Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 14. (Read 98718 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Can someone tell me why people are buying this coin? The guy admitted he is a fool that has no time to work on this.
Prove

Its funny how "fartbags" criticizes developers, I'd like to see you in my chair. Nowhere on the OP I stated what you are saying, I simply said I am balancing my full time job (as a software developer) and this coin, while being a father. I am sorry If it does not meet your expectations, but I have a life outside of crypto, and I am doing the best I can. I did not do a large pre-mine nor ico/ipo like other coins to scam users, I created a coin to build a try community behind and so far I am happy with the results. The coin was mined with stable hash rate until POW ended, and was hot in every market since it got listed. I have been interviewing new developers because the project keeps getting bigger each day. As I said to other users, If you don't like this coin, or can't respect development times, there are thousands of other choices, nobody is forcing you to mine/stake/buy or sell. AXR RMKT is still under development, once completed I believe many will benefit from it. Again it is product that will not generate any profit form me, peer-to-peer (user to user), I do it because I am passionate about it.

This should be enough reason to be behind the coin. Know that the developer is not here to make any money from it, instead to build a trustworthy community. 
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
General update:

I did not create this coin for profit. I am still currently working on AXR RMKT, when time permits, as I have a full time job at my company.

Sounds like this coin is going nowhere fast.

how fast would you like it , maybe 20k sat in two hours or 100k in 20 minutes ,your expectations are unreal ,

it takes time for any coin to grow in price , have some patients or try some other coin til then

You talk like there isn't 20 other coins trying to do this exact anonymous market thing. Only the first 1 and the best 1 will succeed. Some guy with a full time job isn't going to do anything here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hey mates, some payments bounced back or were rejected, i've fixed this now and re-processed all the payouts, please check your wallets, everything should be there now
Cool, Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hey mates, some payments bounced back or were rejected, i've fixed this now and re-processed all the payouts, please check your wallets, everything should be there now
Is there a block explorer? I lost coins from supernova to trex.

http://explorah.net/axr/
Thanks. The Bittrex AXR deposit address that I used to transfer from supernova was not found on the block explorer. I hope that bittrex or supernova can help get my coins back.

You shouldn't have deposited coins directly from the pool! It doesn't work that way, Pool->Wallet->Exchange
I've been doing this with coins for last 2-3 months, and it has always worked. I started direct transfer from pool to exchange because I here about some bad wallets that steal btc and other alts.

And now you finally learnt you lesson.

Nobody likes people like you who mine and dump on the exchange. Support the coin. Install the wallet and keep it running you fool.
Look here asshole. I do whatever the fuck I want. Actually I don't have to explain myself to some fuckin prick. BTW I don't dump you jerk off. I bought 12k more at 2.4k-4.2k. What an fuckin moron.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
General update:

I did not create this coin for profit. I am still currently working on AXR RMKT, when time permits, as I have a full time job at my company.

how fast would you like it , maybe 20k sat in two hours or 100k in 20 minutes ,your expectations are unreal ,

it takes time for any coin to grow in price , have some patients or try some other coin til then
Activity: 67
Why should anybody buying this coin?
Activity: 98

Thanks. The Bittrex AXR deposit address that I used to transfer from supernova was not found on the block explorer. I hope that bittrex or supernova can help get my coins back.

Same here, 1 hour ago i send coins from Suprnova to Bittrex, they never arrived and Bittrex AXR Deposit Address doesn`t show up on block explorer. Whats happening???
This probably happened because Suprnova never sent the coins. They may have a delay or bulk sending system, so do not go pointing fingers yet.
The deposit addresses do not show up on the block explorer, because it only displays addresses that are associated with transactions.

Just a little reminder that http://explorah.net/axr/ is only temporary, unless the developer pays me 0.06 BTC.
Activity: 504
General update:

I am working AXR RMKT, also I have interviewed 2 developers that want to join the project.
legendary
General update:

Can someone tell me why people are buying this coin? The guy admitted he is a fool that has no time to work on this.

What?Huh??

He just posted couple hours ago he is working on the project!!!!

You shouldn't have deposited coins directly from the pool! It doesn't work that way, Pool->Wallet->Exchange
I've been doing this with coins for last 2-3 months, and it has always worked. I started direct transfer from pool to exchange because I here about some bad wallets that steal btc and other alts.

I have no idea how it worked, wait and see if someone can help you out, as far as I know you have most probably lost your coins.

Don't just doubt the wallet / code. Look at the community / Dev and scan it for virus, read the thread if someone has reported something or not.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Prove
legendary
legendary

And now you finally learnt you lesson.

Nobody likes people like you who mine and dump on the exchange. Support the coin. Install the wallet and keep it running you fool.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Same here, 1 hour ago i send coins from Suprnova to Bittrex, they never arrived and Bittrex AXR Deposit Address doesn`t show up on block explorer. Whats happening???

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: