Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 2. (Read 24934 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I don't think there's a mechanism that can make the coin stable. Demand and supply are the forces that drive the value of the coin so can't be stable for a long time cos of fluctuations due to trading.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
In my opinion, ASURACOIN among the pioneers of e-sports on the blockchain.  If they can quickly realize their plans, then they have a great chance to become a leader in this market next year.
LAtoken is a first step to establishing volume. Some exchanges won't even list you until you can guarantee a certain level even if it means subsidising it yourself.

I don't plan on using LAToken. Not interested in selling anything at the moment and if or when I do decide to take some profits I'll wait for "top 10 exchange" as they stated they will work on getting listed on a top 10 exchange sometime in the future.
Very odd seems neotracker is only tracking a certain amount of ASA that was distributed earlier on. Coins I acquired today show up on there but not my ico purchase. Wonder what the issue is with them. http://state.otcgo.cn shows full balance though. 
Activity: 686
Why is asura not getting listed on Switcheo as well as Latoken being a nep5 token on neo block chain? Really not sure the reasoning but it was probably some legal aspect they weren't comfortable with.

There is a new legal framework in progress on digital tokens in Singapore which has prevented Switcheo from listing Asura due to the gambling nature of the tokens. ASURACOIN will be consulting legals on how they can approach this matter.
Plair (on Vechain)? earliest launch is Q1 for Alpha I believe. And Asuraworld has very low market cap can compared with them - Plair could be good but I think Asuraworld will be able to compete very well.
💥Exchanges💥
We are happy to announce that Asura Coin is being listed on LATOKEN.
Deposits will be open on September 10 at 2 pm GMT+3
Trading will start on September 12 at 2 pm GMT+3

More on LATOKEN:
LATOKEN is a rapidly growing crypto exchange focusing on liquidity for new tokens:

●   $25m daily turnover
●   More than 75,000 registered traders
●   180+ crypto pairs available for trading

Besides crypto trading, LATOKEN users can participate in selected Tokens Sales at pre-sale and crowdsale stages.
LATOKEN Website: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2oCtlTZ
------------------------------------------------------------------------

it is a big disappointment from asura team, hopefully the price will be at least ico so we don't lose our invetments. This exchange is not what we expected to see here
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
eSports is a massive industry with loads of growth still to come - Asura will have lots of competition, doubtless from some already established entities as eSports becomes more mainstream. Competition is good though, so long as you dont come last
Activity: 756
We’re still in a bear market, this is a brand new project. Personally I’ve taken advantage of these prices and almost doubled my position. I think soon ASA will be more 0.1 dollar.
The site looks really good. It'll draw people in. Kinda easy to shill that part of it. Things like a big partnership could generate lots of hype. I hope on this
What do you think about tiered memberships, based on amount of ASA you hold, maybe get reduced fee, early registration to tournaments?
Our management team has been in meetings and negotiations with multiple exchanges throughout our ICO up till now.

Our first listing is already at the final stage subject to thorough testing of the token contract and completion of any adminstrative/legal requirements. Once testing is completed, we will be listed on our first exchange.

We cannot release a hard date at this time and will be listed only after satisfying the requirements of the exchange.

We are unable to provide any further details about specific exchanges at this time due to NDA.

We thank you for you continued support of the Asura project and ask that you remain patient during this time.

OFFICIAL STATEMENT

Read Peter Shen, CEO of Asura World's official statement following the end of ICO.

https://medium.com/@asuracoin/asura-coin-ico-officially-ended-e30b0ea145cf?source=linkShare-171f97635d97-1533235224
Every project needs to start marketting for real actual use case. .. enough of fake projects. Until salaries are being paid with crypto ... blockchain and crypto is still yet to boom
Then services will start accepting crypto. I hope soon ASA will be rise.
My point is, neo should invest into asura with their fund or option 2 lend talented developers. Many devs looking for work or experience with my business experience it's a win win
I'm one of the big believers into asa plus probaly one of the highest investors making it important to share my view and publish suggestions which i will continue. Never I put my head into the sand with zero suggestions.
I have a question about Asuracoin. When did you guys actually get the ball rolling? as in when did Peter come up with the concept / start working on it? roadmap says Jan 2018 but I'm sure you were doing some work before that?
Asura World and Fujian eGaming First Tournament Planned for FuZhou Arena King of Glory,  when is this taking place? Asura World First Monthly Tournament, what is involved?
I feel going for interviews without a working product could give ASURACOIN away to their upcoming competitors. They may steal ideas before they know it. Sometimes it's better they don't see ASURACOIN coming. Put something good on ground then radical marketing can follow Imho
is aphelion getting pushed back again ?
i really hope ASURACOIN won't use aphelion as the first and only exchange because DEXes always run into problems when they launch
I would normally agree but I think there is a valid question in there this time due to the pegged neo value.. it has to be considered because hardcap and softcap were calculated based on a 2 cent token and 100 USD neo.
They don't actually have that, it's now a third of that value.
However, I'm guessing the fiat deal with Fijian makes it moot so they can cover operating costs from fiat without selling off neo at cheap prices anyway.

Liquidity and getting the name out there, new buyers, more people finding out about the project. All positives. Why you so worried about the price if you believe in the project. If the price goes down so be it, be smart and accumulate more.
I doubt the team will be sitting back playing with market cycles on when to list ect. Just my 2c I know people will disagree.
Pages:
Jump to: