Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aventus - Event Ticketing Antifraud Solution - page 5. (Read 25354 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
I have a little doubt, dev! When you say in the ticket industry, is it logically meaning any tickets? Could you cite three practical examples that your project would have some application?

Hi, thank you for your reply. We have 2 main industries we are targeting, which are very affected by fraud and touting issues.

(1) Sports - if you look at boxing matches and stuff like this, tickets start at £500 and then end up on secondary markets at £20k 5 mins later! We can fix this problem. We are looking at English football teams now and hoping to apply our solution there.

(2) Music - look at Adele tickets, which went to £9k last year after being released for £30! She was really upset about this. We plan to tackle the music industry with this.

The solution really applies to any ticketing, but as I said mainly where touting is an issue. We could do airline tickets or bus tickets, as it would make it a bit more efficient, but its not as important there.

The other thing - what we plan to do with the protocol and token is to create a global open pool of events that anyone can sell tickets for and gain commissions for doing so. So, now social influencers, community chat apps, promoters, other ticketing apps, etc and basically anyone can build a frontend and sell tickets to curated events from that list to their communities. So now, events can reach a wider audience and sell more tickets.

Will Aventus be targeting high profile clients in the relative spaces eg. Sports and music?

Or will you be targeting lower end event's and clients?

Both. The real value add is to much bigger clients where touting is a real problem, so we are definitely targeting these guys. In fact, we have a big announcement coming soon Smiley. Looking forward to letting you guys know!

That's good to hear, thanks for the update and I look forward to hearing the big announcement 😀
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Why the token is used instead of usd in such a system ?
Activity: 154
Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market
This is a much needed security feature and should be offered to big companies such as ticketmaster and fandango.

Agreed with the above poster.

Much needed service for the type of society we live in now with people wanting to ruin the concert and movie going experience now a days with high ticket prices due to scalping especially for big name events.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We completely agree - it really sucks that things sell out in 5 mins only to appear on secondary markets 1 min later at 5x the price!
Is there any information available over the pre-sale? I can't find information about this on your website.

We have not announced yet. Coming end of this week/beginning of next! Stay tuned Smiley.
I have a little doubt, dev! When you say in the ticket industry, is it logically meaning any tickets? Could you cite three practical examples that your project would have some application?

Hi, thank you for your reply. We have 2 main industries we are targeting, which are very affected by fraud and touting issues.

(1) Sports - if you look at boxing matches and stuff like this, tickets start at £500 and then end up on secondary markets at £20k 5 mins later! We can fix this problem. We are looking at English football teams now and hoping to apply our solution there.

(2) Music - look at Adele tickets, which went to £9k last year after being released for £30! She was really upset about this. We plan to tackle the music industry with this.

The solution really applies to any ticketing, but as I said mainly where touting is an issue. We could do airline tickets or bus tickets, as it would make it a bit more efficient, but its not as important there.

The other thing - what we plan to do with the protocol and token is to create a global open pool of events that anyone can sell tickets for and gain commissions for doing so. So, now social influencers, community chat apps, promoters, other ticketing apps, etc and basically anyone can build a frontend and sell tickets to curated events from that list to their communities. So now, events can reach a wider audience and sell more tickets.

Will Aventus be targeting high profile clients in the relative spaces eg. Sports and music?

Both. The real value add is to much bigger clients where touting is a real problem, so we are definitely targeting these guys. In fact, we have a big announcement coming soon Smiley. Looking forward to letting you guys know!
Activity: 700
Merit: 253
The project is not bad, the main thing is not to do so as developers VOISE with bounty participants
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
Is there any information available over the pre-sale? I can't find information about this on your website.

they will make crowdsale. and you can see it on website in roadmap section.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 485
This is a much needed security feature and should be offered to big companies such as ticketmaster and fandango.

Agreed with the above poster.

Much needed service for the type of society we live in now with people wanting to ruin the concert and movie going experience now a days with high ticket prices due to scalping especially for big name events.
Activity: 224
very good project .i will keep my eyes on this ~
Activity: 262
This type of service is very needed in today's society of fraud being done to trusting concert ticket buyers who use non secure sites for buying their event tickets such as kijiji and craigslist.

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Signature and Avatar Campaign JOINED! Looking forward to see where this goes, looks like a promising project. Good luck to the devs!
Activity: 504

Woah that's a great project you have there. I look forward for more updates on this and it sounds like it is beneficial for everyone. Hopefully the project will be of great success and we are here to support you too.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
I see the ICO will start on the 19th of June, I am curious to know more about the pre-sale, will it be available to everyone?
And at what date the pre-sale will start?

Interesting project - I would also like to know more about the Private/pre-sale.

I see the ICO will start on the 19th of June, I am curious to know more about the pre-sale, will it be available to everyone?
And at what date the pre-sale will start?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Good planning, I think this project will be as smooth as expected.
Congratulations for joining the campaign
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
This pre-sale thing is confusing, have some coins already been sold?

If so, how many, and at what price?

hows it confusing? above it says begins June 19th so its not happening yet.

I don't think he understands what is ico and bounty, so just writing without reading the announcement on the first page, exactly June 19th is the beginning of the coin sale (next week), let's see the progress of this campaign thoroughly.

I read, do you?

whats up your butt buddy? just relax. I do read. you think you crazy or what. just calm it down go do some blow
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
The Greek translation is complete and posted here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19528141

enjoy guys!
Pages:
Jump to: