Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 304. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 505
The Bancor protocol aims to provide a stable, liquid world reserve currency with zero counterparty risk. Watch these two videos to learn more:

https://youtu.be/kwJt5TzO7nQ

https://youtu.be/7YVtGL1y4_A

P.S. Watch 10:05-10:45 of the first video to learn how the Bancor protocol prevents manipulation of prices.  Cool

This concept looks very promising. I can hardly imagine BNT market cap under $1B by the end of the year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
The Bancor protocol aims to provide a stable, liquid world reserve currency with zero counterparty risk. Watch these two videos to learn more:

https://youtu.be/kwJt5TzO7nQ

https://youtu.be/7YVtGL1y4_A

P.S. Watch 10:05-10:45 of the first video to learn how the Bancor protocol prevents manipulation of prices.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
I cant yet withdraw bancor from social campagin.

Withdrawal for bounty campaign tokens are not activated yet, I think they will release the bounty token this week (just a guess)
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Much of the altcoin is in red line right now there is still time to get in for a cheap price 0.0017943 per bancor in bittrex is still a good catch.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
panic selling......lucky for those guys who missed the ico and the possibility to buy cheap.
I am the lucky one. coz I missed ICO, now the cheap coin in my hand... Cheesy

Let's start the party, hopefully reach 0.005 btc.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Does somebody know what was the ICO-price of one Bancor-coin? In $ and Bitcoin?

It was approx. 0.01 ETH = $3.78 = 0.00137 BTC.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I cant yet withdraw bancor from social campagin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Does somebody know what was the ICO-price of one Bancor-coin? In $ and Bitcoin?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
panic selling......lucky for those guys who missed the ico and the possibility to buy cheap.
I am the lucky one. coz I missed ICO, now the cheap coin in my hand... Cheesy
Activity: 154
You asked.  So here is the answer - to ride out the ETH drop.  You will want to kill Bancor and liquidate it into a FIAT ideally or USDT.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Is there any reason to sell at the ico price that Bancor offered with 80% of their above cap eth? Cause I see the contract price has never dipped below ico yet so I don't know why anyone would.
Activity: 342
The pump is to about start.

literally, it will be up where it should be... It should have atleast 200million $ market cap for what it stands for, so we will see a double up for sure, rest is unknown to my knowledge.

Only the beginning of the pump Grin
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Crap,I was at job,when price was 95 Grin
Activity: 169
King of Cryptos
The pump is to about start.

literally, it will be up where it should be... It should have atleast 200million $ market cap for what it stands for, so we will see a double up for sure, rest is unknown to my knowledge.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
The pump is about start.
Activity: 169
King of Cryptos
Yeah most definately, I just bought into it at 2.35$ so up up up we go
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Bancor to the moon! It started to build momentum now. Get in before it's too late.

Got a nice bag at $2.36, before it shot up.  Shocked #Winning
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
beautiful project. everything was completed successfully. distribute the awards, if if starts to be traded in the stock market I'll be very happy. Smiley the most rewarding in the campaign signature project.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Bancor to the moon! It started to build momentum now. Get in before it's too late.
Jump to: