3% or even 4% poolfee.  I also believe even some miners will give some extra donations.
We need now a trustworthy multipool. No games. Shure and safe. And pay outs every 24 hours like the atomic world  lock.

Do it please. Make it please. I mine on your multipool.
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
according to coinmarketcap.com Ultracoin's 24 hour volume was $23!? This is obviously incorrect and is really off putting to potential investors!

Can the management team contact them to work out why they are not getting the correct data?

Also great news to hear about the new Multipool and welcome to the community!! We have our ups and downs but are a good bunch :-)
Activity: 146
Thankyou for the quick reply. I have read the previous messgage and tbh it is a very vauge and understated e-mail / exscuse. But never mind. I will give you guys a little more info. The pool will up and runnig for beta this weekend. More details on that over our inital testing. I myself mined UTC from day one. But myself and paul ( business partner ) decided to sell most of our farm and we have concentrated solely on sha 256 asic machines and built it up at a steady and strong pace.we are now in a position allthough new members to bitcointalk we are not new to the crypto scene to help in the efforts of UTC, and help it to achieve its full potential. Our site tba will to start with not be the prettiest as we have worked on the backend more than front of shop :-) but it does what it says on the tin. We are also in the process of having it setup to auto payout unlike the cryptotrain pool that was done manually and at irregular times. We are aiming from the getgo to have a fully automated system. We will be following cryptotrains mehod to start with and having a ZERO pool fee, but wr have discussed and the maximum this will ever increase to will be 1.5% and one more thing we have started to discuss is the possibility of people donating as it does happen. If our miners start to do this we will eneter the donating miners into a sweepstake every week/fortnight/month whatever we think is best to win the pot. We are all here to make money but at the samr time we ALL can give a little something extra and this is our way :-)

Thanks craig (bigd)

I love your idea.

But to be honest, if you only ask 1,5% pool fee you don't make it unless you get many many miners on the multipool.
The cost for maintenance and hosting cost (like dedicated server) etc wil cost you a lot.

An multipool needs, IMHO, at least enough miners equal to 4 or 5 GH's at the minimum to break even.
Cryptotrain reach't never more then 1 GH and it was only for a view days on that top with miners.

thankyou all for the messages. If I am to be honest we hold a considerable amount of UTC we want for a few reasons the coin to flourish. The biggest asset the coin has is the transaction speeds. We see this as a massive plus for the coin and in terms of acceptance. Paying via UTC is as quick as reaching for my wallet crabbing my cc card and typing the pin in. This should be one of its biggest marketing ploys. If in the future we do need to increase pool fees then we will always be open honest and upfront and give notice. We have set aside funds for the next 6 months minimum to pay for everyhing in term of the multipool. Allthough 6 months does not seem a long time it was only 6 months ago btc was around the 800-900 $ mark.... I / we welcome all ideas as to any feature or coins being minned on the multipool. I am currently on the move at the moment but will be able to update more this evening / tomorrow. But rest assured the multipool is coming and we are here to stay and to hopefully attract miners.
Activity: 181

Thanks craig (bigd)

I love your idea.

Activity: 228

Thanks craig (bigd)

This is great news !!!  Grin
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Thanks craig (bigd)

Even if Cryptotrain does come back, I don't think you'd be stepping on any toes. CT is/has been down for a while, and while he/they did a fantastic job building the multipool, we've been left without one in it's absence.

Thanks craig (bigd)
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi all. Could somebody please confirm the status of cryptotrain please. Operational and paying out or not? The reason being me and my business partner (active crypto miners also ) have begun the setup of our very own multipool. We would like to base it solely for the use of UTC. Backend work has almost been completed. We looked at and started this when cryptotrain stopped paying out, but we would hate to step on peoples toes if it is to become or has become operating again. Many thanks craig (bigd)

As far as I know cryptotrain is not paying out because the owner is on military tour somewhere. Not sure when he will be back, he left a very vague message. And 3 months is a very long time, assuming they don't extend his tour, etc. I think a new multi-pool would be a fantastic idea as a lot of Scrypt miners are released in the next few months that could be put on a new multi-pool and used to mine UTC. Plus 1 is none and 2 is 1, redundancy is a good thing.
Activity: 251
Hi all. Could somebody please confirm the status of cryptotrain please. Operational and paying out or not? The reason being me and my business partner (active crypto miners also ) have begun the setup of our very own multipool. We would like to base it solely for the use of UTC. Backend work has almost been completed. We looked at and started this when cryptotrain stopped paying out, but we would hate to step on peoples toes if it is to become or has become operating again. Many thanks craig (bigd)
Hi. Cryptotrain is not paying out and it's not operaional so if you want to set up a new multipool for UTC that would be great. Thi is the last message from previous administrator:

To all about the Multipool.

We just get today an message of the administrator of the multipool, Hayden,
from his message we can read he is not able to manage the multipool for longtime.

Please read the message below from Hayden ;

"....Hi All, Sorry about the delayed contact. The Army has just called me and I am now on an Aeroplane and will not be returning home for a few months. Sorry about this, it was unplanned. I will not be able to administer the multipool at all anymore. If you leave a message here I will try to get back to it when I get time but time in the army just doesnt exist...."

This means that i advice everybody to stop directly mining at the multipool and start mining at our UTC POOLS or even at NITRO2.

Remember in this how important it is to spread the hash among the pools !!!!

If we have more info we let you now a.s.a.p. !

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
soemone has free time?

Hello ladies & gentlemen, it has come to my attention that in order to market Ultracoin at the rate we wish to advance, I will be expanding the marketing team to include several positions of which specific responsibilities will be delegated to each member. Members of the team will assist me in overall marketing efforts, but will also cross positions and help brainstorm and co-ordinate in future projects and development. Irregardless of your past marketing experience, you will be helping Ultracoin in a tremendous way and will be on the front lines shaping the way Ultracoin is seen by the public. If you believe you have the talent, send me an e-mail and we will go over the responsibilities together and decide if the position is right for you.

- Positions:

• Merchant Acceptance Officer
 - Assists me in reaching out to new businesses and assisting them in implementing Ultracoin acceptance
• Event and Showcase Officer
 - Stays updated with future events that could be used as an opportunity to showcase Ultracoin and gets in touch with community members in that location who would be willing to represent Ultracoin as assisted by the marketing team
• Graphic Design Officer
 - Provides logos, designs and artwork to the marketing team as a project partner
• Organizational Relations Officer
- Assists me in researching and reaching out to organizations such as non-profits, businesses and communities to jointly promote, accept or use Ultracoin
• Quality Assurance Officer
 - Provides feedback on the state of Ultracoin's infrastructure as an end user, from UltracoinTalk, UltraArb, Coinpayments, UseUltracoin, etc, and suggests areas of improvement

If you are interested in any of these positions and wish to become a member of the Ultracoin Marketing Team, please e-mail me at [email protected]. I am looking for passionate, dedicated and mature individuals who are willing to evolve Ultracoin to the next echelon.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture333"
Marketing & PR Director
[email protected]

SxC
Activity: 336
UTC was accepted on Crypto-Trade before it was even released... It WAS THE first exchange. It was even stated in the ANN at one point.

FRESH MARKET!! DAMNIT!! I'M WRONG!

freshmarket and coinmarket.io
this coin wont make it. sold all of mine week ago.

Troll detected.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Thanks for all the kind words guys! I am sitting down with my friend who is a web developer tomorrow and we are going to get to work on useultracoin.com, I will keep you all posted.

Btw, the domain was bought and paid for using Ultracoin.

+1 for using UTC

Thank you for your time and effort. Much appreciated.
Hello ladies & gentlemen, it has come to my attention that in order to market Ultracoin at the rate we wish to advance, I will be expanding the marketing team to include several positions of which specific responsibilities will be delegated to each member. Members of the team will assist me in overall marketing efforts, but will also cross positions and help brainstorm and co-ordinate in future projects and development. Irregardless of your past marketing experience, you will be helping Ultracoin in a tremendous way and will be on the front lines shaping the way Ultracoin is seen by the public. If you believe you have the talent, send me an e-mail and we will go over the responsibilities together and decide if the position is right for you.

- Positions:

• Merchant Acceptance Officer
 - Assists me in reaching out to new businesses and assisting them in implementing Ultracoin acceptance
• Event and Showcase Officer
 - Stays updated with future events that could be used as an opportunity to showcase Ultracoin and gets in touch with community members in that location who would be willing to represent Ultracoin as assisted by the marketing team
• Graphic Design Officer
 - Provides logos, designs and artwork to the marketing team as a project partner
• Organizational Relations Officer
- Assists me in researching and reaching out to organizations such as non-profits, businesses and communities to jointly promote, accept or use Ultracoin
• Quality Assurance Officer
 - Provides feedback on the state of Ultracoin's infrastructure as an end user, from UltracoinTalk, UltraArb, Coinpayments, UseUltracoin, etc, and suggests areas of improvement

If you are interested in any of these positions and wish to become a member of the Ultracoin Marketing Team, please e-mail me at [email protected]. I am looking for passionate, dedicated and mature individuals who are willing to evolve Ultracoin to the next echelon.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture333"
Marketing & PR Director
[email protected]
Thanks for all the kind words guys! I am sitting down with my friend who is a web developer tomorrow and we are going to get to work on useultracoin.com, I will keep you all posted.

Btw, the domain was bought and paid for using Ultracoin.
UTC was accepted on Crypto-Trade before it was even released... It WAS THE first exchange. It was even stated in the ANN at one point.

FRESH MARKET!! DAMNIT!! I'M WRONG!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
this coin wont make it. sold all of mine week ago.
Pages:
Jump to: