Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 59. (Read 98718 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Power the World for FREE
You couldn't have let people know when you knew!!!!

The last 15 minutes.

Fresh rigs are hard to find. So you have to rent them a few minutes early!!!!

you cost me $30

fucking newbie devs!!!!

THAT IS TOO CLOSE, ITS NOT A RE-SCHEDULED LAUNCH

IT IS A FAILED LAUNCHED

MY RENTED MINERS NOW SIT MINING NOTHING
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
I just checked the countdown and there was 10 min left.

Then I went and rented hash and set up the pool to come back and get this bullshit!!!!

Fuck YOU!!!!

You just wasted my money!!!! How do you change the countdown timer with less than ten min to go!!!!!

FAILED LAUNCH

Im so pisssed!!

If this is how you operate, I guess its good I found out now!!!

God DAMMMMMIT
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Guys please be aware that I cannot be online/launching the coin @ Suprnova at the new launchtime.

Please choose one of the other pools if you want to mine right after launch, I'll add the coin tomorrow to the pool and post at Twitter (see sig) as soon as the pool is online !

Really sorry, I would have been online now for the launch and got everything prepared but I cannot launch at the new time.

EDIT: I've also posted in big fat red letter at the pool mainpage, i hope you all get the message

I am very sorry about the delay, setting up the nodes is taking longer than I expected.
Activity: 115
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Guys please be aware that I cannot be online/launching the coin @ Suprnova at the new launchtime.

Please choose one of the other pools if you want to mine right after launch, I'll add the coin tomorrow to the pool and post at Twitter (see sig) as soon as the pool is online !

Really sorry, I would have been online now for the launch and got everything prepared but I cannot launch at the new time.

EDIT: I've also posted in big fat red letter at the pool mainpage, i hope you all get the message
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Activity: 714
Skol!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
:-(

why did you postpone the launch Huh the new time is really bad for me
Exact launch time ?

AXR will be launched today at 8:00::00 PM (GMT -04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada). Altcoincalendar.info has been updated as well
There are 18 minutes to launch?

4 hours and 16 minutes to be exact
https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/823-AXR
Exact launch time ?

AXR will be launched today at 8:00::00 PM (GMT -04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada). Altcoincalendar.info has been updated as well
There are 18 minutes to launch?
Activity: 113
Hope this coin will be good on exchange.
Exact launch time ?

Activity: 629
hashhot is down and still an hour away from launch.

setting up other pool.
how many devs are in your team?
are there other people like for marketing ?

I am the only developer in the team, you find out more about myself in the link above for the POD. I have a few other people in the team that help with marketing, translations and testing but have no access to the source code.
Dev is it trade on any exchange? I am a trader/buyer not miner.

Coin has not launched yet. We will apply reputable exchanges once we launch.
Hi dev,

besides the features you have listed on the OP,
will we see a development road map? What does the future hold for this coin.
And approximately how many days for POW mining? Thanks

Hello,

There will be a development road map. Ideally, not to waste anyone's time, future development will be decided based upon community input. I want to develop features that will benefit the community. I also want to contact key members of the community to get their opinion and perhaps involve other reputable developers to do joint ventures.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Any exchange?

it hasn`t been lauched yet , but will probably in the comming days on c-cex or bittrex

Yah , I know almost 2 hrs but I want to know advance for freeing up some spare BTC lol
Activity: 644
Any exchange?

it hasn`t been lauched yet , but will probably in the comming days on c-cex or bittrex
Pages:
Jump to: