Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 219. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Is there currently no STX volume on Bancor Network ? Or is coinmarketcap wrong ?
probably they can’t get the API, bancor have a lot of problem lately due to the ethereum network congestion,
Bancor should be on their own blockchain....

I dont know if this is technically possible with the goals that Bancor pursues, but if it was I agree, at the current state of affairs it would wish for Bancor to be on its own blockchain too. I guess many projects are being shown the limitations of the Ethereum network these days and might reconsider if the Ethereum blockchain at its current state is up to their business model. Time will tell, I hope that ETH fixes the scalability issues as soon as possible and get back to normal working mode.

If you want your transaction to go through you have to set at least 40gwei at this very moment.

The whole point of Bancor network was to connect hundreds of erc20 tokens, and it was possible because all of them are based on ethereum. So right now building own blockchain isn't reasonable, since cross-blockchain transactions are still in developement. Maybe in the future, when it will be a standard.

Exactly. Bancor aims at providing liquidity cross-blockchain and thereby solving the "double coincidence of wants" problem.

Building an own blockchain is not the priority at the moment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Bancor will provide liquidity for intelligent contracts. From the perspective of development planning, Bancor will be a long-term project. You want to get good profits from it, you need to wait for at least 1 years. Roll Eyes
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Is there currently no STX volume on Bancor Network ? Or is coinmarketcap wrong ?
probably they can’t get the API, bancor have a lot of problem lately due to the ethereum network congestion,

I dont know if this is technically possible with the goals that Bancor pursues, but if it was I agree, at the current state of affairs it would wish for Bancor to be on its own blockchain too. I guess many projects are being shown the limitations of the Ethereum network these days and might reconsider if the Ethereum blockchain at its current state is up to their business model. Time will tell, I hope that ETH fixes the scalability issues as soon as possible and get back to normal working mode.

If you want your transaction to go through you have to set at least 40gwei at this very moment.

The whole point of Bancor network was to connect hundreds of erc20 tokens, and it was possible because all of them are based on ethereum. So right now building own blockchain isn't reasonable, since cross-blockchain transactions are still in developement. Maybe in the future, when it will be a standard.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

Actually, check the current fee on ethgasstation before deciding on the fee. Ethereum scales fine with a fee increase, but the fee should go down with newer tech like PoS and Sharding.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Bancor is a great project with the aim of providing liquidity to the tokens and smart contracts, so with the updates, Bancor will be a success in 2018, 2019, being able to change the concept of transition. Will be one of my investment targets.
Bancor is a long term project.
Before it become a successful one, there will be many ups and downs.
I will hold it for another year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 543
Merit: 281
Bancor is a great project with the aim of providing liquidity to the tokens and smart contracts, so with the updates, Bancor will be a success in 2018, 2019, being able to change the concept of transition. Will be one of my investment targets.
Activity: 156
Who want enjoy lunch with Galia Benartzi?  Smiley
Bancor is happy to support CharityStars, where you can place a bid to have lunch with Co-founder Galia Benartzi, to discuss all things crypto. The auction ends on December 13, 2017, 5:30am PST.
https://www.charitystars.com/product/enjoy-lunch-with-galia-benartzi-bancor-co-founder

I would like to go there, but I can not do it Sad
Would be nice to have lunch with a Galia.
But Well I have nothing to discuss with her.  Grin
Hi, when can we expect to get a conversion calc for liquidity providers?
well Galia said it will happen next week.

And don’t use Bancor app right now. Lots of error happening due to the congestion
Activity: 290
Bancor is happy to support CharityStars, where you can place a bid to have lunch with Co-founder Galia Benartzi, to discuss all things crypto. The auction ends on December 13, 2017, 5:30am PST.
https://www.charitystars.com/product/enjoy-lunch-with-galia-benartzi-bancor-co-founder

Hahahah I wish I have that kind of money to throw in.
Anyways hopefully who ever go there can share the experience in here
Activity: 980
Merit: 109

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Hi, when can we expect to get a conversion calc for liquidity providers?
Leo Messi advertised Sirin Labs? I would like to see that Smiley
They have partnership with Bancor and Guy Ben Artzi is one of advisors, also Sirin has bounty campaign going on webapp. So we should see SRN Smart Token on the network after their ICO ends.

Yes, you can see his Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/leomessi/photos/a.301943896491878.81719.176063032413299/2059993180686932/?type=3&theater

if you guys are still holding Bancor just want to rep all of you. Expecting huge things from this asset in 2018

We are holding Bancor since ICO. It's still under ICO price based on USD value. We missed BTC rise, also still in loss USD wise.
Ugh Sirin lab ceo, moshe doing the same marketing stunt previously with Suarez and maywheather to bring in investor and for him to get the money ASAP. Community won’t fall for it again. This project won’t collect much
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
They have partnership with Bancor and Guy Ben Artzi is one of advisors, also Sirin has bounty campaign going on webapp. So we should see SRN Smart Token on the network after their ICO ends.

Yes, you can see his Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/leomessi/photos/a.301943896491878.81719.176063032413299/2059993180686932/?type=3&theater

if you guys are still holding Bancor just want to rep all of you. Expecting huge things from this asset in 2018

We are holding Bancor since ICO. It's still under ICO price based on USD value. We missed BTC rise, also still in loss USD wise.
Activity: 238

Sure thing, we all do! As we are holding BNT for such a long time now already, it would be plain stupid to sell at the first moment that we are in the greens again (higher than ICO). BNT is for long in my portfolio and will stay there, definitely wont sell any for less than 0.10 ETH / BNT!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
No way to sell now at these price even in fiat isn't big difference than last days prices. I do fully agree that we should be long on Bancor specially as holder and tokens generally and put our expectation at summer of 2018. That will huge to watch these projects reaching at new all time highs.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
I saw in Leo Messi's Sirin Labs advertisement #Bancor. Is these two projects related?

Activity: 663
Merit: 505
I saw in Leo Messi's Sirin Labs advertisement #Bancor. Is these two projects related?
Jump to: