Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aventus - Event Ticketing Antifraud Solution - page 7. (Read 25354 times)

copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
What's the private sell mean? is that same as Pre-Sale?
How much your funds target during ICO?
As I can see on the roadmap, Seems this project have full of boring. 5 Months waiting after the crowdsale till public beta release  Sad

This is an estimate. We do not want to promise and under-deliver. We will have a product before then, on the private test net, that will be going through trials. We will also have an alpha in a week or so for you to play around with.

We aim to release the public beta in Q4, but it could be that it takes longer - we will have to see.

Private Sale simply means pre-sale. We will announce details about the crowdsale shortly.
Glad to hear it from you dev. Nice concept btw, promise without proof is just a lie. Looks like you're running it carefully, so it takes a lot of time. I got it. Hopefully you have enough time to overcome all of your shortcomings.
Activity: 630
Merit: 350
Hello! I reserve Ukrainian translation of the topic ^_^
Just PM me, if you need it.

Thanks Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
joined twitter
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
This is a very interesting project and needed to prevent rampant ticket touting,
I'd like to see more info before I invest
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Generally, this is a good anti-fraud project. But, I think you need to give us more information about team, more specific technical, supply and distribution. Afterall, I'm gonna support this project!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
what's the difference between the presale and public sale?

is there any code to inspect for what you're trying to build ? how far along are you?

business wise, how will you be able to convince existing businesses in the space to re-develop their websites to integrate Aventus protocol? Or are you targeting and advocating for new "startups" to build on this technology to compete with existing businesses?
Activity: 154
Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market
As I can see on the roadmap, Seems this project have full of boring. 5 Months waiting after the crowdsale till public beta release  Sad

Most likely the team is still finalizing some stuffs there. Max fund is needed. And maybe the beta is achievable in two to three months after crowdfund.

Exactly. We have changed on our website the public beta released to be Q4 2017 Smiley. Hopefully that clarifies things.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I'm already to participate in twitter campaign and signature campaign Aventus,
hope this projects can guarantee the future and running with sucess,

I do not know how long the this project will take place,
but that clear I really like this aventus ICO and very happy,

regards : brokens  Smiley
As I can see on the roadmap, Seems this project have full of boring. 5 Months waiting after the crowdsale till public beta release  Sad

This is an estimate. We do not want to promise and under-deliver. We will have a product before then, on the private test net, that will be going through trials. We will also have an alpha in a week or so for you to play around with.

We aim to release the public beta in Q4, but it could be that it takes longer - we will have to see.

Private Sale simply means pre-sale. We will announce details about the crowdsale shortly.
Activity: 663
As I can see on the roadmap, Seems this project have full of boring. 5 Months waiting after the crowdsale till public beta release  Sad

Most likely the team is still finalizing some stuffs there. Max fund is needed. And maybe the beta is achievable in two to three months after crowdfund.
copper member
Activity: 798
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
joined blogpost
you can cek
Hi all, social bounty campaign up! Check it out here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1957939
Activity: 532
Interesting and worth following the next information
Activity: 560
Good luck interesting project bookmarked  Cheesy
Feel free to pm me if you need french translator
I really love the ANN image tho so neat
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
nice project i want to participate in the social media campaign  Cool
Folks,

Thank you for all your proposals.

The social media campaign has not yet be started. We keep your offer on file and will let you know when we are ready to start registering people.

Please no need to post here + send me a PM + message in Slack. That's too many channels.

IMPORTANT:
all set up for the bounty campaign will be done in dedicated channels in our Slack team. Thus it is mandatory for everyone to sign and join if you want to have chances to be part of the program.

>>>
Here is the link to our Slack team<<<
Activity: 532
follow to bookmark this thread , waiting bounty for twitter opening..
goodluck
Activity: 464
Bookmark, waiting for bounty campaign.
Activity: 116
This is the FUTURE
bookmarked , I think this project have a bright future .
Pages:
Jump to: