Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 37. (Read 24954 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 114
Asura World will be the world’s first self-sustained platform designed specifically for the eSports community. It will be built on the NEO network and powered by the ASA Coin, an NEP-5 token. Leveraging the NEO network for the platform allows a fast, safe and easily-accessible route for users to transfer and store tokens.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Does it seem pretty realistic, how do you think? Huh
https://swot.digrate.com/report/d4b5e698-6321-4e41-9d62-e5c01dfabd00
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
Asura Coin is an eSports gaming platform based on the NEO blockchain, promising project. I have enrolled for the the bounty program.
Activity: 160
Activity: 170
Asura coin is very interesting ico. I read the whitepaper. It is superb ! I think this ico has great future in crypto world!
Activity: 32
Asura seems to be awesome!
Will there be any airdrop or bounty? I want to participate!
Activity: 182
Super project from NEO , good luck!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
Do you have an instagram account? Can u link your account? I'll follow you also there.
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
 wow, I really like this project, I will oversee this project, I hope this project becomes a great success.  Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Good afternoon, everybody! I am just curious what does self-sustainable mean when we talk of an ecosystem? can it do completely without a human being's regulations?!
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
one more jackpot from NEO , good luck!!!
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
ASURACOIN.IO - Self Sustainable eSport Platform
Great Concept with Great Team.
ASURA is one of the best ICO on NEO platform.
Join Now and ready to be Rich
Activity: 462
Thank you for your invitation
Really like this project, joining the bounty program right now!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Nice to see more and more projects on NEO.
Blockchain is coming to gaming industry and this is where it is really needed. So many possibilities to create digital ownership.
Activity: 84
The Concept which Asura bring is something which can revolutionized the whole Gaming Industry by breaking it's barriers and making It more and more closer towards the mass adoption!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The project looks interesting, but it seemed to me dishonest how the team did with the bounty stage 1. I left this project
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
What is the role of Twitch in your project? Are Twitch streams available on your platform?
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Looking forward to this project!
Activity: 546
# JOIN

joining Twitter bounty campaign
Pages:
Jump to: