Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 337. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Lol everyone eager to dump their BNT for profits. I see no exchange will add BNT. You guys will need to use the smart contract to liquidate your coins at 0.01 ETH

Actually, a fair price of 1 BNT is 0.001 ETH, and once it hits exchanges, the market will bring it down there.

can you give us more ideea why we should wait and buy cheaper? i missed the ico ... and i need to buy bancor cheap .cheers
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Lol everyone eager to dump their BNT for profits. I see no exchange will add BNT. You guys will need to use the smart contract to liquidate your coins at 0.01 ETH

Actually, a fair price of 1 BNT is 0.001 ETH, and once it hits exchanges, the market will bring it down there.

Funny. Or probably retard
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
I  joined bancor  signature campaign,  but  forget where to check my   bounty.  Can somebody help me  ?
U can check on their website
Here : https://app.bancor.network/communities/59072a4f98c9cb000161fee9
thank  you  very much ,  I  got some   BNCHDL  tokens ,  does  1 BNCHDL=1 BNT  ?   when  can we  withdraw  our  bounty    ?
No, the conversion depends on the total supply of the BNT tokens (they are reserved at CRR=100%) so that the entire supply of BNCHDL is 0.2% of the total BNT supply at the ICO.
yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Anyone here experiencing sign in error. I can't sign in again my bancor account on messenger. It just give me this error,

"There was an internal error, please try again!"

I already try again many times and it's not working. I hope that somebody will help me. Slack channel seems very inactive.

I have the same problem past few days. I try Log In across facebook, but it's create a new account.
when I  logged  in  web wallet , I  needed  to login  telegram first and then get the link to  get  on  web wallet.   but it is ok
Activity: 1218
Merit: 560
Help in the fight against russia - itarmy.com.ua
Anyone here experiencing sign in error. I can't sign in again my bancor account on messenger. It just give me this error,

I already try again many times and it's not working. I hope that somebody will help me. Slack channel seems very inactive.

I have the same problem past few days. I try Log In across facebook, but it's create a new account.
I  joined bancor  signature campaign,  but  forget where to check my   bounty.  Can somebody help me  ?
thank  you  very much ,  I  got some   BNCHDL  tokens ,  does  1 BNCHDL=1 BNT  ?   when  can we  withdraw  our  bounty    ?
Activity: 896

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

Why wouldn't exchanges add BNT? I believe lots of exchanges are eager to add BNT.

What is the main goal of the BNT tokens ? To eliminate exchangers right ? So i think exchangers will be reluctant to add the coin

For sure.BNT will be worthless token...
Bancor will not. But sonm will be doing it to be a worthless token, just a terrible project.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I can not transfer my BNT on HitBtc, I have the following message.

"Please note that BNT is an IOU for future issued token. Until the token is released withdrawals and deposits are unavailable. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience."

How other users have done?

because we can't withdraw the token for now, and the BNT on HitBtc is a IOU

I don't understand everything yet.
What is an IOU ?

IOU = I owe you

Its a promise to give you the token when it becomes tradeable. The assumption being that the exchange bought some of these tokens during the ICO in order to redeem their IOUs once they are tradeable.
IOU price have no preference
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!

Why wouldn't exchanges add BNT? I believe lots of exchanges are eager to add BNT.

What is the main goal of the BNT tokens ? To eliminate exchangers right ? So i think exchangers will be reluctant to add the coin

BNT will only gain value with the smart tokens they create on their platform
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

Why? Have you read the whitepaper?
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

Still, as long as the coin represents a value and people want to trade them, they should be added on exchanges right?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

Because BNT is not yet distributed to the investors if you would like to trade BNT go to hitbtc and buy some, big exchange will eventually list BNT we just have to wait for it.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 560
Help in the fight against russia - itarmy.com.ua
Who is responsibility for managing Social Media Bounties?

Jump to: