Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 18. (Read 98718 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
it's hybrid POW/POS til block 12000 then it's full POS

You're absolutely correct, its hybrid POW/POS until block 12000, starting at block 12001 its strictly POS.

since you are in contact with the dev ,could you ask him then what is it with the wrong coin supply in the wallet  Smiley

He is online ...
Maybe hè can answer it right now?

would be great if he could clear out the confusion
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

You're absolutely correct, its hybrid POW/POS until block 12000, starting at block 12001 its strictly POS.

since you are in contact with the dev ,could you ask him then what is it with the wrong coin supply in the wallet  Smiley

He is online ...
Maybe hè can answer it right now?

legendary
Activity: 924

money supply still looks strange
only "moneysupply" : 1019950.00000010
so nearly half was POS blocks ?

legendary
so its more rare coin than it suppose to be ?

i'm still waiting on web based block explorer with more data
What's up with the wrong coin count?

From the current block supply should be around 1.5 MIL already but it is on 900k total...

PoS block

I though the same thing
but so many PoS blocks ?

got 4 pos block for me from the start.

12k Block @75sec should take 10.4 days ... so there is 3 days left of mining.
Or it'll stop @12k, idk Cheesy

POS starts at block 12000 , we are at 11295 it will take less than a day to reach the 12k mark

eather the wallet statistics don`t work correctly or the dev mada a mistake in the code enabling POS from the start
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

From the current block supply should be around 1.5 MIL already but it is on 900k total...

PoS block

I though the same thing
but so many PoS blocks ?

got 4 pos block for me from the start.

12k Block @75sec should take 10.4 days ... so there is 3 days left of mining.
Or it'll stop @12k, idk Cheesy

PoS block

I though the same thing
but so many PoS blocks ?

Yes

This is actualy great news...less coins after POW stage = higher value/coin!

Regards
legendary

PoS block

I though the same thing
but so many PoS blocks ?
Activity: 868

PoS block
Activity: 173

Activity: 371
Merit: 252

Check our article and interview with the Dev of Project Axron!
Article: CryptoTycoons.com
Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/CryptoTycoons

that part :
"This will be the first coin I’ve reviewed using the fresh algorithm! Can you tell us a little bit about it, and why you chose it?

Fresh is energy efficient. I mined Fresh, and really liked how the algorithm worked. It was a personal decision, and I think it was accurate."

looks hi doesnt have a clue what hi talking about, very empty answer.

and im sold my coins 3600-4000, i was bagholding from 5k sat(was too easly buy)

What the fuck do you expect, really? He chose fresh because it was new and he liked his experience with it.

At least he can spell and he knows proper grammar. It sounds much more intelligent than fud assassins do, anyways.

Good luck with your coin, dev.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

Check our article and interview with the Dev of Project Axron!
Article: CryptoTycoons.com
Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/CryptoTycoons

that part :
"This will be the first coin I’ve reviewed using the fresh algorithm! Can you tell us a little bit about it, and why you chose it?

Fresh is energy efficient. I mined Fresh, and really liked how the algorithm worked. It was a personal decision, and I think it was accurate."

looks hi doesnt have a clue what hi talking about, very empty answer.

and im sold my coins 3600-4000, i was bagholding from 5k sat(was too easly buy)
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
what's the current coin supply? wanna check the marketcap before i buy some
legendary
the  explorer  is worng
  we now at  block 10216  , the total coins are 922450 ,  but  as  dev say  ,every  block  reward  150 ,we should  has total coins  are 1532400 ,why  ?

Huh

maybe a lot of POS blocks ?
Merit: 111
ouch serious sell
im not der leader Grin
Merit: 111
net hash is way down only 6gh
therefore i am mining again to dump lol
its called getting paid not getting left holding bag empty
Activity: 224
I took a look over at crypto asians site. He doesn't give much info and clearly hasn't looked into the guy at all. You're right it's just proof of identity but it's not shared with the public. Anyway, the dev apparently runs this business: http://secargentina.com/ I thought I might find some official business registration on the internet about them but I didn't find anything.

Strange website. Seem unprofessional to me. I'm not going to do a ton of research here but they have a sub-menu item called "LOREM IPSUM DOLOR". They claim to make an app called all-live but it's a dead link: http://www.all-live.com.ar/

Take a look at the site. It's just a messy template with default content everywhere. If that doesn't look like a facade I don't know what does.

Hmm... anyone manage to find his LinkedIn profile? I wasn't able to despite all the info provided by cryptoasian, which was more than the usual amount in most PODs.

Me neither

Would a linkedin profile make you happier? I'd be happy to share it with you. AXR is a one man development team, I've been busy working on AXR RMKT, which leaves very little time to reply to comments as the previous days. I continue to hear the word SCAM all over. Please elaborate on how this is a scam? The premine, even at its highest price of 8k satoshi each unit is not enough to cover the hosting for the seed nodes. Have you ever heard of the term LONG TERM planning? Long term investment? If you start believing the FUD and panic sell, you're doing exactly what they want you to do, sell low, when the prices go up, they buy.

If anyone wants to know who I am, feel free to message me and I'll send you my personal accounts (I don't share them on the board to avoid spam).

Just a point of clarification - never called you a scammer and I'm not in the coin. Just researching it currently. Unfortunately, given what's happened around here the past month, the average buyer has no choice but to become as informed as possible about who the dev is in order to reduce their risk. Yes, I would appreciate a PM with more info.

And, have to agree with what someone else said earlier - you do need a PR person. The strongest coins these days have community managers who relentlessly promote and defend the coins and have developers who constantly/consistently underpromise and overdeliver.
Activity: 686
how long will it start to stake?
Pages:
Jump to: