Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 10. (Read 24934 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Yes, I also think that the partnership with Spotcoin will play a positive role in the further development of the Asura project. I wish you success!
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
Good news for asura as it partnership with SPOTCOIN. I'm new to the NEO-based coin but asura makes me interested. The website is simple but elegant, I hope this project will be successful! Good luck to all Asura team members!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Switcheo will list MCT and Nerve which are both NEP8 tokens on July 30th so it's a big plus for Asura. They appear to have reworked their contract which is cool. They're still nep5 tokens though. NEP8 is the neo VM patch
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Why did Asura use python compilation? I'm unsure which template the Devs used to create the token contract. If it's python, switcheo won't be listing ASA until the neo VM patch gets applied in Q3 sometime.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
Until the end of the ico Asura coin there are 4 days left, I think that it makes no sense to extend any more, with the development of the project, new investors will come.
Activity: 112
considering the people who organise the binance listing (for example, byte coin developers) would literally have insider info; no doubt they make the money back once it is listed
Activity: 130
 i am Really happy say to part of member Asuracoin.. good luck all the best with NEO
Activity: 243
That coin got many people rekt.
People who left it on exchange couldnt send it to binance cause it  they blocked transfer.
The people who did Hodl in there wallet made alot of $$ tho
Because they could sent it to binance
Activity: 210
im actually ok with any market, binance is only a pump and dump thing. Do you think NKN will remain at those prices after listing ? wanna bet Smiley it will be a huge sell wall
but is true in time it will grow because of binance not after listing tho
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
I think this is great news. Partnership with SPOTCOIN. Both on NEO. And Spotcoin will be very big exchange soon - at the end of 2018 year, I hope.

Any partnership is certainly good... but I do not quite understand how these two projects are connected.

Asura is a project in the gaming industry .... Spotcoin is a project that is engaged in mining, payment ecosystem and the Black Sea Blockchain Institute - where the intersection as they will interact?
Activity: 109
Hello can i get contacts of person who is responsible for marketing please?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi guys! Are there any important news about the upcoming listing? Or can it be about the development process?
I think that developers should not hurry with the coin listing. The first place should be the development. In any case, AsuraCoin project will be successful, but the listing after the launch of the platform - can become super successful.
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
Hi guys! Are there any important news about the upcoming listing? Or can it be about the development process?
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
I think this is great news. Partnership with SPOTCOIN. Both on NEO. And Spotcoin will be very big exchange soon - at the end of 2018 year, I hope.
If Spotcoin can help with liquidity, then Asuracoin will be able to start trading its token faster.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hi, all! Expect you find enough resources to evolve your plan. Sensible idea, riveting design, classy approach.

looked at the market it turned today

It's very good for a project that are in the fundraising stage

all people are waiting for positive changes and I'm sure that they will soon be

The market might be going green but I don't think it is already enough to affect the new projects.  The only coins and token that are going up now are the well-established projects. Which means there are no new investors or support
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
It seems now is the best moment for Asura to launch. The crypto market has begun recovering and the eSports sphere is still growing which creates a lot of free niches.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
20 days remaining and sold for a total of 69.5m. it needs to be a bit faster for the soft cap. https://asuracoin.io/

There are also funds from new partners, which can't be announced yet due to NDA. Admins in Telegram chat wrote that softcap is not a problem, we just need to wait for this money to be added to the common pool.

After partnerships are announced, there will be no longer any problems with the soft cap. Everything is going well.
Activity: 51
I recommend investing in the #Asura project. In the near future, you are waiting for good dividends. Join us and you'll be fine. Amazing project and I'm sure this project will be promising, a great team will bring success in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
i like the dev team of this project.
Asura world Alpha is opened. You can test http://asuraworld.com/
Activity: 238
Until the end of the ICO there are 10 days left, now the situation is improving on the market, I hope this will help Asura coin to collect hard cap.
I'm hoping that too. After all, the idea of the project is really good, also a big plus is a strong team. I think they will succeed!
Pages:
Jump to: