Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aventus - Event Ticketing Antifraud Solution - page 2. (Read 25354 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I think the social bounty prize is too small for only 0.5%.
You should separate bounty for bugs with social bounty.

I was about to ask this one too, the prize of the bounty are actually pretty small even with the signature campaign. I hope the team will consider to put additional prize this will attract more people advertising the campaign.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I think the social bounty prize is too small for only 0.5%.
You should separate bounty for bugs with social bounty.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Thanks for the info.
Activity: 154
Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market
"Aventus will be raising a minimum of $6 million (24,490 ETH), with a target of $15 million (42,857 ETH)."

This is a statement from your ICO terms. How du the numbers provided relate to each other? 15 is 2.5 x 6. 42,857 is not 2.5 x 24,490. What am I missing in your calculations?

Hi Smiley. We are targeting $15 million. That is not the hard cap. Since a maximum of half of the cap will be sold to strategic partners and clients in a presale at a discount, this is how the numbers add up. If you look further down at the statement about presale, you will see this information.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
"Aventus will be raising a minimum of $6 million (24,490 ETH), with a target of $15 million (42,857 ETH)."

This is a statement from your ICO terms. How du the numbers provided relate to each other? 15 is 2.5 x 6. 42,857 is not 2.5 x 24,490. What am I missing in your calculations?
Activity: 504
Can we invest in this ico via shapeshift.io or 3rd party payment solutions like this? or just with ether wallet

Hi there. Just Ether is what we will be going with.

So by Ether does that mean any ether wallet like the myetherwallet site? Was curious on this too, because a friend of mine asked if she could invest in this ICO.
Can we invest in this ico via shapeshift.io or 3rd party payment solutions like this? or just with ether wallet

Hi there. Just Ether is what we will be going with.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
5 days from the 19th July to the 24th July 2017.
- you really think what rise for 5 days? :-)
Indeed there a positive attitude. Maybe rises coin for 5 days. But we must not forget that the summer has already started today. Activity in the market can fall sharply.
Activity: 532
Activity: 700
Merit: 253
5 days from the 19th July to the 24th July 2017.
- you really think what rise for 5 days? :-)
Activity: 190
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Folks,

all details about our coming ICO are out. Please read our Medium blog post to know everything.

We hope to see you in our Slack team and answer your questions about ICO. A technical FAQ will be out soon too.

Stay tuned for more articles and video about Aventus ticketing solution

I hope to see the full details for the ICO real soon since we all been waiting for that... By the way thank you for answering and updating us here all the time this proves that you are really dedicated on your project.

Thanks for your kind reply Smiley. Here are the full details for the ICO: https://blog.aventus.io/aventus-a-blockchain-based-event-ticketing-solution-is-pleased-to-announce-details-about-its-9a8168ae3724. If you have any questions, please ask us on Slack! Thanks for being so patient.

Sorry Aventus team but I couldn't understand the presale. So if half of the %60 sold to presale buyers, only %30 left for the public ICO right?

That would make sense as the pie chart doesn't have it seperately.

And I sincerely think you should up the social bounties to %1, %1.5 would be more than enough for bug bounties. You could use some more marketability at least on this forum.
What are the reasons that normal users were not allowed to participate in the pre-sale?

Hi talkingdreams,

We are not advertising the presale to any investors. This is an allocation reserved for some of our clients, corporate partners, and strategic alliances who were interested in investing in us. Since they believed in us by working with us at such an early stage, we allowed them to purchase tokens at a discounted rate. If we have some allocation left over, we are considering opening it up to the public for contributions but we are probably going to just shift the remaining allocation to the public sale.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
What are the reasons that normal users were not allowed to participate in the pre-sale?
Folks,

all details about our coming ICO are out. Please read our Medium blog post to know everything.

We hope to see you in our Slack team and answer your questions about ICO. A technical FAQ will be out soon too.

I hope to see the full details for the ICO real soon since we all been waiting for that... By the way thank you for answering and updating us here all the time this proves that you are really dedicated on your project.

Thanks for your kind reply Smiley. Here are the full details for the ICO: https://blog.aventus.io/aventus-a-blockchain-based-event-ticketing-solution-is-pleased-to-announce-details-about-its-9a8168ae3724. If you have any questions, please ask us on Slack! Thanks for being so patient.
Activity: 490
Folks,

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Great project! Looking forward to the ICO Smiley
The pre-sale is tommorow, is there already any information about this? Price per coin, etcetera?

Thanks for the interest guys. Presale is no longer tomorrow. All details will be announced, however.

No pre-sale today
Will there still be a pre-sale?
When will the ico announcement be made?
just wait sir,subscribe news on aventus.io
or you can join slack channel

Thanks for helping us answer questions!
The Greek translation is updated in the following link

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-aventus-1964523

Thanks! Great job.

UPDATE: We are looking for Chinese and Japanese translators! If you know anyone or anyone is interested, please join us on Slack and let us know! https://slack.aventus.io.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
The pre-sale is tommorow, is there already any information about this? Price per coin, etcetera?

Thanks for the interest guys. Presale is no longer tomorrow. All details will be announced, however.

No pre-sale today
Will there still be a pre-sale?
When will the ico announcement be made?
just wait sir,subscribe news on aventus.io
or you can join slack channel
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
The Greek translation is updated in the following link

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-aventus-1964523
Pages:
Jump to: