Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 34. (Read 24954 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
This project is impressive in its idea.. Im glad to be on board...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Hello Asura World Team, what state is your product currently in ? Also what happens to unsold tokens? Thanks for any answer.

Any unsold tokens will be locked up for 12 months and added to the betting pool.
Although it would deem beneficial for investors on the short run. It's bad for the platform in the future. And Asura's developers want to run this project into the far future hence why they don't burn any unsold tokens Smiley

Most of the companies will burn the left coins after the ICO, but these people are locking it for 12months. How can people believe because they might dump in the market?
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
This is an excellent project for both beginners and experienced traders!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Hello Asura World Team, what state is your product currently in ? Also what happens to unsold tokens? Thanks for any answer.
Activity: 105
Great project.Joined Asura bounty because of the G0blin team.
copper member
Activity: 224
Meet Haoyang Feng!

Whitelist registrations are now open!
Apply for whitelist: https://asuracoin.io 
Activity: 168
Looks like a promising project. Good luck guys
copper member
Asura Coin Rated 8.95 / 10 on Coinlauncher!!

The Asura World platform is a conglomerated platform of existing mechanisms, streamlined & interconnected by the NEO blockchain and fueled by the Asura Coin. Read article https://coinlauncher.io/asura-coin-ico

Whitelist Registrations are now open!

Visit our official website to register:

follow our discussions on Telegram: https://t.me/asuracoin
Activity: 34
More and more eSports platforms occur these days, but this one looks special. Hope that everything will be awesome
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
Do you have a team with logo ASURA Coin ? it would be great to have for example the DotA 2 team, on the Pro stage with your logo, bitcoin already has one Smiley
Activity: 53
Asura will be challenger to global esport betting ,all the best team witing to get whitelisted.
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
Hello Asura Team, what state is your product currently in ? regards
Also what happens to unsold tokens? Thanks in advance
copper member
Asura Coin announces partnership with O3 to bring to you the world’s very first NEO token sale via mobile
Asura Coin (ASA) to be very first token sale supported by O3 Mobile Wallet

We’re excited to announce that Asura Coin and O3 are collaborating to bring to you the world’s very first NEO token sale via mobile!
This super-easy process is the latest development from the Asura Coin team and the NEO mobile wallet “O3”, formerly known as O3 wallet.
In addition to being the only mobile wallet app which currently supports NEP-5 tokens, O3 are now giving tens of thousands of users the option to participate in NEO token sales with just a few taps of your mobile screen.

Read on Medium https://medium.com/@asuracoin/asura-coin-announces-partnership-with-o3-to-bring-to-you-the-worlds-very-first-neo-token-sale-via-b1d68c2a1af6
Activity: 560
I joined to your bounty program. I believe so much in project with NEO network!
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
Hi,after the end of ico,do we have a vesting (lock) period ? And your official token sale will be on 21st May ( As i can see on picture)? Is correct? No postpone?
Activity: 294
Asura World là một nền tảng eSports tự bền vững, tập trung vào
hệ sinh thái cộng đồng nói chung.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Asuracoin has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the Asuracoin on WISERICO and follow Asuracoin on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Asura World is the World’s first self-sustainable eSports platform, powered by NEO platform.
Asura World aims to unite the global eSport community by incentivizing users to simply be kind & helpful towards others. Asura World aims to provide in-depth game analyses to guide players through the intricate details of professional gameplay. This will include teaching professional decision-making processes, winning strategies, item-builds, skill-builds, situational advice, and so on.
Asura Coins used within the ecosystem flow within it, fueling other parts of the ecosystem where necessary. Asura Coin holders can bet, stake, be rewarded, pay, and earn within the platform.
Withdrawal
Fortunately, the use of NEO blockchain technology removes the middle man, and allows Asura World to run as a trustless platform. Withdrawals will be simple and efficient, assets cannot be held from their rightful owners, and users will be able to enjoy the qualities of a completely fair and tamper-proof platform. Providing assurance to all players.
Data Security
By leveraging the use of NEO blockchain technology, the security of the Asura World platform is improved considerably over traditional centralized systems. Blockchain is able to remove human error, make data records tamper-proof, and create a trustless system for worry-free transactions. Secure data transfer and storage.

I usually don't like betting tokens/coins/system but yours seem to be different, not just betting also people can earn some money by working too. I'll look into more about your project in later days.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Hi! Will you accept only your tokens in games or other ones either, e.g., BGX (bit.game) tokens? Thanks for any answer.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
This asura project seams having a big capability of doing something new and better for the community around it and even the whole world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
tell me when will be the closest championship for DotA 2, I would like to see how the platform works?
Pages:
Jump to: