Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Atomic Trade New Virtual Currency Exchange USD BTC - page 20. (Read 44361 times)

Activity: 599
Merit: 510
I will be pushing out another minor update today and starting at 7pm EST the buy fee will be 0% and the sell fee will be 0.02% I will be there giving out coins and other rewards
Update site to latest jquery and signlr packages. Dont forget to join us for the Grand Opening Party Check it out here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--447899
Official Launch Event Wednesday Night!

Check it out here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--447899
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Great looking exchange.
Desktop:
Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari.

Mobile:
Chrome, Android, Safari
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I don't know why people have trouble the username only requires a length of 6-16 chars with at least 1 capital and the password is 6-16 characters at least 1 capital and one number) I don't think that's too unreasonable... Huh I'f I am wrong people please tell me and I will make the changes

Has it been tested with different browers?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
It wasn't hard for me and it made me think of an even harder password.
I don't know why people have trouble the username only requires a length of 6-16 chars with at least 1 capital and the password is 6-16 characters at least 1 capital and one number) I don't think that's too unreasonable... Huh I'f I am wrong people please tell me and I will make the changes
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Updates complete. 2FA enabled, rewards enabled, referrals enabled, ect... I'm exhausted must go pass out...

bro i heard that. been a long night for me as well.  sleep well!

Edit: I still cant signup/login for your website. something is amiss there my friend.

i also find the username/password requirements both ridiculous and pointless, and making it extremely hard for me to register. like the third time i've tried too.

Edit: Finally i managed to jump through the hoops and register.
Updates complete. 2FA enabled, rewards enabled, referrals enabled, ect... I'm exhausted must go pass out...
Installing new code on all servers... back up in a bit
Going down for some db changes for the referral and rewards system as well as some bug fixes... back up soon... :-)

All done 1hr of down time... :-)
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Change the OP. Maybe even hire someone, because this won't make it get the attention it deserves.

And why is it down ?
All services back up... Thank You :-)
Going offline for a bit doing some maintenance tonight
Chat focus now returns to the message box properly, homepage redesigned but still could use some tweaks...
yes it is not finished yet. Right now you can request the last price using this simple method:

https://www.atomic-trade.com/getprices?c=PXL&p=BTC

where c = the coin type
where p = the partner
c and p must be the uppercase 3 letter trade pair names
returns a simple json with the price or if an error the error field will show -1 (0 is good or no error)

Example Response:

{"price": "0.00028500 ", "error": "0"}
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Will there be an API for trades, bids and asks?
the doge was eating up too much resources with little interest so I took it down to make room for some other coins. affiliate and rewards system is in the works but will take some time to complete.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Why no dogecoin? I signed up for that... And of course still waiting on an affiliate program  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: