Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 302. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Hey, Bancor admin! You are not right! Mistake is in counting of social bounty!

You wrote here app.bancor.network:
The Content Creation Bounty is now CLOSED
Total BNCSHK issued: 102,545
1 BNCSHK = 1.54 BNT

The Social Media Bounty is now CLOSED
Total BNCZUK issued: 109,195
1 BNCZUK = 0.72 BNT

But Social Media and Content Creation Bounty have the same bounty pool 0,2% of all tokens. And both those bounties have almost the same number of stakes 109,195 and 102,545 !
So! The value of Social Media bounty stake must be about 1.54 BNT too!

Where you get these information maybe I missed that information still silence from the team when these will be able to convertible into BNT?
Activity: 796
Merit: 529
Hey, Bancor admin! You are not right! Mistake is in counting of social bounty!

You wrote here app.bancor.network:
The Content Creation Bounty is now CLOSED
Total BNCSHK issued: 102,545
1 BNCSHK = 1.54 BNT

The Social Media Bounty is now CLOSED
Total BNCZUK issued: 109,195
1 BNCZUK = 0.72 BNT

But Social Media and Content Creation Bounty have the same bounty pool 0,2% of all tokens. And both those bounties have almost the same number of stakes 109,195 and 102,545 !
So! The value of Social Media bounty stake must be about 1.54 BNT too!

P.S.  80 000 000 BNT isuued, 0,2% is 160 000. 160 000/109 195 = 1,465 BNT
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
the rocket has been launched. Are there more exchanges listing BNT?

https://www.bancor.network/BNT

It's already trading on their own platform with smart contract what should we need after this.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274

poloniex will be next, prepare for MOON !

Where did you get the information?

Man on the moon: https://youtu.be/1hKSYgOGtos Wink
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Where did you get the information?
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Bancor is one of the best right now
just hodl for 2 years

2 years for crypto is like 200 for fiat money.
BNT will either take off or be dead by that time.

They have ambition for 1B users till 2022 which seems quite naive unless they establish themselves as major player in the crypto world in one year.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

No. Bounty tokens will be unlocked next week.  I don't think that the bounty BNT can dump the price sgnificantly even if it would be all sold.
Where you can get this information in more detail
[/quote]

You can get more info on bancor telegram for bounty - https://t.me/bancorbounty - or on their slack.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
please i beg you all to try and donate   
myetherwallet = 0x35dEe279b62409cC68E134E59E916706166475c9
thank you all

Why?
Activity: 266
Bancor is one of the best right now
just hodl for 2 years
Activity: 448
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org

Activity: 398
Merit: 107
LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN

No. Bounty tokens will be unlocked next week.  I don't think that the bounty BNT can dump the price sgnificantly even if it would be all sold.

Where will we be able to exchange them ?

There is no need to worry about that now. You will only be able to exchange it at the end of the next 2 years. Wink

what? 2 years later if we want to trade it? where you get information about that, any source?

Relax. I am just kidding my friend. Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

No. Bounty tokens will be unlocked next week.  I don't think that the bounty BNT can dump the price sgnificantly even if it would be all sold.

There is no need to worry about that now. You will only be able to exchange it at the end of the next 2 years. Wink

what? 2 years later if we want to trade it? where you get information about that, any source?

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Activity: 728
Merit: 255

No. Bounty tokens will be unlocked next week.  I don't think that the bounty BNT can dump the price sgnificantly even if it would be all sold.
[/quote]
Where you can get this information in more detail
Where are the quitters now? Do you regret your decision to sell yet?  Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
All weak hands shaken out, now it is time for bancor Smiley
Just wait for bounty distribution. It can drop the price hard, I think. But of course, I want be mistaken.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Anyone in the same boat as me tried to buy using the complicated instructions but instead of getting Bancor tokens got an ether token back?

If so how can I spend these, tried sending a small batch to bittrex ethereum wallet but it did not recognise it.  I basically have this ether token in my wallet than i cannot spend.

Anyone help on this?

I've got exactly the same problem, and I know for certain that others did as well. How we are all sitting with these surreal Ether tokens in our bag. Since it was Bancor's unprecise instructions to lead us all in error, they should now publish a guide on how to resurrect our Ethers. Bancor's crew is really cool and fair, for what I've seen until now, so I guess that when they got some time they'll eventually give a fix to this problem they've caused to us. I guess they must be very busy on lots of more important issues in these days.
Jump to: