Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Atomic Trade New Virtual Currency Exchange USD BTC - page 21. (Read 44361 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Great exchange for something so new.
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
I like this site Smiley
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
BLC Blakecoin now active
I just killed the dog!
I have completely changed the way the system handles withdrawals. All functions restored :-)
Still fighting with the withdrawal code :-( so even though withdrawals are enabled I fully expect that the system will shut withdrawals down. Luckily I have tons of logging on it and can hopefully get to the bottom of whats causing the error.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This is a great exchange, and it deals in USD! +1
Found the source of  why some people were getting 404 errors. The offending 3rd party libraries have been removed and the problem should be gone now :-)
Withdrawals are enabled again and the patch has been deployed.

Yes we support wire transfer and check by mail.
Activity: 899
Merit: 1002
Hey, you're in New Jersey. Do you support international payments/withdraw? There's walk-in services there (or via ACH) where you can load bank accounts in India, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Qatar and Pakistan instantly. Then foreign customers in India can dump in coins, withdraw to their bank and then 3 minutes later take it out via local ATM if your license allows dealing with foreigners after identity verification
Just a heads up that I am working on the tier 3 coin service and will have withdrawals disable for a little bit. I'm just changing some code no worries :-)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I would like to suggest Xivra.

Xivra website - http://www.xivra.com/
Bitcointalk thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxiv-xivra-accepted-by-hostdab-376160

The reason I believe it would be a good addition is due to the fact it is currently only on one exchange (CoinedUp) which, at the moment, is incredibly slow to use. This has been frustrating for people trying to buy and sell XIV. If we could get a fast running exchange service I am sure many would prefer to use this site, it looks nice and more importantly it runs smoothly. It's a fair coin with a good small tight nit community and has the chance to grow. I believe the coin will continue to grow as the dev team and community are always busy working on the development, which means more people will be buying and selling the coin, and as early adopters, the more money you will make though fees.
The bug that was causing email verification codes to fail should be fixed.
Added Pxlcoin PXL (i like it) http://www.pxlcoin.com/
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
+1 for adding Blakecoin! It is a solid coin design, it uses a hash algorithm which is actually energy efficient and a block reward system geared towards long term stability.

and on another note, why would you use IIS? nginx or even apache would be considerably better IMO.
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Please consider adding skeincoin.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
what about adding vertcoin? I think they are interesting and there aren't big exchanges using them
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
i'll try again in  a few weeks.

i tried 4 or 5 different combinations as a username and it kept saying "invalid username"
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
that's even stranger... try clearing your browsers cache and see if the problem still comes up

did not clear anything but its working fine now Smiley
that's even stranger... try clearing your browsers cache and see if the problem still comes up
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
404 very odd whats the url its looking for?

at signup after click: javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$MainContent$registerbtn','')

https://www.atomic-trade.com/CallBatman?aspxerrorpath=/account/register

Pages:
Jump to: