Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!! - page 4. (Read 946572 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Well pugman I spoke a "view" times by pm with some of the team members and this is what I heard from them (see answers below in blue).

IMHO they do/did what they promised for UTC, maybe you have to look deeper and better to see what is going on.

Ok your sort of missing my point. I will be more specific. They promised us the following:

-----------

In the very near future our team will start with more intensive marketing and want to coordinate those marketing actions together with you all.
==>>They did a great job with the appointment of Steven/Rapture as marketing and pr manager. So all these things are started already or are in progress.

1. We will pay for a certain amount for developments and applications out of our investment wallet
==>> First don’t forget this team stepped in after months and then take over when there was a big hassle in the old team. Next to that they had never any profit from the pre-mining or they were never stakeholders from the beginning (except bumface). They pay from their own private pocket for develop, maintenance, VPS service and cloudflare for the pools. I happen to know the pool fee's aren’t near enough to break even. Also they pay for different developer jobs from their own pocket (wallet updates and for future dev jobs as the android wallet/minecraft). They never ask to the community for donations (till now). Also this paul1r did do in the past many big BTC donations for getting UTC on cryptsy, mintpal, coinpayments and he donated for more different good cases like the Sweden convention to support UTC. So we can therefore conclude that the new team is paying and donating big time for UTC. Thus, in fact we can more or less say that they pay also for you and me.    

2. We put a large amount of our mining farms R9-290’s on to the MultiPool
==>> To which multipool ? For some mysterious reason the pool dev stopped the multipool a view weeks ago and disappeard. There is nothing the team could do about that. So at this moment nobody can put any rigs to any multipool.

3. We will put a large amount of our future 800MH/s of Asic miners on to the MultiPool
==> Maybe you don’t know.... but the new Asics from different companies are still not shipped and delivered. Even now there seems to be some scam's going on with some companies so how can they put any Asics on to serve UTC at the moment ?

4. We will invest strategic and professional management time and energy to UTC next to our daily management jobs in our own company’s
==> I trust them that they are doing that all the time in to the background. I happen to know they are on holiday with their families so guess that’s why they are a little quit at the moment.

5. We will use our connections in marketing and management and will promote to benefit UTC
6. We are part of an exclusive investor group and will use this to benefit UTC as much as possible
==> Guess this will take serious time to create and do. Also Rome was not built in a day.

-----------

Well is it wrong of me to ask questions about what I/we were promised.

I sold all my UTC because the lack of awareness and how UTC was been managed. Then bought back in when I heard of new owners promising the above. So is it wrong I ask you to do what you promised investors.

I think there is still plenty in the pipeline and yet to come.
IMHO, these guys paul1r, bumface and fabietech are no crooks and they are not trying to enrich themselves.
They are still here working and serving UTC even in bad times so they are thrustworthy.
Look around in this Wild West crypto world, then you see other coin teams where it is much more worse ...

I believe that those guys from the team are doing a great job and that they do what they promise, don’t you think also now ?

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
We still dont know if i will be attending in las vegas but it seems that my estimate of 3000 was high.

the room is $140.00 per night and the plane ticket (today) costs € 642,95 (863,6 U.S. dollars).

so the plane + 2 nights would be 1143,6 dollar.There will probably be some extra expenses like taxis or whatever so lets say 1500 to be be safe.

We need to decide on this and let them know as soon as possible.

Set up the BTC address for donations finally.Wink

Regards,
Janus
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
hey could someone tell me what UTC pool is online and working? because i had looked for the pools in the internet, i found 20 URLs, and only 2 is working!!!!!!  Angry whats going on?

PS: HO! and this 2 pools are:

http://ultracoinpool.info/index.php?page=tac (how can sing up? invited people only kkkkk)

http://www.ultracoins.info/ (this looks fine)

some good soul could help me?Huh and explain me whats going on!?

http://ultracoinpool.info has the majority of the network hash so use http://www.ultracoins.info/ to spread the hash rate. A lot of the other mining pools or no longer operational.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
Ok your sort of missing my point. I will be more specific. They promised us the following:

-----------

In the very near future our team will start with more intensive marketing and want to coordinate those marketing actions together with you all.

1. We will pay for a certain amount for developments and applications out of our investment wallet
2. We put a large amount of our mining farms R9-290’s on to the MultiPool
3. We will put a large amount of our future 800MH/s of Asic miners on to the MultiPool
4. We will invest strategic and professional management time and energy to UTC next to our daily management jobs in our own company’s
5. We will use our connections in marketing and management and will promote to benefit UTC
6. We are part of an exclusive investor group and will use this to benefit UTC as much as possible

-----------

Well is it wrong of me to ask questions about what I/we were promised.

I sold all my UTC because the lack of awareness and how UTC was been managed. Then bought back in when I heard of new owners promising the above. So is it wrong I ask you to do what you promised investors.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
hey could someone tell me what UTC pool is online and working? because i had looked for the pools in the internet, i found 20 URLs, and only 2 is working!!!!!!  Angry whats going on?

PS: HO! and this 2 pools are:

http://ultracoinpool.info/index.php?page=tac (how can sing up? invited people only kkkkk)

http://www.ultracoins.info/ (this looks fine)

some good soul could help me?Huh and explain me whats going on!?
Activity: 275
Good points Richard.
It looks like ppl like pugman want to whine and moan.
This never stops.
We have to live with winers and moaners.
They think the UTC team has super powers.
They think that only the UTC team has to do the job.
They believe they can sit back and wait and UTC will go up and up by it self.
If I read again the UTC statement then I believe the UTC team is quite right.
So your quotes about their statement are also right.
The UTC team are no wizards. They can not do magic work.

So in short:
We as community have to do it together and must help the UTC team whenever and wherever we can.
Ultimately this is in the interest of all of us !

As how i read and understand is that they are working serious in the background.  But without serious help from the community the can't take big steps.

So don't ask what the UTC team can do for you but what you can do for the UTC team  Smiley

.....I want to express that all that has been done in the past will stay that way. We won’t be inventing the wheel all over again......

.....A lot of the developments we doing are just going on from where the former UTC team got stuck or couldn’t get it done. Next to this we are working to bring new innovations and developments .....  

.....we must accept that not everything is possible as we like it to happen. In many cases or new developments we shall be depending on (selected) third parties....  

.....But please let us also be clear and realistic. No matter how hard this team will work and how much time we will spend for UTC, without serious help and dedication from the UTC community it will not work.....

.....This we can only succeed in with the help of all you boys and girls!  Bottom line: We need you to help us ! .....  

.....Our active team can always use more people. If you feel you have something to add, or a specific task you want to do or are good at, let us know.....

So don't ask what the UTC team can do for you but what you can do for the UTC team  Smiley

>let us join together more at twitter and help the pr team
>let us join together more in chat and trol boxes
>let us ask around en help the team searching for trustworthy developers (minecraft etcetra)

Activity: 146
We still dont know if i will be attending in las vegas but it seems that my estimate of 3000 was high.

the room is $140.00 per night and the plane ticket (today) costs € 642,95 (863,6 U.S. dollars).

so the plane + 2 nights would be 1143,6 dollar.There will probably be some extra expenses like taxis or whatever so lets say 1500 to be be safe.

Nice the cost has halved. Do you feel you are upto the task at hand honestly as per your previous post being nervous etc. If you are upto it I am sure the community will be right behind you.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
My thoughts .... how to bring UTC back up ...

1-Making a new chain that does not use N-Scrypt ( nist5 or whirl or whatever ...  GPU friendly / low energy / low heat  )

2-Change old UTC for ( UTC 2 ) or whatever than name ... lets say 10x UTC = 1x UTC 2

3-A time of 20 Days where its allowed to exchange your UTC for UTC 2 ..after than time no more exchange are allowed

3-Maintaining Fast trans of UTC

if u like the idea im willing to give more ideas
Activity: 728
Merit: 501

Activity: 181
@pugman ...... As how i read and understand is that they are working serious in the background.  But without serious help from the community the can't take big steps.

TO ALL : So don't ask what the UTC team can do for you but what you can do for the UTC team  Smiley

.....I want to express that all that has been done in the past will stay that way. We won’t be inventing the wheel all over again......

.....A lot of the developments we doing are just going on from where the former UTC team got stuck or couldn’t get it done. Next to this we are working to bring new innovations and developments .....  

.....we must accept that not everything is possible as we like it to happen. In many cases or new developments we shall be depending on (selected) third parties....  

.....But please let us also be clear and realistic. No matter how hard this team will work and how much time we will spend for UTC, without serious help and dedication from the UTC community it will not work.....

.....This we can only succeed in with the help of all you boys and girls!  Bottom line: We need you to help us ! .....  

.....Our active team can always use more people. If you feel you have something to add, or a specific task you want to do or are good at, let us know.....

>let us join together more at twitter and help the pr team
>let us join together more in chat and trol boxes
>let us ask around en help the team searching for trustworthy developers (minecraft etcetra)

Activity: 216
7850 270 270X How to work?? I = 10 will be HW Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Agree +100

But just a thought here - might not the new "investors/owners" in UTC come to the party too and support showcasing UTC at this conference.

Sure the community will support incl myself - but this is really the sort of thing that investors should support too.

How about investors put up half - and community the other half?

^ this could be huge for the coin. You have hundreds of interested investors and entrepreneurs watching and an opportunity to have media exposure.

If UTC team decides to participate at the convention and do the presentation it is very important that the team does it good prepared and professional.
Also the speaker must be very good prepared, must have some charisma and must have various promotional materials at his disposal.
I think to support the speaker there must be also a new video which tells everything about UTC in two minutes and there must be a story to tell with a powerpoint presentation.
Also there would be the need of flyers.
So I think the cost will be more than $3000,- and it needs to be prepared very careful and professional.
There is only one chance to impress.

Rapture, maybe an idea to do a voting if the community wants to help with donating ? Or just simple ask it the community ?

Activity: 476
Is there anyone that would like to create a BIP-38 encryptor for Ultracoin? Please e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I say we should start giving away UTC to get people interested as a way of promoting it's worked for other coins and could work for UTC. It would be nice to do this at the convention just an idea.
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
I was wondering if anyone was mining with a 750ti, if so what is you bat file config, and hash rate, best i CAN DO IS 3.2, IS THIS RIGHT?

Can't help you with your config, but I know 3.2 KH/sec is the max for the current NFactor for that card.
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
I was wondering if anyone was mining with a 750ti, if so what is you bat file config, and hash rate, best i CAN DO IS 3.2, IS THIS RIGHT?
Hey guys, if you haven't already, check out the new and improved version of Ultracointalk.org/ I have made a lot of new improvements to the site, including a fresh and modern new layout, a mobile version of the site, a new shoutbox, and improvements to the anti-spam filter.

There are a few reasons WHY migrating over to Ultracointalk would be great for Ultracoin and the community.

* It would show investors that we can stand on our own two feet without using Bitcoin affiliated services

* It would create a myriad of discussions instead of 1 linear discussion

* It is easier to connect to members of the Ultracoin community

* Topics can be searched later on for easy retrieval, versus guessing which page a discussion took place on

* It would lessen the impact of trolls and negative topics, but boost the popularity of interesting and positive topics

How can you start migrating to Ultracointalk.org/?

1) Head on over to Ultracointalk.org/ and register an account

2) Post in the shout box (that is only visible to members) and post topics in the forum

3) If you have a topic or a question that you wish to post in Bitcointalk, post it on Ultracointalk as well, and post a link to your post on Ultracointalk

4) Encourage other members to migrate to Ultracointalk

5) Send me feedback on the forum, features you would like to see, or ideas on how I could improve the experience

Ultracointalk is the ONLY dedicated Ultracoin forum on the internet. It shows investors that we are independent and have an active community with a large array of discussions to explore. It could be a place where Ultracoin can call home, and a place where members can connect and network on a level we haven't been able to before. Having a topic ignored or lost in the abyss of Bitcointalk will be a thing of the past. Negative posts and trolls will sink to the bottom of the forum, while popular and interesting topics will float to the top getting your attention. If you think now is the time to migrate to Ultracointalk, check out the updated version of the website today, consider registering for free and grow the community to the next level.

http://ultracointalk.org/index.php?action=register
Activity: 99
Hmm, I wonder how much Ultracoin I could mine per month with two of these. Does anyone have any estimates? And of course I would be using these on the multipool.

Everything equal (which it never stays that way, ask again tomorrow, lol) about 1200/day.
Hmm, I wonder how much Ultracoin I could mine per month with two of these. Does anyone have any estimates? And of course I would be using these on the multipool.
Activity: 99
Ooops. Just re-read your post. I thought you said "... or just mine ultracoin directly ..." not buy
Pages:
Jump to: