Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 305. (Read 375744 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Seriously guys, you should stop checking the price all the time. Just buy some and forget about it. It's not a pump and dump token!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Can someone tell me how to create a Smart Token step by step?

Is there a guide somewhere?

As I understand, a Smart Token is like an automatic Exchange between 2 different ETH Tokens right?

Means, a Smart Token always require 2 different tokens to work.... or how it works exactly?

Looking forward for a guide on how to Create Smart Tokens

You cannot create your own smart token yet. The platform is not live yet.

Play with the demo for now

https://blog.bancor.network/the-bancor-platform-demo-v1-2-10e3459489db

But you can buy BNT. It keeps rising.. 8.6%... and rising!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

As I understand, a Smart Token is like an automatic Exchange between 2 different ETH Tokens right?

Means, a Smart Token always require 2 different tokens to work.... or how it works exactly?

You cannot create your own smart token yet. The platform is not live yet.

Play with the demo for now

https://blog.bancor.network/the-bancor-platform-demo-v1-2-10e3459489db
Activity: 39
I have also bought BNT today! Sounds like a project with a bright future. I've heard they have something big running right now. Already + 7%! Keep up the good work!
Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Activity: 5
What was the ICO price for Bancor?

0.01 ETH for 1 BNT or 1 ETH for 100 BNT.

and in USD will be around 3.5-3.6$ per BNT... but now is less so is good time to buy BNT with fiat:). or should i wait for better price. i need bancor in my portofolio. cheers

Now it's a good time to buy anything..

lots doubling up just getting back to regular market prices
Activity: 308

and in USD will be around 3.5-3.6$ per BNT... but now is less so is good time to buy BNT with fiat:). or should i wait for better price. i need bancor in my portofolio. cheers

Now it's a good time to buy anything..
Activity: 672
Merit: 274

Who knows what will happen short term with all the quitters around.  Cool
Activity: 209

Activity: 5
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I bought my first BANCOR today, i'm so pleased. This project will be one of the biggest mark my words. Thumbs up for the Bancor crew!!!!
good luck, Hopefully can be a big advantage for you.  Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
I have made a test selling 1 Bancor at floor price as per instructions on Bancor page:

https://blog.bancor.network/price-floor-smart-contract-deployed-621871bd09ca

but for me it didn't work, even though I have followed instructions carefully. Don't know what to say.
I still have to find the way to get back 1 ETH which I've sent to Bancor's smart contract as soon as trade started but due to WRONG instructions on the Bancor site never went through and now my Ether appears on Etherscan as a mysterious ETHER TOKEN - WTF is that? And how to get back my Ether? I learnt many others are in my same condition due to Bancor's poor and deceptive instructions, so I'm still waiting that the devs publish a clear guide on how to clear this mess and people like me to get back their Eths. I understand that most of the people are able to use these contracts, but probably this is due to their previous knowledge of the platform, which I do not possess. Sorry to say that Bancor's instructions has caused only trouble to me.
Activity: 50
I bought my first BANCOR today, i'm so pleased. This project will be one of the biggest mark my words. Thumbs up for the Bancor crew!!!!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
two thumbs up for this project
even though the market is messed up they released the buy wall of 120.000 ETH as their promised . this is something.

I am pretty sure they will deliver their product on time. Hail Bancor !!
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Why does this project need so much money?
Bernard Lietaer on Currencies at D10e Tel Aviv: https://youtu.be/7YVtGL1y4_A

Galia on Bancor at D10e Tel Aviv: https://youtu.be/kwJt5TzO7nQ
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Yesterday panic was due to BTC price decreasing, which showing us who is the boss, it is very nice to see that FUD attack is over, and this community is not broken. But this is not the end BTC is still on the move, be prepared for even worse times.
Jump to: