Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 5. (Read 24934 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 108
As i know,  updated roadmap and October progress report is due out by the end of tomorrow, Sunday 11th.. I hope we will see real progress and real news about ASURACOIN.

Today is November 13 and no update has been released till now. Unfortunately the team cannot meet the deadlines.
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
As i know,  updated roadmap and October progress report is due out by the end of tomorrow, Sunday 11th.. I hope we will see real progress and real news about ASURACOIN.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
About airdrop Spotcoin fron 12 Nov to 18 Nov. The Asura team will be manually checking the registered wallet addresses to overcome the issue with neotracker. It is therefore recommended that you keep the ASA in your wallet from your registration until the registration end date (18th Nov).
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
I just thought, ASURA are now listed on 3 stock exchanges, and the big stock exchanges like binance want a lot of money for it, but liquid is also a beautiful exchange and I asked this afternoon at noon how to be listed there

4 exchanges have listed Asuracoin. They are Bilaxy, Aphelion, Switcheo, and LAToken.
I think you are referring to coinmarketcap. Aphelion is not shown there. 
 I just thought, ASURA are now listed on 3 stock exchanges, and the big stock exchanges like binance want a lot of money for it, but liquid is also a beautiful exchange and I asked this afternoon at noon how to be listed there
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Can you explnaine me how tokens will be used here? They will have real value? As i understand correctly their platform will have live haming tournaments and people will able to betting here in ASA tokens?
 As I see they burned unsold tokens and left 300m from 1b. But how many in circulating?

A total of 1 billion tokens will ever be created and circulated.

650 million tokens were up for grabs in the token sale for the public.
250 million tokens in the growth/betting reserve and 100million tokens for team (which is locked up for 12months and vested over 2 years).

Unsold tokens are automatically locked for 12 months, and up to 24 months. Afterwards, ASURACOIN add them to betting reserve and growth fund. Not to exchanges. The tokens added will contribute directly towards acquiring new users, aiming to grow the asura user base and thus increase the value of Asura.

Today circulating is 122M

Sorry, but Total Supply is 342 015 750 ASA tokens. And they raised just 4 mln of 12 mln usd (just 25% of hardcap). So this tokens were not burned and just locked or what? So in fact, total supply is 1 billion tokens? I think they must burn unsold tokens as this making every project.
Asura has an exciting announcement: an airdrop of SPOT tokens for ASA holders! Spotcoin, an over-the-counter clearing house for fiat and cryptocurrencies and digital asset NEO-based exchange, is located in the European country of Georgia and is working with Asura Coin to promote ASA and other NEP-5 tokens on the exchange.

https://medium.com/@asuracoin/spotcoin-airdrop-promotion-66cbb8b3523b
Can you explnaine me how tokens will be used here? They will have real value? As i understand correctly their platform will have live haming tournaments and people will able to betting here in ASA tokens?
 As I see they burned unsold tokens and left 300m from 1b. But how many in circulating?

A total of 1 billion tokens will ever be created and circulated.

650 million tokens were up for grabs in the token sale for the public.
250 million tokens in the growth/betting reserve and 100million tokens for team (which is locked up for 12months and vested over 2 years).

Unsold tokens are automatically locked for 12 months, and up to 24 months. Afterwards, ASURACOIN add them to betting reserve and growth fund. Not to exchanges. The tokens added will contribute directly towards acquiring new users, aiming to grow the asura user base and thus increase the value of Asura.

Today circulating is 122M

But as I see they raised just 4 mln from 12 mln. This is 25% of harcap. So they sold just 25% of all tokens for ICO. So why they are not burned this tokens? As you said they have since beginning pool for growth/betting (250 mln tokens). They just must burn this tokens. It will be fair to investors and tokenholders.
Can you explnaine me how tokens will be used here? They will have real value? As i understand correctly their platform will have live gaming tournaments and people will able to betting here in ASA tokens?
If we hold stock market share for 10 years then why not hold ASA and BTT for 2 years to become rich. ASA good chance as per my thinking
ASA just started 2 days lets give 2 months
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
As I know the centre is not ready to host any content yet so I wasn't referring to that. But can developers clarify that the community centre will be launched ending of this month as earlier stated?

That was their original plan but in the last monthly report they said there will be delays. We aren't getting the community center this month.
Switcheo Lists Asura Coin

ASURACOIN delighted to announce that Asura (ASA) will be listed on Switcheo Exchange on 19th October 2018 at 12pm SGT (UTC+8)!

https://medium.com/@jackyeu/switcheo-lists-asura-coin-asa-6387236fe3c5

THis is very great news. Very great.
I'm glad that ASURACOIN have working product. I'm holding AVA and ASA because I see a great opportunity in ASURACOIN. Time will reward us. (ICO price in fiat was about $0.006 when i bought - not 2 cents)
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Promotion Video of Asura World. The product that will use Asuracoin to run its service.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr9TBx6IHHo&t=15s
Any info on the conference that happened over the weekend with asura?  Was peter there representing? Pics or vids of conference? Was wondering if peter was talking about asura to the attendees and if there was a video of it, like to know his talking points of the project!
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
I feel going for interviews without a working product could give ASURACOIN away to their upcoming competitors. They may steal ideas before they know it. Sometimes it's better they don't see ASURACOIN coming. Put something good on ground then radical marketing can follow Imho
Marketing the coin would be brings positive benefits for the project. Gamers from everywhere around the world like to learn more things about the new virtual currency.
I would like to see a developer working on the website, coding, and connect with gamers
So far its a whitepaper and twitter. It's in the early stage. Website looks good, we prolly have to wait for Asura World
In todays bear market people are afraid to invest in thin air. Thats why we need a working product first, then hopefully asa will lift off. But in the meantime buy some more cheap ASA while you still can
Anybody having issues trading on BilaxY? It's asking me to enter my password before I make a trade and then gives an error saying I have to change my password...

If I remember right, there's a separate trading password. If it's not working, go into your profile setting page and set it again before going back to trading page.
Pages:
Jump to: