Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AssetStream-The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform - page 55. (Read 6455 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
I watched the video and did not quite understand.

Do lenders contribute funds to the assetstream platform, and then do you give out loans yourself?
Activity: 59
Do you work with changelly simply as a cryptocurrency exchange or are these your strategic partners?
Activity: 79
you allocated 15% for management and advisors, and the bounty pool is only 1% ....

This is somehow not fair.
Activity: 130
do you have a MVP?

I want to understand whether you are ready to realize all the plans according to the roadmap or will it all end in empty conversations

Here is a link to the demo version of the platform https://play.assetstream.co

But to see all the functionality you need to register on the platform.
Activity: 84
do you have a MVP?

I want to understand whether you are ready to realize all the plans according to the roadmap or will it all end in empty conversations
Activity: 31
if people take a bank loan, they may lose their car or home.

AssetStreem takes a pledge in a cryptocurrency and if you return the loan., Then AssetStreem returns you a pledge.
Activity: 97
People are more accustomed to receive loans from a bank or other credit institutions.

How will you advertise that people start using your services?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Any microloans will be issued only on bail? I am interested in short-term loans for trading on the exchange, but I do not want to leave a guarantee
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
in what currency can I leave a deposit?

p2p lending is very interesting since it is safe and very simple
copper member
Activity: 258

Take a sneak peek at AssetStream Demo 😍

https://assetstream.co
copper member

In a landmark MOU, AsseStream and Max Property Group are fusing the massive numbers of their communities to benefit from the direct integration of their blockchain platforms.  
https://t.co/1HiARuyiQt
copper member
copper member
Can I also exchange the AST to another coin when I wish to?

Yes, after ICO ends we aim to list AST on top exchanges to ensure liquidity.
copper member
so your the new bitconnect?
ya no thanks
plus theres ALREADY reputable lending platforms like SALT, why risk giving YOU money upfront for a promise?
do you have any actual WORK to show yet? : /

your a year and 4 scams too late on this shit Cheesy

Another lending company?

We've already been through this with Bitconnect

No, we aren't another bitconnect.

In 2010, Apple released iPad, a device that simplified the consumption of digital content. It offered users a convenient way to buy and read eBooks. It was a direct competitor to Amazon’s Kindle reader. However, Apple and Amazon partnered to allow users to access Amazon’s content on iPad. In the end, it was a win-win for both corporations.
When entities operate in the same space, it is often looked at as a zero-sum game. One loses for the other to win.

However, it shouldn’t be like that.

By working together, different microfinance institutions can have others take care of clients that they cannot. One agency can refer a client to another if it feels that it cannot meet their needs.

In return, the other agency can refer back potential clients it feels the first agency is best suited in different ways to serve. In the end, everyone becomes a winner.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
so your the new bitconnect?
ya no thanks
plus theres ALREADY reputable lending platforms like SALT, why risk giving YOU money upfront for a promise?
do you have any actual WORK to show yet? : /

your a year and 4 scams too late on this shit Cheesy

Activity: 29
Another lending company?

We've already been through this with Bitconnect
Activity: 3
Can one apply for multiple loans ??
Activity: 3
Can I also exchange the AST to another coin when I wish to?
copper member
Pleas can anyone help me to know the particular currency I can use to purchase assetstream steam tokens
Hello, we accept FIAT, BTC, ETH and BCH
copper member

AssetStream is a Peer-to-Peer (P2P) microfinance platform through enabling technologies such as Blockchain and Cryptocurrency, developed by veterans from various industry including Finance, Investment Banking, IT Security and Blockchain.

Pages:
Jump to: