Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 4. (Read 24934 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
"By 2019, it is estimated that 427 million people worldwide will be watching eSports". Big things coming in July Smiley Sale is ongoing and will end on July 31st
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Developers now have been doing testing on Asura World [the actual platform] and these testing of the mechanism requires server freezing. I hope, soon will be good news about ASURCOIN.
Activity: 756
A report by research firm Newzoo found 22 percent of Millennial males in the U.S. watch e-sports — equivalent to baseball and more than hockey. Worldwide, viewership for e-sports championships eclipses that for the World Series and the NBA Finals.

“This audience is growing and at a rate that is breathtaking,” said Warriors co-owner and e-sports investor Peter Guber. “You can’t ignore that fact. E-sports defies the logic of sports when you look at the widespread emergence and the way it’s challenging other sports for attention.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/sports/article/esports-video-game-revolution-super-bowl-10902270.php
In my opinion, the main feature of ASURACOIN is professional guides and public tournaments.  These are very important features of the platform.  I hope that more than 200 million coins will be sold
im right. after token sale ends in july, ur team will promote, work asura with Demon at TI dota at august right? this things ur Ceo planning?

DeMoN Officially joins Asura on 1st July. and yes, CEO is planning.

VICE News hung out with Dota 2 veteran @SunsfanTV at The International to learn about the toughest eSport.
Developers have a series of marketing prepared entering into July, so their marketing team has just been getting things ready so ASURACOIN will have a series of consecutive releases going their daily at intervals.
I've got the early investor 20% bonus.
Does the extra (september) 10% bonus also aply on your initial Bonus?
In other words; Lets say I bought 10 Asura and received 12.....does the extra 10% apply on the total of 12?

Here is a example:

you purchased 10 NEO worth of ASA on first day (20% bonus) which is equivalent to 60,000ASA

You will only receive the additional 10% community appreciation bonus based on the amount of NEO you contributed to our token sale. (500 ASA per NEO)
Therefore additional 5000 ASA will be airdropped to you after September.
what is the next update or date, we should keep an eye out for? Would be a great honour! I keep doing me and would love that do more for Asura
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

Asura World Q1 2019 Progress Report

The past quarter has been filled with many ups and downs for Asura World. Starting with a slower than ideal development pace at the start of the year, to seeking further funding, to an entirely new change-up of the Community Center. It is safe to say, we have been feeling the pressure.

Read further: https://medium.com/@asuracoin/asura-world-q1-2019-progress-report-8c10c524366
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
As much other projects I believe Asura's development has slowed down quite a lot because of the market conditions. But the team is still working hard. You could join the telegram channel to follow up more closely!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I just noticed that Phantasma have parthership with Asura. This project still alive? As I see price fallen in hundreds time after ICO. What sence in this partnership?
ASURACOIN is one of the first major projects.  dedicated to Dota 2. If properly implemented, the project will be of interest to players.  Q1 is definitely the decisive moment for this project.  To be it - or not to be.
Activity: 686
No need to look at the current price.  Soon everything will grow.  Spotcoin will promote ASURACOIN, which means that increased attention will be paid to ASURACOIN.  Therefore, investors should not despair - everything will get better very soon.

Olympic Movement, esports and gaming communities meet at the Esports Forum

The future of Esports:

The International Olympic Committee (IOC) and the Global Association of International Sports Federations (GAISF) hosted an Esports Forum at The Olympic Museum in Lausanne 2018.

Participants included over 150 representatives from across the esports and gaming ecosystem: players, publishers, teams, media, sponsors and event organisers; and from across the Olympic Movement: National Olympic Committees, International Sports Federations, athletes, partners, broadcasters, the IOC and the GAISF.

Find out more: https://www.olympic.org/news/olympic-movement-esports-and-gaming-communities-meet-at-the-esports-forum
I read it again and again, but I could not find relation between Asuracoin and Olympic Games.
Or did I miss something important?
I even could not find only Asuracoin word in the article.

In case you didn't know, Asura is ''The World's First Self-Sustainable eSports Platform'' ! The article it's about eSports, which are closely related to Asura. Now, if you don't like or you don't find this article usefull for your knowledge, you just may ignore it! And, by the way, I didn't invent the article, it was highlighted on Asura official Twitter account, and it seemed interesting to me: https://twitter.com/AsuraCoin/status/1063378939186315264 !
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Asura World Progress Report
https://medium.com/@asuracoin/asura-world-progress-report-970760940f99

After many internal considerations, we’ve decided to compile a larger Quarterly Report instead of monthly reports, this way we are able to introduce many more updates and provide a clearer picture to everyone instead of fluctuating news every month.

Therefore, from henceforth, reports will be published on a Quarterly basis, we hope everyone will understand this new norm.

This report will be the first Quarterly report and last for 2018, so we will use everyone’s response to improve future reports.

Olympic Movement, esports and gaming communities meet at the Esports Forum

The future of Esports:

The International Olympic Committee (IOC) and the Global Association of International Sports Federations (GAISF) hosted an Esports Forum at The Olympic Museum in Lausanne 2018.

Participants included over 150 representatives from across the esports and gaming ecosystem: players, publishers, teams, media, sponsors and event organisers; and from across the Olympic Movement: National Olympic Committees, International Sports Federations, athletes, partners, broadcasters, the IOC and the GAISF.

Find out more: https://www.olympic.org/news/olympic-movement-esports-and-gaming-communities-meet-at-the-esports-forum
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
ASA is listed on 4 exchanges currently. In the September progress report the team specified that they would be concentrating on development. I wait too updated roadmap and October progress report are due by the end of this or next week.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
As i know,  updated roadmap and October progress report is due out by the end of tomorrow, Sunday 11th.. I hope we will see real progress and real news about ASURACOIN.

Today is November 13 and no update has been released till now. Unfortunately the team cannot meet the deadlines.

This time they announced that the new roadmap will be released by end of the week. The October report will be also released. Hope that to not be delayed again.
This good news surely hopefully this news is not just nonsense and is not postponed anymore, the most important thing is that for the time being, we will keep abreast of the developments to be clearer
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
 First use case of the token is the working beta betting platform. ASA is utility token. The alpha is available to see what it could look like. https://asuracoin.io/#Platform
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
As i know,  updated roadmap and October progress report is due out by the end of tomorrow, Sunday 11th.. I hope we will see real progress and real news about ASURACOIN.

Today is November 13 and no update has been released till now. Unfortunately the team cannot meet the deadlines.

This time they announced that the new roadmap will be released by end of the week. The October report will be also released. Hope that to not be delayed again.
Pages:
Jump to: