Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 245. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What are the exchanges that we can by BNT?

You can buy BNT on Binance, Bittrex, HitBTC, Liqui, Decentrex, COSS, EtherDelta, Tidex and of course on Bancor Decentralized Liquidity Network. Grin

Thanks.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

You can buy BNT on Binance, Bittrex, HitBTC, Liqui, Decentrex, COSS, EtherDelta, Tidex and of course on Bancor Decentralized Liquidity Network. Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
What was the value of the token in ICO? I believe that this fall is affecting all the ICOs and coins, so it should come back and surpass the price of ICO
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
BNT overhyped right? Never let investors make money, and always going all time low. Very sad.

evrything what is going down , will go up aswell... now you need to wait and buy more bnt to get good profit
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
sad there is still no fresh news ..
Activity: 30
come one  guys, somebody help me with my problem ?
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
I successfully utilized the unexpected opportunity to buy at 35k satoshi by replacing my other token by BNT. I feel much more glad that total cost per token has declined for me whereas number of my total BNT token has increased significantly in last couple of days.

You have really been very very lucky. Unfortunatelly I have bought BNT much much higher and now I haven't got more BTCs to buy more at this absurdly low price.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
BNT overhyped right? Never let investors make money, and always going all time low. Very sad.

Well, at least they already developed and launched their smart token platform and first smart tokens were already created.
I thus think that BNT can go only up from now as more and more smart contracts will be continuously created and they will use (and buy) BNT for their reserve.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 30

Hi, please tell me how can I convert BNA to BNT tokens ?
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
I successfully utilized the unexpected opportunity to buy at 35k satoshi by replacing my other token by BNT. I feel much more glad that total cost per token has declined for me whereas number of my total BNT token has increased significantly in last couple of days.

Yep, looks like now is better time to buy then ever. I doubt it will ever be cheaper (BTC price).
Actually I don't think BNT will rise very high before 25th, but still... after that it can get very interesting.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
What is the ICO price of BNT?
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

i admit it wasnt a total scam in the POW phase, since you got alot of coins that you could sell at 1100sat before the pos ended,
but the devs sold thier premine at the pos start, cause they knew ppl would hold like idiots and oooops surprise the price dropped 50%
then thier left alone admins and wallet devs tried to convince ppl to stay cause the dev would for sure come back...

this project maybe has a future after it reaches 19.5 sat, maybe it will rise one day to 100sat

there were no premining for this coin man, don't talk about anything you don't know

It looks like this person either has posted by mistale in the Bancor thread was was intended for another  thread, or he's just spamming around at random, or he's just a fool Smiley
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
When will BNT/ETH can be 0.01? This was ICO convert price, it is under ico price based on eth rate, but it is much lower than 0.0013btc whose ico price is based on btc.
Activity: 872
Merit: 263
In every game there's always an opponent
Why bancor only dumped not any pumped? I am curious about this, we should have whales.

It is because ETH in dumping everyday

That's odd. BNT has ETH as a reserve. Today, the price of ETH increases greatly. But BNT price only goes in one direction - down.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
The price of Bancor is unbelievably low! It is a great opportunity to buy, there are many other altcoins, many are seeing how disappointment this moment, I'm seeing as a lifetime opportunity! Bancor will help me! Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
And still going down. 25th is still far far away and FUD around BTC will be amazing, already you can hear a lot of predictions produced to spread fear..I'm not sure why those  partnerships does not taking effects already, I'm trying to understand this mechanism, when they are buying, are they doing this on exchanges? What can be main trigger for bounce?

The projects have to actually launch their smart tokens first, and buy BNT for the price to move.( the project itself choose where they want to buy the bnt, bancor team cant control that)

As BNT supply increases, so will the price of BNT.

Jump to: