Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 60. (Read 98718 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hi dev,

besides the features you have listed on the OP,
will we see a development road map? What does the future hold for this coin.
And approximately how many days for POW mining? Thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
how many devs are in your team?
are there other people like for marketing ?

I am the only developer in the team, you find out more about myself in the link above for the POD. I have a few other people in the team that help with marketing, translations and testing but have no access to the source code.
Dev is it trade on any exchange? I am a trader/buyer not miner.
Activity: 644

I am the only developer in the team, you find out more about myself in the link above for the POD. I have a few other people in the team that help with marketing, translations and testing but have no access to the source code.

thanks for the quick reply ,looks like a promising coin  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
keep a close eye on the premine guys
the cocksucker dev at xurocoin did a sneaky premine in the second block where he got 7% of the coins instead of 0.8%
i;m sure ocminer will be quick to pick this up

I will have a block Explorer up Quick, dont worry

Thats Great!!! Its great to see that members of the community care about others. I just did the video session with Chris @ CryptoAsian and said the same thing to him, its great to see a third party that defends others interests without really asking for anything in return. I am looking forward to the launch, hopefully we will build a strong community based on hard work and mutual trust
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
keep a close eye on the premine guys
the cocksucker dev at xurocoin did a sneaky premine in the second block where he got 7% of the coins instead of 0.8%
i;m sure ocminer will be quick to pick this up

I will have a block Explorer up Quick, dont worry
this coin will be just like nightmare coin where the dev ran off
no signs of any POD or anything to stop it being a scam
you guys have been warned

We have contacted http://cryptoasian.com for POD, attached is a screen capture of the email contact.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
this coin will be just like nightmare coin where the dev ran off
no signs of any POD or anything to stop it being a scam
you guys have been warned

Thank you digi   Grin
are those features on the OP already implemented at the start or are they up comming features

All features listed on the OP are available from the start. We will be discussing further additions once launched
are those features on the OP already implemented at the start or are they up comming features
Supernova pool link? i don't see it in OP..thanks

If you click on the Suprnova image it will redirect you to the pool
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
block reward seems to low, now a coin with 2M cap don't even reach 3k satoshi...
New pools have been added to the OP (Hashlink and Suprnova) , thanks for the involvement guys.
Activity: 182
Supernova pool link? i don't see it in OP..thanks
Activity: 714
Skol!
i like fresh, i'll also be adding a pool. msged the dev already, you can find the url also in my twitter and pools mainpage
Great! I like Suprnova. Will be mining at your pool.

Hey OC,
Trying to update my account on your pool and it keeps saying:
"  Failed to update your account: Failed to update your account "

you need to fill all fields, also the payout address field - which probably is not possible yet as no wallet is out Smiley

I've been mining at your pools the last 2 weeks. Will mine this one too at your pool. Keep up the good work!
Pages:
Jump to: