Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 30. (Read 24934 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Asura Coin is an eSports gaming platform based on the NEO blockchain, promising project. I have enrolled for the the bounty program.
Activity: 137
Great project. Looking forward to hearing great news!
Activity: 210
Asura coin is very interesting ico. I read the whitepaper. It is superb ! I think this ico has great future in crypto world!
Activity: 11
Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
The timing for ICO couldn't be better with the u.s. opening up sports betting. There will be heavy competition in this space but the Asura product looks awesome and the market is getting so large that there is room for plenty of operators.
Activity: 873
Merit: 250
The gaming community is very large. This is a great market for investment. Most people want to play and get rewarded, that's a cool idea!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Two great advisors on board a great project. The result will definately be extraordinary Well on board Joakim Holmer and Anders Larsson. I know your contribution to this project will lead it to its potential since you have much experience in the world of crypto.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
I am very interested in this project. In the past, I liked to follow e-sports. Besides, it is very popular in Asia.
Activity: 126
650 million ASA tokens (65% of the total supply) will be available for purchase during the token sale, priced at $0.02 USD/token. A hardcap of $12,000,000 USD and a soft cap of $2,500,000 USD has been set.
5 days to go till the Asura Coin Token Sale!!
2nd June 11am CET! Don't miss out!

BETTING ★ LIVE STREAMING ★ MATCHMAKING ★ TOURNAMENTS ★ COACHING ★ COMMUNITY CENTRE
For more info:
Apply for whitelist: https://asuracoin.io/whitelist/
follow our discussions on Telegram: https://t.me/AsuraCoin
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
A strong project with a strong team and a large community. Good to join.
It seems to me that the project team has determined the right amount to raise funds, which will ensure a good demand after the sale and a profit for investors.
Activity: 31
Asura seems to be Great, Neo partner.
Activity: 94
Thank you for your invitation
Really like this project, joining the bounty program right now!
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
Esport platform idea means big potential and big volume. Project seems very good organized. Neo is a my favourites platform. All of effects is possitive. I will support you. Good luck.
Activity: 119
i am think great project it. good luck team.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
Another NEO project! Love it. Now besides Switcheo also NEX Exchange....NEO is going strong this year! All these nice NEO based projects. Am already invested in quite a few (Effect.AI, Spotcoin, APEX and more). Going to keep an eye out on progress. Have a few NEO to spare for this ICO maybe Tongue
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
Today saw the news about partnership with Aphelion! Excellent result, because when the project takes care of the user's convenience, it is always favorably displayed on its reputation
Activity: 308
Super  NEO project,

Smiley Smiley GOOD LUCK  Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: