Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 303. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Please go back down. Someone spread some FUD for the love of G-d please go back down while I wait for coinbase to give me my ethereum
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
The best investment project in the history of bancor, but why does not process the major exchanges.

Because it doesn't need exchanges  Cool

It can be trade through smart contract which is game changer in the crypto which is first ever on blockchain. It's still cheap when all weak hands are leaving this train and majority of the people already eaten by big whales.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Cindicator Bounty Manager
Someone knows when Bancor's Smart Token bot will be released?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Boom And we are off. giddyup
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
The best investment project in the history of bancor, but why does not process the major exchanges.

Because it doesn't need exchanges  Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Damn,I didn`t got cheap Bancor yesterday Sad
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Anyone in the same boat as me tried to buy using the complicated instructions but instead of getting Bancor tokens got an ether token back?

If so how can I spend these, tried sending a small batch to bittrex ethereum wallet but it did not recognise it.  I basically have this ether token in my wallet than i cannot spend.

Anyone help on this?
Activity: 672
Merit: 274

A good start would be to start referring to it as TGEs (Token Generating Events): https://youtu.be/Fc4w-HoXZIQ  Cool
Missed out on the ICO due to no satellite connection at work...

Picked up what I wanted today at virtually the same ETH..... Good to be in  Grin Grin Grin

I am glad you got in. That's the intended nature of BNT... to be a stable, liquid world reserve currency that will be completely decentralized at the end of the day.  Cool
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Missed out on the ICO due to no satellite connection at work...

Picked up what I wanted today at virtually the same ETH..... Good to be in  Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Volume using Bancor's own smart contract for exchange purposes is in millions of dollars on daily basis. People have already have filled bags taking advantage of the panic what was seen in last days. That was one time unique chance for those who couldn't buy during ICO but dealt now at best prices. BNT has to grow healthy ahead bad times are over now.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
All weak hands shaken out, now it is time for bancor Smiley

Not sure.. have the bounty chasers sold yet?

No. Bounty tokens will be unlocked next week.  I don't think that the bounty BNT can dump the price sgnificantly even if it would be all sold.
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
Activity: 2017
Maybe we can expect pump when this project become live, not on beta testings..When people actually try this and use it then we can see good movement till then i suppose this will fluctuate around ICO price.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

Not sure.. have the bounty chasers sold yet?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I don't touch ICO's or any of these new ETH tokens really.

But that got so cheap I couldn't resist

Lets see how it goes

Personally I got involved in more than one of the new ETH tokens. There is a lot of money to be made while supporting worthy efforts to bring about positive change.

I am glad you got in at a good price. Personally I don't expect a sudden and violent increase in price here (as expressed in ETH) - mainly due to the nature of the token. I expect to see a gradual increase in price as progress is made. Cool
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
I don't touch ICO's or any of these new ETH tokens really.

But that got so cheap I couldn't resist

Lets see how it goes
The Bancor protocol aims to provide a stable, liquid world reserve currency with zero counterparty risk. Watch these two videos to learn more:

https://youtu.be/kwJt5TzO7nQ

https://youtu.be/7YVtGL1y4_A

P.S. Watch 10:05-10:45 of the first video to learn how the Bancor protocol prevents manipulation of prices.  Cool

This concept looks very promising. I can hardly imagine BNT market cap under $1B by the end of the year.

It surely does. I can't help to wonder how much of a premium the market will attach to BNT once Bancor moves passed the "demo" stage to the decentralized stage. BNT currently offers a great way to get exposure to ETH while at the same time getting exposure to something that can potentially be a huge success. We're living in exciting times!
Jump to: