Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 33. (Read 24954 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Hello ladies and gentlemen. Wish us a good luck!
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
I am the user of some e-sport sites. I'm trying to tell people about this project. I hope this will give results .

E-sports will be bigger than most sports and early movers in this domain like Asura will stay forever.
Activity: 106
NEO based coins are pretty good.
I hope you all the luck .
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
how much people will get into whitelist ? i ask because i want to know if I get in the whitelist can i surely buy asura ?
Activity: 126
I am looking forward to this project! Thank you very much for your invitation. i'm absolutely like this project, now i am joining the bounty program right now.
Activity: 944
Merit: 1
well and competently compiled white paper .. the developers have put serious tasks and ways to solve them..we wish the developers success and join
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Hey guys, what’s the ico price for Asura? As in how many asura per neo?  iT possible to use privatekey en wallet addres stays the same, When using neon wallet?
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Great project and I love this project based on NEO Blockchain. I love it. Keep it up team
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Any partnerships with games? I’ll only invest if games partner with either league of legends or CSGO
Activity: 322
this awesome project , joining in bounty program
Activity: 140
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Hello. Was there any private or pre sale? Is there any bonus available for the upcoming token sale? Thanks for any answer.
Activity: 294
I was waiting for years to see a proffessional and complete Gaming Platform to be built under the Blockchain Technology and Finally @AsuraCoin making my Dream True ! What an offer By the Asuracoin Team to the Modernworld Gamers ! This will be a  super hit ! Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
For crowd sale, all we do is just send Neo from out wallet? Do we need some special procedures after the day 1?
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
Seeing blockchain project working on Esport is actually a good development for Cryptocurrency, I wish Asuracoin success in this project.
Activity: 37
When will the platform be up and running and who is your real world encounter?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Looks like another Neo token. Neo tokens are making huge success because of community support. OFC I am watching this.
Activity: 65
Pages:
Jump to: