Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 15. (Read 98718 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Is there a block explorer? I lost coins from supernova to trex.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
btw, this is only coin without logo.
Logo, headers and all grafics were ready before launch and i was asking just 0.09 btc from Dev.
He didn't bought it.
So IF someone does not want to invest at least 0.09 btc in his bussiness then that leads just to one thing, guess what.

Very professional. I did not proceed with purchasing the logo because they were not of my taste. The logo itself was creative, but its the same texture used in almost every logo.
Given the recent Usecoin scam (same promises about a decentralized marketplace), why should we believe you will deliver (if you don't post any proof) and this is not a scam like Usecoin and many others?
Just because of POD?

You have the right to doubt future developments for this coin. I did not mine nor follow Usecoin, but I believe there was a large pre-mine? There is no large pre-mine in this coin, there is no financial gain from my end if this coin goes through the roof, the only gain is to maintain my name clean. I am an honest developer, I have been active in this community since day one and continue to be active. Feel free to PM me and I will send you my personal information for you to evaluate my personal profile, i have nothing to hide.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
btw, this is only coin without logo.
Logo, headers and all grafics were ready before launch and i was asking just 0.09 btc from Dev.
He didn't bought it.
So IF someone does not want to invest at least 0.09 btc in his bussiness then that leads just to one thing, guess what.

Very professional. I did not proceed with purchasing the logo because they were not of my taste. The logo itself was creative, but its the same texture used in almost every logo.
Given the recent Usecoin scam (same promises about a decentralized marketplace), why should we believe you will deliver (if you don't post any proof) and this is not a scam like Usecoin and many others?
Just because of POD?
Activity: 70
Looking forward to the AXR RMKT.Can show the screenshot? Cheesy

I am working AXR RMKT, also I have interviewed 2 developers that want to join the project.

GOOD! I waiting !

I am working AXR RMKT, also I have interviewed 2 developers that want to join the project.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
love him or hate him. he moves the markets. be stupid not to play along. just play careful and don't be too greedy
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
i won't buy a single coin until i see some cool stuff from the developers/community
good luck

and peaceful shabat
Vel,I think the coin should on mintpal exchange, it can manifest its value 5 pod!!!
Activity: 644
Iconic Expert calls AXR on twitter!
after it a little pump started about 1000sat gained.
What do you think?

trust no one

he is probably the one who bought some coins few hours ago and now he wants to dupe people into a panic buy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
What do you think?

trust no one
it's waking up. best get some cheap while you can.

it´s just one guy who is trying to start a pump , look at those fake buy and sell orders  Smiley
legendary

i won't risk it
if there was a multipool i would invest with my slow hashrate
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
What do you think?
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

Hello!

I have temporarily made Axron a block explorer at Explorah. It will be there for 3 days.
Check it out and if you like it, the price is only 0.06 BTC for me to keep it there.
If you don't like it, let me know and I'll take it down.

according to your block explorer there are just 1075900 at the moment not 2 million , so basicly the statistics in the wallet are right

Where are you getting 2 million from? The stats page says 1075900.0 AXR.

it was supposed to be 11900*150 =1785000 coins after 12K block , then POS would start , and total amount of coins would be 2 millions after few years

Sorry, but that's what getinfo displays.
legendary

Hello!

I have temporarily made Axron a block explorer at Explorah. It will be there for 3 days.
Check it out and if you like it, the price is only 0.06 BTC for me to keep it there.
If you don't like it, let me know and I'll take it down.

according to your block explorer there are just 1075900 at the moment not 2 million , so basicly the statistics in the wallet are right

Where are you getting 2 million from? The stats page says 1075900.0 AXR.

it was supposed to be 11900*150 =1785000 coins after 12K block , then POS would start , and total amount of coins would be 2 millions after few years

legendary
I like the block explorer

Number of addresses

Pages:
Jump to: