Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Atomic Trade New Virtual Currency Exchange USD BTC - page 8. (Read 44351 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Tweets  Tweets and replies
 ByronP @AtomicTradeLLC  ·  4h
Sorry I expect this to take some time while waiting for M$ to respond.
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times
More
 ByronP @AtomicTradeLLC  ·  5h
Site is down for some emergency work

https://twitter.com/AtomicTradeLLC
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Nice!

Whats wrong with the exchange ? why it says "Service Unavailable" ?

Scheduled maintenance as far as I can tell:
https://twitter.com/AtomicTradeLLC
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Whats wrong with the exchange ? why it says "Service Unavailable" ?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
legendary
works fine for me on chrome.

also a new revamp of UI is coming fairly soon. weeks? much more than just a ui clean up.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
What is with the signing in process with Atomic Trade?

Firstly, the site doesn't behave well in chrome, which I prefer.

Secondly,  I remember it took me about five attempts to get an account set up, but now my password doesn't work.

I have tried a password reset, but the when I follow the email link to the reset page and enter a new password I just get sent back to the reset password page again - it's an endless loop.

I signed up a few months ago, but these problems have really put me off using it.
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
Hello Do you have an idea of ​​what is happening I sent some btc to atomic-trade. To buy vta But the conversion successfully written Site Pending Transfers Messages of support have not responded

Do you have a transaction id that I can look at? Thank You
AC (AsiaCoin), HBN (HoboNickels) and MAX (MaxCoin) will be de-listed on the 17th withdraw before then!
Activity: 411
Hello Do you have an idea of ​​what is happening I sent some btc to atomic-trade. To buy vta But the conversion successfully written Site Pending Transfers Messages of support have not responded
repeat. have been working for 3 months. were minor problems that were solved instantly.

don't tell nonsense. reliable exchange!
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

You need to wait for deposit to be confirmed, it can take between 10-30 minutes.  See below

Please read and learn about Bitcoin and how it works
Why do I have to wait 10 minutes?

Receiving a payment is almost instant with Bitcoin. However, there is a 10 minutes delay on average before the network begins to confirm your transaction by including it in a block and before you can spend the bitcoins you receive. A confirmation means that there is a consensus on the network that the bitcoins you received haven't been sent to anyone else and are considered your property. Once your transaction has been included in one block, it will continue to be buried under every block after it, which will exponentially consolidate this consensus and decrease the risk of a reversed transaction. Every user is free to determine at what point they consider a transaction confirmed, but 6 confirmations is often considered to be as safe as waiting 6 months on a credit card transaction.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 411
don't tell nonsense. reliable exchange!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
What do you mean? They have the exchanger. And I asked the tech support can I exchange, they replied that it is possible. Then they sent me an email of the person you want to send money. I did everything and in correspondence to me this man said that I need a little podozhdat.Potom I wrote to him, but he did not answer. It took more than 2 months and so far they owe me money. And I with 100% certainty
legendary
Atomic trade scammers! I needed an exchange Neteller on webmoney, I sent them the money and they sent me nothing,

Try again to explain the problem.
what did Atomic trade do to make you say they are a scammer?
 Netteller and webmoney sound more like where your problem is. You CANNOT send USD to Atomic trade.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
 Atomic trade scammers! I needed an exchange Neteller on webmoney, I sent them the money and they sent me nothing,
when registering i get invalid email.. what should i do?

Open a support ticket detailing the problem. Thank You
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
when registering i get invalid email.. what should i do?
Maintenance is scheduled for 01:00 UTC August 2 and 3rd
LGD, NC2, PI, ZEIT, MARU, XPM, and PRIMIO will be removed on the 31st WITHDRAW NOW
Pages:
Jump to: