Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aventus - Event Ticketing Antifraud Solution - page 4. (Read 25354 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 100
Developers Is easy to reach on slack. they are active so I wish this project will be successful.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
Im following this projectas this will be the solution for events which fraud is common. this will eliminate fraudsters in doing such crime.
Activity: 154
Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market

But is Aventus already there in tokenmarket site? I can't see it or maybe I miss something? It would be good if this is added in the growing list of good tokens there in tokenmarket.

Our ICO has not yet officially be announced, thus why we are not yet on this website. Everything will be published in the run of next week
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
This is a great project. I am wishing the developers all the best for their success. The success of this project is the success of a smooth ticketing system.

But is Aventus already there in tokenmarket site? I can't see it or maybe I miss something? It would be good if this is added in the growing list of good tokens there in tokenmarket.

I will definitely invest some in this ICO for some early bonus.

Good luck!
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
i do not see any practical ideea..you already could do that on blockchain...you do not need tham...need to look more into the whitepaper...maybe i mist something

so either
A) you commented without reading the whitepaper which okay ignorant
B) you do not understand the problem they are aiming to solve
C) Lastly how can only blockchain already do this? Better yet give me an example of one that is doing this today...Ill wait.

So distribution for bounty 0,5% from total supply
and aventus supply is = 10,000,000
correct?

Correct. We have not given the total token supply valuation yet so stay tuned! We promise it is a sizeable amount that should be very interesting to you.
This whole aventus project seems to be a promising one. I hope this will put an end to the usual problems encountered by fans in purchasing tickets for their favorite concerts and sport events. With this great project, I hope the big companies ruling the ticketing system will shape up real quick.

I wish all the developers the best of luck for this wonderful endeavor.

We are always at you back devs. Our support will go with this project all the way.

Cheers!

I agree! This has been the problem of many people out there who gives support to their idols by watching them in concert or games. I hope this will be successful since they will be helping lots of people save their money in buying overpriced ticket.

Thanks for your response! That is indeed the hope Smiley.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
This whole aventus project seems to be a promising one. I hope this will put an end to the usual problems encountered by fans in purchasing tickets for their favorite concerts and sport events. With this great project, I hope the big companies ruling the ticketing system will shape up real quick.

We are always at you back devs. Our support will go with this project all the way.

Cheers!

I agree! This has been the problem of many people out there who gives support to their idols by watching them in concert or games. I hope this will be successful since they will be helping lots of people save their money in buying overpriced ticket.
Activity: 420
So distribution for bounty 0,5% from total supply
and aventus supply is = 10,000,000
correct?
i do not see any practical ideea..you already could do that on blockchain...you do not need tham...need to look more into the whitepaper...maybe i mist something

I do not see your point. Please can you explain a little more what can be done on the blockchain?
Activity: 490
I have a little doubt, dev! When you say in the ticket industry, is it logically meaning any tickets? Could you cite three practical examples that your project would have some application?

Hi, thank you for your reply. We have 2 main industries we are targeting, which are very affected by fraud and touting issues.

(1) Sports - if you look at boxing matches and stuff like this, tickets start at £500 and then end up on secondary markets at £20k 5 mins later! We can fix this problem. We are looking at English football teams now and hoping to apply our solution there.

(2) Music - look at Adele tickets, which went to £9k last year after being released for £30! She was really upset about this. We plan to tackle the music industry with this.

The solution really applies to any ticketing, but as I said mainly where touting is an issue. We could do airline tickets or bus tickets, as it would make it a bit more efficient, but its not as important there.

The other thing - what we plan to do with the protocol and token is to create a global open pool of events that anyone can sell tickets for and gain commissions for doing so. So, now social influencers, community chat apps, promoters, other ticketing apps, etc and basically anyone can build a frontend and sell tickets to curated events from that list to their communities. So now, events can reach a wider audience and sell more tickets.

Will Aventus be targeting high profile clients in the relative spaces eg. Sports and music?

Or will you be targeting lower end event's and clients?

It is stated there that it will apply to any kind of ticketing so I guess they will cater everything that involves ticketing.

Hi aishyoo17, thank you so much for replying on our behalf.

You are correct - we will be catering to all sizes. But, touting is mainly an issue with high profile clients and hence we are targeting them. Again, stay tuned in the coming weeks we have a couple of big announcements! Please join our Slack channel - we will be announcing there first if you are interested! https://slack.aventus.io.

Cheers!

That's a very refreshing and warm message. Thank you.
Yes we believe this solution will stop, or at best diminish, the fraudulent event tickets. This is a hot topic today as it prevents lots of us to see our favorites big band gigs.

Activity: 663

Cheers!

Activity: 128
I just finished reading the Whitepaper.  This project looks very interesting, with a real possibility of success.  I am planning to support this project when the pre-sale opens.  I will be following very closely. 
Activity: 462
i hope this project will succes  Wink
Hopefully I have more money so I can join in ico
Activity: 490
I have a little doubt, dev! When you say in the ticket industry, is it logically meaning any tickets? Could you cite three practical examples that your project would have some application?

Hi, thank you for your reply. We have 2 main industries we are targeting, which are very affected by fraud and touting issues.

(1) Sports - if you look at boxing matches and stuff like this, tickets start at £500 and then end up on secondary markets at £20k 5 mins later! We can fix this problem. We are looking at English football teams now and hoping to apply our solution there.

(2) Music - look at Adele tickets, which went to £9k last year after being released for £30! She was really upset about this. We plan to tackle the music industry with this.

The solution really applies to any ticketing, but as I said mainly where touting is an issue. We could do airline tickets or bus tickets, as it would make it a bit more efficient, but its not as important there.

The other thing - what we plan to do with the protocol and token is to create a global open pool of events that anyone can sell tickets for and gain commissions for doing so. So, now social influencers, community chat apps, promoters, other ticketing apps, etc and basically anyone can build a frontend and sell tickets to curated events from that list to their communities. So now, events can reach a wider audience and sell more tickets.

Will Aventus be targeting high profile clients in the relative spaces eg. Sports and music?

Or will you be targeting lower end event's and clients?

It is stated there that it will apply to any kind of ticketing so I guess they will cater everything that involves ticketing.
How much is the ico  price of this token and how long will be the ico going?

Hi, these details will be announced in the next week..stay tuned ! Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Looking forward to the announcement of:

1. The pre-sale/private sale (and hopefully us early birds are allowed to invest)
2. Date the ICO sale launches
3. Duration of ICO sale
4. Number of coins in total, funds target etc. etc.

Very excited for this project, good luck!
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
How much is the ico  price of this token and how long will be the ico going?
Pages:
Jump to: