Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 217. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I am very glad that I participated in the ICO bancor. This is one of those projects in which I am sure.
The team constantly releases news about the development of the project. Already more than 50 projects create their smart-tokens on bancor. Some companies have already created smart-tokens.
The BNT is still below the ICO price according to eth. The ICO price is 1ETH=100BNT, But now 100BNT=0.56ETH, I hope the price can recover to above the ICO price in the next year.

Since the bancor project has not yet gained strength, large players reduce the rate of the bnt token. They do this in order for small investors to sell their bnt.

As always in our precious cryptomarkets, as they are still young and small, we experience heavy manipulations on a daily basis by big players, but we should not be scared of that.

Im not selling a single BNT until we reach my desired exit, and even then I would also not sell more than half. BNT is a long term play - going for the long tail in crypto!
I hadn't known this project until the ICO was over.
It is truly a big project, bancor holders must be patient te get reward.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I am very glad that I participated in the ICO bancor. This is one of those projects in which I am sure.
The team constantly releases news about the development of the project. Already more than 50 projects create their smart-tokens on bancor. Some companies have already created smart-tokens.
The BNT is still below the ICO price according to eth. The ICO price is 1ETH=100BNT, But now 100BNT=0.56ETH, I hope the price can recover to above the ICO price in the next year.

Since the bancor project has not yet gained strength, large players reduce the rate of the bnt token. They do this in order for small investors to sell their bnt.

As always in our precious cryptomarkets, as they are still young and small, we experience heavy manipulations on a daily basis by big players, but we should not be scared of that.

Im not selling a single BNT until we reach my desired exit, and even then I would also not sell more than half. BNT is a long term play - going for the long tail in crypto!
Activity: 290
Read what Bancor partners have to say about integrating with the Bancor Protocol

https://steemit.com/liquidity/@bancor-network/bancor-partners-testimonials

I will wait till all the relay is active. Bancor decentralised exchange will be a big exchange ever
Activity: 156
Read what Bancor partners have to say about integrating with the Bancor Protocol

Nice! For those wondering if there's a list of projects using Bancor, here's a list I found: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/75b7us/list_of_all_known_projects_committed_to_using/
When all the project on the list buy BNT for their reserve I do hope the price will go above the ico price
Activity: 910
Merit: 263

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
There are lots of new projects using Bancor. BTC and ETH have been on a tear this year. Give the project some time - we may see a nice price rally in promising crypto tokens next year.
Yeah, we will see price above ICO soon, for sure. Every other day I read about new project joining Bancor or new token already available to buy on web app. I've lost the track now how many partnerships they have... Here is the list, but I'm not sure if it's updated - https://www.reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/75b7us/list_of_all_known_projects_committed_to_using/
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

Nice! For those wondering if there's a list of projects using Bancor, here's a list I found: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/75b7us/list_of_all_known_projects_committed_to_using/
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
How I can buy the tokens?

The tokens can be bought through the BNT smart contract. For beginners this might be a bit complicated. You can also use one of the bigger Exchanges such as Bittrex or Binance, using Ether of Bitcoin.

Goodluck!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
How I can buy the tokens?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
It is good to say that long time holders began to realize where BNT is heading with recent increase. First step current price leveled the ICO value of token and now from here real rally is to take place. BNT has very low supply and big plus huge development on back of the token will push it at $100 easily.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
There are lots of new projects using Bancor. BTC and ETH have been on a tear this year. Give the project some time - we may see a nice price rally in promising crypto tokens next year.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Activity: 238
The Bancor turned six months! Congratulations!  Smiley
Just 6 months ago, the Bancor Network Token (BNT) was born through one of the industry’s largest Token Generation Events. Today, we’re marking 180 action-packed days since this historic launch with a neat infographic that visualizes Bancor’s progression. From the team’s growth to a live product in production, this is how a decentralized network expands.
https://steemit.com/token/@bancor-network/happy-half-birthday-bancor

Congratulations Bancor! I have to say, Bancor is one of the few projects that are really delivering on their promises. Although the BNT price is not reflecting it yet, Bancor is still the investment with whom I got the best feeling of all ICO's that I participated in this year.

Keep on the great work, we keep holding Smiley
Activity: 406
Is it possible for Bancor to cooperate with the development company of the wallet client ? Because a lot of people don't know where to use Bancor app, but if they are combined with the wallet client, it's more convenient to use it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Can anyone tell me how many tokens Bancor has changers for at this point? Or where I can see all of the changers, google isn't really helping
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Great updates via these articles worth to read them to understand where the project has reached. Even at this moment price isn't not related but still I consider to share BNT reaching over $4. These fresh updates tell where the BNT token will be in next months. I will say holding and waiting will be worth lot more.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
The Bancor turned six months! Congratulations!  Smiley
Just 6 months ago, the Bancor Network Token (BNT) was born through one of the industry’s largest Token Generation Events. Today, we’re marking 180 action-packed days since this historic launch with a neat infographic that visualizes Bancor’s progression. From the team’s growth to a live product in production, this is how a decentralized network expands.
https://steemit.com/token/@bancor-network/happy-half-birthday-bancor

And new token in Bancor Network:
IND (Indorse) Token now LIVE in the Bancor Network for continuous, decentralized and automated liquidity. Check out the web app to convert IND, BNT, ETH and other tokens directly from your Web3 wallet.
https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a1af5b131b0890001c2b85d
Activity: 186

good info, thanks for sharing... but I would expect much bigger increase of the price than we currently see ;-)
Jump to: