Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 35. (Read 24954 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
#Join Twitter Campaign
Bitcoin user name: coin_maker
Bitcoin url: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/coinmaker-1467215
Twitter username: @coinmaker109
Followers count: 6199
Telegram contact:  @coinmaker02
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
Another great NEO project, I love this platform
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
Do you plan to implement Stractcraft:Brood War on your platform?
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
There are several projects trying to do something similar. So, what elements are unique about Asura?  Thanks for answer.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
the bounty is divided into two stages which leads to not boring of long bounty and to give chances to the new comers
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
What does asura do? I saw your guide, so it won't be a problem) do I need to download full neo blockchain in case of NEON wallet?
Activity: 378
Merit: 47
I like to see more and more NEO based projects are going to enter the market. Wish you best of luck guys, I will definitely keep an eye on you progress
Activity: 420
12 million dollars is enough to realize your idea? Similar projects collect more Huh
Some collect and even less and still work on the product. For example, Heroplay collected only $2M and still actively develop the product
Yes, but hardcap for HEROPlay is 16 000 000 mls$.  I think that this may lead to a slowdown in the development of the project
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
Asura Coin Project is very exciting to follow, it is a chance to gain profit, an eSports gaming platform based on the NEO blockchain, good luck great team.
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
The link to the bounty doesn't work...
Activity: 280
Innovative platform..and very promising project..go to on the top as best community
Exactly ! the promising project and asuracoin will open up a new era for gaming
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
12 million dollars is enough to realize your idea? Similar projects collect more Huh
Some collect and even less and still work on the product. For example, Heroplay collected only $2M and still actively develop the product
Activity: 322
Innovative platform..and very promising project..go to on the top as best community
Activity: 420
Activity: 226
Happy to joined to this project.I joined bounty program ❤.Good luck team....
Activity: 322
Bringing blockchain technology to the gaming sector will definitely leave a huge impact on the way esports organizations operate. Hope to hear a lot more news about this inspiring project in the near future.
Activity: 266
nice project, I joined bounty program
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: