Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 6. (Read 24934 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
If ASA is the real deal and the fruit of there development won’t be realised till at least 2019 then seriously what is the rush.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I'm not invested in it but it has a lot of hype around it. I think it'll do well. Anyway Eman said they will talk to them at some point so lets hope that goes well. I hope soon will be rise price of ASA.

By the way, I am a long term holder....I dont think we will see the price be where we all want it to be until 2019.....and I am excited about where ASA is going....
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Announcement vi email.

======
Dear community, supporters and followers,

Today, we'd like to announce that Bilaxy, a global multi-cryptocurrency exchange that provides real time and safe trading,
is listing Asura Coin at 19:00 GMT+8 on September 18th 2018 with full withdrawal and trading functions live at 19:00 GMT+8 on September 20th 2018.

To check out Bilaxy, the global milti-cryptocurrency:
https://bilaxy.com/

AVOID SCAMS: We’ll never PM/DM you or ask you to transfer funds directly to a wallet address!

Be smart! Be safe!

Best regards,

The Asura Team
The volume are 4ETH in the last 24 hours. At least th people knows that the price is too low to sold. Buyers'll come when the proyect will finish each phase.
💥Exchanges💥
We are excited to announce our 2nd exchange listing. Asura Coin will soon be listed on Bilaxy.
Deposits will open on September 18 at 7pm GMT +8
Trading will start on September 20 at 7pm GMT +8

Pair: ASA/ETH

https://i.imgur.com/Kl8GjH7.jpg
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LAtoken is a first step to establishing volume. Some exchanges won't even list you until you can guarantee a certain level even if it means subsidising it yourself.

I don't plan on using LAToken. Not interested in selling anything at the moment and if or when I do decide to take some profits I'll wait for "top 10 exchange" as they stated they will work on getting listed on a top 10 exchange sometime in the future.
this is one of the team's strategies in developing the project for the initial stage of listing in LAToken, in my opinion, is good and if you will wait for another big exchange I think that is a good decision because I am sure that the price will be even better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I guess just a progress report for the month of September, which is released in first week of October, and the Community Center for the end of October!  So gonna be quiet in here for a month
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
I have one question. Could you please convert the NEO ICO price to ETH price for ASA? 1 ASA how much ETH for ICO calculated price per NEO?

here's too many variables to give an accurate answer. For example it depends on the price you purchased the NEO at, the price of the ETH when you trade it. Plus the ICO price of ASA isn't going to bear any relevance now.
I have one question. Could you please convert the NEO ICO price to ETH price for ASA? 1 ASA how much ETH for ICO calculated price per NEO?
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
💥Exchanges💥
We are happy to announce that Asura Coin is being listed on LATOKEN.
Deposits will be open on September 10 at 2 pm GMT+3
Trading will start on September 12 at 2 pm GMT+3

More on LATOKEN:
LATOKEN is a rapidly growing crypto exchange focusing on liquidity for new tokens:

●   $25m daily turnover
●   More than 75,000 registered traders
●   180+ crypto pairs available for trading

Besides crypto trading, LATOKEN users can participate in selected Tokens Sales at pre-sale and crowdsale stages.
LATOKEN Website: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2oCtlTZ
------------------------------------------------------------------------

it is a big disappointment from asura team, hopefully, the price will be at least ico so we don't lose our investments. This exchange is not what we expected to see here

Yes, but we have to understand the market situation because since from the beginning, the market price is kept decreasing and prices are kept falling. We have to understand the market situation is also one of the problems for price decrease.
💥Exchanges💥

More on LATOKEN:
LATOKEN is a rapidly growing crypto exchange focusing on liquidity for new tokens:

●   $25m daily turnover

Besides crypto trading, LATOKEN users can participate in selected Tokens Sales at pre-sale and crowdsale stages.

it is a big disappointment from asura team, hopefully the price will be at least ico so we don't lose our invetments. This exchange is not what we expected to see here

It is just the 1st step. Let see the next
💥Exchanges💥

More on LATOKEN:

●   $25m daily turnover

From Telegram

Q:
5 mil asa was moved out. Is preparing for airdrop ?

A(COO):
the Growth tokens are used as part payment towards exchange listings, airdrops and user acquisition for the platform in the future
Activity: 28
Simply answer NO,  nothing to announce and make the announcement when the details are clear.
Activity: 112
 I've answered you so many times and yet you keep asking the very same question every few hours. Asking so frequently isn't going to make the response change miraculously.
I aaked you to refrain from this in my last post to you. It's not acceptable to bring this negativity into the group any longer.
Activity: 756
is there any token burn mechanic or something that leads to deflation? how about the day one investors, would they get anything extra for the early contribution and support?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Woww im start getting frustrated oct channels sellong asa 7 to 10k per neo people selling people buying what this means when exchange bid dumb im a big holder and this waiting is getting ridiculous
Big dump i mean
So im gonna try to buy all their coins to save my investment lol
Activity: 32
Most aren't selling at those prices
Mostly 5000-6500 and they are almost all out
Just because someone says Buying ASA 1 NEO = 9000 ASA doesn't mean they will get anyone selling for that price. Trust me lol
Pages:
Jump to: