Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aventus - Event Ticketing Antifraud Solution - page 3. (Read 25354 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
So all the hype for a pre-sale, and now we're locked out of it?

Other people are purchasing these tokens for cheaper than I will be able to?

Ponzi scheme.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market
The pre-sale is tommorow, is there already any information about this? Price per coin, etcetera?

Thanks for the interest guys. Presale is no longer tomorrow. All details will be announced, however.

No pre-sale today
Will there still be a pre-sale?
When will the ico announcement be made?

There is no public presale. It will be limited to strategic partners, but public ICO will be July 19! Please see the blog post here: https://blog.aventus.io/aventus-a-blockchain-based-event-ticketing-solution-is-pleased-to-announce-details-about-its-9a8168ae3724.
Aventus platform is fully decentralized or not ? I think not? It needs powerful marketing strategy to succeed in the market.

It will be fully decentralised in fact. At first, we will be aiding in the setting up of system parameters (e.g. fee values and time periods), but we aim to make it fully decentralised by mid 2018.

The idea of the full decentralisation is that we want to create a global standard for ticketing exchange that anyone can plug into and use, that isn't controlled by any one entity. It solves the problems of unregulated touting, counterfeit tickets, lack of oversight, and finally artists not reaching a wider audience. By making it fully decentralised and creating a pool of events on the protocol that anyone can add to and anyone can sell tickets for and gain commissions, we allow anyone to become a promoter thereby letting artists reach a wider audience Smiley.
Folks,

all details about our coming ICO are out. Please read our Medium blog post to know everything.

We hope to see you in our Slack team and answer your questions about ICO. A technical FAQ will be out soon too.

Stay tuned for more articles and video about Aventus ticketing solution
Activity: 462
The pre-sale is tommorow, is there already any information about this? Price per coin, etcetera?

Thanks for the interest guys. Presale is no longer tomorrow. All details will be announced, however.

No pre-sale today
maybe soon , go to aventus.io subscribes with your email and you will get latest news from aventus
Activity: 244

No pre-sale today
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
O my. Seems this has already been done!

https://www.citizenticket.co.uk/bitticket/

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

where did you take that presale information? aventus said "Everything will be published in the run of next week"

if it is true, i want to take some coins. the proect is really very strong and i believe they will be succesful.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
Aventus platform is fully decentralized or not ? I think not? It needs powerful marketing strategy to succeed in the market.

If a project looks anti-mainstream (avt), they will focus on developing and cooperating with investors first, decentralization can't be realized unless it is intended to reach all circles/decentralization from the start, I think it takes time, but it will likely.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
i do not see any practical ideea..you already could do that on blockchain...you do not need tham...need to look more into the whitepaper...maybe i mist something

so either
A) you commented without reading the whitepaper which okay ignorant
B) you do not understand the problem they are aiming to solve
C) Lastly how can only blockchain already do this? Better yet give me an example of one that is doing this today...Ill wait.

I'm sure this person has not finished reading the white paper that's why he/she does not know the sole purpose of the project.
Activity: 532
The more I think about this idea, the more I love this project! It solves a real problem of today and it has strict target audience, who want this problem to be solved!

I haven't finished whitepaper yet but a bunch of related questions were already appeared, but the whole thing looks quite possibly! Definitely will keep an eye and wish luck!

P.S. Of course, signin' in every social campaign. I also will try to publish an article on local professional resources and in magazines.

Thanks so much. We really appreciate articles!
After reading the post and comments in this thread, look like this is one of a great project to follow.
Is the social media still open?

Thank you very much! Yes social media is still open Smiley.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

An interesting project in the ticketing industry. The details of the pre-ICO and ICO need to be updated and I will keep an eye on this project.
Activity: 504
After reading the post and comments in this thread, look like this is one of a great project to follow.
Is the social media still open?
Activity: 429
Merit: 252
The more I think about this idea, the more I love this project! It solves a real problem of today and it has strict target audience, who want this problem to be solved!

I haven't finished whitepaper yet but a bunch of related questions were already appeared, but the whole thing looks quite possibly! Definitely will keep an eye and wish luck!

P.S. Of course, signin' in every social campaign. I also will try to publish an article on local professional resources and in magazines.
Activity: 868
Merit: 303
This whole aventus project seems to be a promising one. I hope this will put an end to the usual problems encountered by fans in purchasing tickets for their favorite concerts and sport events. With this great project, I hope the big companies ruling the ticketing system will shape up real quick.

I wish all the developers the best of luck for this wonderful endeavor.

We are always at you back devs. Our support will go with this project all the way.

Cheers!

That's a very refreshing and warm message. Thank you.
Yes we believe this solution will stop, or at best diminish, the fraudulent event tickets. This is a hot topic today as it prevents lots of us to see our favorites big band gigs.

Hoping this project will diminish all the fraudulent. It will be hard for them to do such things if this project will be implemented on all events even on small gigs.
Activity: 630

But is Aventus already there in tokenmarket site? I can't see it or maybe I miss something? It would be good if this is added in the growing list of good tokens there in tokenmarket.

Our ICO has not yet officially be announced, thus why we are not yet on this website. Everything will be published in the run of next week

You can be listed there even if your ICO is not yet running. the site might help as many investors visiting their site.
Pages:
Jump to: