Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 58. (Read 98718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
where to rent for this algo ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Sorted out seed nodes. We will be launching in the next couple of minutes, sorry to those that lost time with their rented rigs.
Countdown?

Pushing the source to github and uploading the new wallets.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Sorted out seed nodes. We will be launching in the next couple of minutes, sorry to those that lost time with their rented rigs.
Countdown?
IT TAKES YOU 4 HOURS TO SET UP A GOD DAMN NODE??

NOBOBY WILL MINE THIS AFTER YOU JUST SCREWED THEM OUT OF MONEY

IT DOESNT TAKE 4 HOURS TO SET UP A NODE

YOU ARE LYING ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE

OR YOU WOULD LAUNCH IN A FEW MINUTES

What you don't get is that you didn't "reschedule"

it was too close, it is BY DEFINITION a FAILED LAUNCH!!!

I am trying to finish this as quickly as I can. I had also rented rigs, but there's only so much I can do on my own. I spent some time with POD, generating a new genesis and testing several times also consumes time. As I said, I do apologize,  coin is going to be up real soon.

I understand...I prefer a smooth launch... (and yes, I also lost mining hours...)
Don't mind, it will work out just fine...

Regards

Thanks. I prefer to launch without issues, than launch and really waste everyone's time. Will upload the wallets and source to the OP in a few minutes. Stay tuned to the post, we will be live in a few minutes.
Activity: 894
will suprnova be ready?

Regards
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov

Goood Smiley

Ocminer - you ready mate ?
Activity: 894

I am trying to finish this as quickly as I can. I had also rented rigs, but there's only so much I can do on my own. I spent some time with POD, generating a new genesis and testing several times also consumes time. As I said, I do apologize,  coin is going to be up real soon.

I understand...I prefer a smooth launch... (and yes, I also lost mining hours...)
Don't mind, it will work out just fine...

Regards
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I could clone a whole coin in 3 hours with new logos, seednodes, name and algo and compiled wallets for win and mac...

New Genesis Block is calculated in 15 seconds, so I'm not sure what the real reasons for the delay is but its a pity..

Why not just contribute to the source? Shadow (SDC) : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sdc-shadowcash-welcome-to-the-umbra-745352 Android/iOS wallets were both released in the last week.

Thanks to the dev for giving proper credit to SDC.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
um...

In case you haven't noticed, if you don't launch the coin in a few minutes....

....you are not going to have a coin.

I would suggest launching it. People spent money on this coin, and they are not going to do it twice
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Well, im glad I didn't rent those miners when I was going to..
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I could clone a whole coin in 3 hours with new logos, seednodes, name and algo and compiled wallets for win and mac...

New Genesis Block is calculated in 15 seconds, so I'm not sure what the real reasons for the delay is but its a pity..

Yeah. We know that you are so good. Cheesy
But the dev ?!!

No

legendary
Twitter @Acimirov

Yeah. We know that you are so good. Cheesy
But the dev ?!!

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com

legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
What a waste of hash Sad

Dev do something and launch it after 20 min !

Pages:
Jump to: