Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 331. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I noticed that Bancor is now released as (Pre-Release) on one exchange, what does this mean "pre-release"?

The cost for 1 coin is $15 though. If I count right the ICO price was $4 so that is 4 times as much, should probably go down in price later as most coins that come from ICO does? Better to hold off for a while?

These are IOU (I Owe You) markets, on which you can already trade coins that are not available yet. These prices are not accurate, they are determined by buyers who could not get in the ICO and are now willing to pay high above marketprice.

I tried to deposit another coin I bought on an ICO though to this exchange and it was not possible so who can actually sell there?

But you think it is better to hold of on buying and it is overprized now?

This is the message on the exchange when trying to deposit and withdraw Bancor so how come people can deposit and sell? "Please note that BNT is an IOU for future issued token. Until the token is released withdrawals and deposits are unavailable. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience."
Activity: 342
I noticed that Bancor is now released as (Pre-Release) on one exchange, what does this mean "pre-release"?

The cost for 1 coin is $15 though. If I count right the ICO price was $4 so that is 4 times as much, should probably go down in price later as most coins that come from ICO does? Better to hold off for a while?

These are IOU (I Owe You) markets, on which you can already trade coins that are not available yet. These prices are not accurate, they are determined by buyers who could not get in the ICO and are now willing to pay high above marketprice.

Where did you get the market price if it is not listed besides on IOU markets?

As for now, you cant
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

Fair enough: the "expected" marketprice Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 274

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

Activity: 140

Activity: 672
Merit: 274
don't be stupid. not accurate at all.

Who exactly claimed it is an accurate price? Don't be an asshole on the back of your own assumptions. We're happy because it got listed.

It's not really listed is it? Only on HitBTC

It's IOU token even this token is listed on Bittrex and Liqui but they are waiting to hear from the team for activation of this token. I hope it will be over $10 when this market will open these exchanges.

Where you see it's on Bittrex? I've tried ETH/BTC-BNT can't find it.

And paul, on the back of my own assumptions?...

You literally...literally...cannot go off of that. Who claimed it was an accurate price?...how bout coinmarketcap? lol

You need to chill out and stop 'being happy it got listed' if that listing is citing HitBTC...

like I said before...it's not assumptions that HitBTC is scammy...it's the fact that they list X tokens while the ICO's are still even going...it's clearly a ponzi style scheme or something.

Why would tons of people trade for 5-10x the price they could get on exchanges in the first few days of listing?...

There are SOOOOO many smaller exchanges trying to earn their stripes that they'll list any token and the markets are so small there the prices almost invariably go way up then settle to the rational price within a few hours sometimes... So if HitBTC IS legit (doubtful) it's preying on the ignorance of tons of people lol...

I read a post "HitBTC is there for investors in the US who can't get into ICO's" ... LOL...yeah, anyone with the money to pay 5x+ for 'futures' will have the discipline to look up an ICO, and invest within the period given.

HitBTC is making this bubble seem even faker when people check coinmarketcap and think that's the market cap of a coin!!! hahaha wtf and you guys support this?!?!

I'm already doing quite well this year and I intend to make life altering gains in the next year or so...but I'm also CONSCIOUS...

Keep huffing hopium dude and I'm sure you'll hold onto your dough....

Take your half-assed assumptions and go tell your BS to someone who can't read.

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Who exactly claimed it is an accurate price? Don't be an asshole on the back of your own assumptions. We're happy because it got listed.

dont you think hitbtc is full of shitcoins? and i assume even if the ico is not yet finish they ahve already an open market there.
i saw FYN/ETH market there and to think that FYN is still on there first week opening the ico.
Activity: 342
I hope we can trade Bancor token Soon not this IOU scam
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

This is a long term investment for me, so I hope that Bancor becomes a pretty succesful project/bussiness (or whatever you want to call it).
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
ICO Done and Congratulation for success,my question is  bounty still available or close too?

All bounty campaign are closed now except the bug bounty which you can claim anytime you want.

Where is the official statement from the team, I saw on their bounty app that is close to new participants.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
ICO Done and Congratulation for success,my question is  bounty still available or close too?

All bounty campaign are closed now except the bug bounty which you can claim anytime you want.
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
Ah common.. what a big B*******

Haters gonna Hate.  When some coin gets so much attention there are people who think they want also the money.

Good to see that Bancor is handling it well and will answer the points in the article mentioned today.

Don't believe everything what is written ... not from Bancor, but ALSO not from other parties
yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Interested to hear the respond from the team regarding the recent articles. I know they're busy the investors first which is the way it should be.
What articles do you mean?

"Bancor Is Flawed"

http://hackingdistributed.com/2017/06/19/bancor-is-flawed/

Don't dismiss this as FUD.  The author Emin Gün Sirer from the Cornell CompSci Dept is the same guy that first identified problems in The DAO.

https://blog.blockstack.org/gaming-the-dao-prof-emin-gün-sirers-cornell-talk-d0b78099d0d5

Very good analysis, thanks for posting the link. I completely agree with the main point of the article, that bancor is just one way of achieving a goal which is easily achieved without bancor. This is fine, different people solve the same problem different ways, but others manage to solve it without 140M dollars.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Interested to hear the respond from the team regarding the recent articles. I know they're busy the investors first which is the way it should be.

"Bancor Is Flawed"

Don't dismiss this as FUD.  The author Emin Gün Sirer from the Cornell CompSci Dept is the same guy that first identified problems in The DAO.

https://blog.blockstack.org/gaming-the-dao-prof-emin-gün-sirers-cornell-talk-d0b78099d0d5

Curious to hear some answers to these alligations

Interesting to read, but I've heard the team will release the answer in the next morning.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6i6aco/bancor_is_flawed/dj3yqyi/

There some intention behind that article. The prof gun is one of the advisors on the tezos project and interested to see it.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/

It's IOU token even this token is listed on Bittrex and Liqui but they are waiting to hear from the team for activation of this token. I hope it will be over $10 when this market will open these exchanges.

Where you see it's on Bittrex? I've tried ETH/BTC-BNT can't find it.

And paul, on the back of my own assumptions?...

You literally...literally...cannot go off of that. Who claimed it was an accurate price?...how bout coinmarketcap? lol

You need to chill out and stop 'being happy it got listed' if that listing is citing HitBTC...

like I said before...it's not assumptions that HitBTC is scammy...it's the fact that they list X tokens while the ICO's are still even going...it's clearly a ponzi style scheme or something.

Why would tons of people trade for 5-10x the price they could get on exchanges in the first few days of listing?...

There are SOOOOO many smaller exchanges trying to earn their stripes that they'll list any token and the markets are so small there the prices almost invariably go way up then settle to the rational price within a few hours sometimes... So if HitBTC IS legit (doubtful) it's preying on the ignorance of tons of people lol...

I read a post "HitBTC is there for investors in the US who can't get into ICO's" ... LOL...yeah, anyone with the money to pay 5x+ for 'futures' will have the discipline to look up an ICO, and invest within the period given.

HitBTC is making this bubble seem even faker when people check coinmarketcap and think that's the market cap of a coin!!! hahaha wtf and you guys support this?!?!

I'm already doing quite well this year and I intend to make life altering gains in the next year or so...but I'm also CONSCIOUS...

Keep huffing hopium dude and I'm sure you'll hold onto your dough....
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/

"Bancor Is Flawed"

Don't dismiss this as FUD.  The author Emin Gün Sirer from the Cornell CompSci Dept is the same guy that first identified problems in The DAO.

Curious to hear some answers to these alligations
interesting read

Indeed, someone posted an earlier tweet by him and that's actually why I didn't put 3-5x what I did put in already. Cause I always have to remember to bet a tiny bit at least on the flawed ideas!

Jump to: