Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [B3] B3Coin | POS/POD | Self Moderated Thread - page 3. (Read 23174 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
So at block 149227 now, this will be at 20% for a couple years still.

80,001 -  110,000  = 100%
   110,001 - 1,000,000 = 20%
 1,000,001 -  infinity  = 5%
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
I feel really stupid to invested in B3 ( KB3 ) Coins,
I practically gave up on SCAM COINS like KB3 coins.

I would like everyone in this forum to know not to put dime on this Scam Coins.

Seriously ...........
Price of every product is going up and then down and so on.
Cryptocurrency and KB3 is not an exception.
If somebody  bought B3  or other cryptocurrency at high price (on top of moving),  it"s a problem of this man.
It's his mistake. It is real reason  but not a "scam coin".
If man will be honest with himself  it can help him to do better decision in future!  
Now is bottom, so what is wise  decision........ ?
I found this my post at another topic of B3.
Quote from: AlUz on October 31, 2017, 10:50:25 PM
I"m very glad now that I decided to come out of  community pool intime ( I did it  as first person).   Cheesy). And then sold B3 at 160-185 sat  Grin.
I was worry about unlimited inflation of B3 at that time. And now I see I was fully right.

Now I came back in KB3 (in 3600 times cheaper) .
Today I bought another some b3 at 24 sat. I'ts really very cheap. First goal is 500-1000 sat.... Undecided
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I found that Quanta DEX wants to become the next generation of hybrid decentralized exchange for electronic money. I believe that the exchange will be a great platform for transaction and project kB3 want to show community support for DEX. Support for the project because it is great.
Activity: 17
Recording of yesterday's Community Meeting is up ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td4R8vl14js
Hey. Does this project work at all? I was interested in his description.

Well, the DEX doesn't work yet as it is still in development, but Proof of Disintegration has been implemented for quite a while now, in the creation of Fundamental Nodes (like a Master Node, except the fee for creation is completely removed from the blockchain through PoD), and works exactly as described.  As new aspects of the coin are rolled out, PoD will be implemented more.
Activity: 126
Hey. Does this project work at all? I was interested in his description.
Activity: 3
What is happening with B3COIN?

They are creating a DEX from scratch, is what they say. It will be the first DEX with a coin based upon PoD (Proof of Disintegration).
I like the idea of this coins concept. It is different and worth to keep an eye on. A Project to invest for the long run!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
What is happening with B3COIN?
Will the B3 coins ever be made available from CoinsMarkets? Mine are still sitting in there.

Coinsmarkets has not responded to any of the attempts to contact them by the B3 Team.  It has been confirmed that they were hacked by a 3rd-party, and were not dumping coins.  This were confirmed by checking through addresses and in conjunction with CoinExchange.io.  The hacker have been banned on CE.  It is not clear at this time how the B3 Coins on Coinsmarkets were effected.  The B3 Team continues to look for more information on this, and will put out notices across it's social media outlets when more is known.

Seriously ...........
If somebody  bought B3  or other cryptocurrency at high price (on top of moving),  it"s a problem of this man.
If man will be honest with himself  it can help him to do better decision in future!  
I found this my post at another topic of B3.
Quote from: AlUz on October 31, 2017, 10:50:25 PM
I"m very glad now that I decided to come out of  community pool intime ( I did it  as first person).   Cheesy). And then sold B3 at 160-185 sat  Grin.
I was worry about unlimited inflation of B3 at that time. And now I see I was fully right.

Now I came back in KB3 (in 3600 times cheaper) .

Seriously ...........
Why do you believe this project is a scam? because the price went down?
If you bought B3 before it was renamed to kB3, you have maybe lose the same amount or more as people who bought in December.
As 1000 B3Coin = 1 kB3 which is now 1 B3Coin...
They did it after the fall of the price as the coin was POS with a reward of 10000% per year...
We can't see the graph of the original price of B3. But it fells from something like 1000 satochis to near 1 satochi...
Getting more rewards doesn't help a coin. Don't buy a coin which promise you a lot of rewards, as the price might adapt with the number of coins.
It is like BitConnect which promised a lot of interest.
I still have thoses coins which are worthless now. I bought them at 23 satochi. Maybe i invested 0.001 BTC, but now they are worth with the interest only 0.0002 BTC. I can't imagine the loss for people who bought at 1000 satochis the original coin.
I don't sell them in hope that it increase in price, but i don't know if it is going to be possible to recuperate the loss.

Funny, I always thought a scam was people taking your money and running ... not you buying something from a third party (not from the devs, btw ... there never was an ICO so you bought from people who either mined the coin during the PoW phase, acquired it from PoS, or bought it on the open market), and then having the price go down.  The second scenario isn't a scam ... at worst it is a poor investment, and I don't think it is even that, in this case ... I'll explain why in a second.

Like you said, buying a coin that has a 10,000% staking reward is a gamble.  If you are looking to make a fast return, you can, if you sell at the right time.  Devs who implement such a reward scheme could be looking to cash out their coins during the hype/pump of the high reward period ... that is not what happened here, as the main creator/dev is still around and still working on the coin ... and like I said, there never was an ICO ... no pre-mine ... no insta-mine  ... so he never had any vast number of coins to dump.  He implemented the high reward period to build the supply and allow everyone the ability to acquire, with the knowledge that there would be a hyper inflation period that followed (perhaps not to this extent ... the staking pools were not anticipated, and were more successful than anyone imagined).  While the bear market that all crypto is in is seriously pushing things perhaps further than anticipated, this period was foreseen as a continuation of the acquisition phase of this coin, while the plan to reduce the supply and increase the price was put into effect though the completely unique system known as Proof of Disintegration (PoD).  This completely removes the coins involved from the blockchain (not locking them away but leaving them in the system as in Proof of Burn), and is being used during the creation of fundamental nodes.  As this is implemented in more aspects of the B3 Coin ecosystem, this coin will become a "Supply Disintegration Machine" to quote one of the Project Leads ... and along with the DEX that is in the works, should build demand and increase the price of the coin.

There are no guarantees in this kind of investment, but there is a plan, and I personally think the plan is a good one, which is why I am holding my B3 Coin.  You can hear all about the plans and what the Team is doing to get there by listening to the community meeting recordings (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4r1kfFZ6rezVwAWj0mnaXA), or even by attending the community meetings live on the discord (https://discord.gg/aZkBvRw) where you can hear Habaner0 and Kdog tell you what they are doing live and ask them whatever questions you may have.

Then, if you don't think it is worth holding, you should probably take what you can and get out, but what you shouldn't do is come in here to a public forum and bad mouth a coin you are hoping to see go up in value ... that just doesn't make any sense and is not in your best interest, or mine.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
If you bought B3 before it was renamed to kB3, you have maybe lose the same amount or more as people who bought in December.
As 1000 B3Coin = 1 kB3 which is now 1 B3Coin...
They did it after the fall of the price as the coin was POS with a reward of 10000% per year...
We can't see the graph of the original price of B3. But it fells from something like 1000 satochis to near 1 satochi...
Getting more rewards doesn't help a coin. Don't buy a coin which promise you a lot of rewards, as the price might adapt with the number of coins.
It is like BitConnect which promised a lot of interest.
I still have thoses coins which are worthless now. I bought them at 23 satochi. Maybe i invested 0.001 BTC, but now they are worth with the interest only 0.0002 BTC. I can't imagine the loss for people who bought at 1000 satochis the original coin.
I don't sell them in hope that it increase in price, but i don't know if it is going to be possible to recuperate the loss.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Perhaps the price will not rise and after 1 year and these altcoyins are in the portfolio. Since at that time 1000 new coins will come to the market of crypto currency.

Well, there is nothing that can be done about other coins being created.  All the B3 Team can do is work on this coin, be as innovative as they can in the DEX and all future features, and be as transparent with the B3 community as they possibly can be, to ensure we all know what is happening and what B3 Coin is all about.

So far I know the New Team is definitely putting in the hours, that Proof of Disintegration is unique to this coin, and with the bi-weekly community meetings along with intermediate meetings whenever there is something big between the scheduled meetings, I'm pretty sure they are as available to the community as any coin team out there, and more so than most.

... so, while I am not sure what the price of B3 Coin will be in 1 year, I would say this Team deserves a chance to do what they are saying they can, and are well on their way to delivering.
Activity: 10

Seriously ...........
KB3 has good community.  It's very, very  important thing.
I hope kb3  will increase and will surprise!
It was really good chance to buy at very cheap price 30-40 sat!
From this level KB3 will rise in a better way!
Activity: 15
I hope this project will be smash!
Brilliant business, well-advised website, interesting project.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
Great news regarding Nova Exchange... Smiley

I've added it to my explorer at www.b3-coin.com
Hi,I converted  my 20million B3 to 20,000 KB3 some months ago but seems price has gone further down.Did i do something wrong?

No, you did nothing wrong.  The price goes up or down due to the market ... what people are willing to pay for the coin. 

The new team is working on making the coin more attractive to buyers, but that doesn't happen overnight.  To hear what they are doing, you can listen to recordings of the bi weekly community meetings (on the Discord - Community Meetings channel https://discord.gg/z57Bmgx ... or on Jim Hopper's YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4r1kfFZ6rezVwAWj0mnaXA) ... or you can come to the next meeting in the Discord General voice channel on Wednesday May 2nd at 9 pm GMT.  There you will hear team leads Habaner0 and Kdog lay out what is going on, after which they open the meeting to questions.
Pages:
Jump to: