Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 338. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
Lol everyone eager to dump their BNT for profits. I see no exchange will add BNT. You guys will need to use the smart contract to liquidate your coins at 0.01 ETH
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Why is the Marketcap of $TKN so low? They are supposed to have a Bancor Partnership:

https://blog.bancor.network/bancor-and-tokencard-announce-partnership-be5575e2ce6c
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Too long can be traded on the exchange?
i was confuse by same question
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Activity: 75
Too long can be traded on the exchange?
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
What's the current CRR?
 10% or 20% ?
Activity: 152
Merit: 101

I don't understand everything yet.
What is an IOU ?

IOU = I owe you

Its a promise to give you the token when it becomes tradeable. The assumption being that the exchange bought some of these tokens during the ICO in order to redeem their IOUs once they are tradeable.

Thanks
Activity: 112
I can not transfer my BNT on HitBtc, I have the following message.

"Please note that BNT is an IOU for future issued token. Until the token is released withdrawals and deposits are unavailable. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience."

How other users have done?

because we can't withdraw the token for now, and the BNT on HitBtc is a IOU

What is an IOU ?

IOU = I owe you

Its a promise to give you the token when it becomes tradeable. The assumption being that the exchange bought some of these tokens during the ICO in order to redeem their IOUs once they are tradeable.
Activity: 152
I can not transfer my BNT on HitBtc, I have the following message.

"Please note that BNT is an IOU for future issued token. Until the token is released withdrawals and deposits are unavailable. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience."

How other users have done?

because we can't withdraw the token for now, and the BNT on HitBtc is a IOU

What is an IOU ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
The devs gonna do some Q&A in telegram on  Sunday or Monday prior to the launch.

You guys can join the telegram and post your question in the group. The moderators there will pick up your question and relay it to devs for sunday/monday Q&A

*the official Bancor telegram chat is strictly for Bancor related chat/question , any spam/advertising will cause the user to be kick out.
any news on what exchanges will BNT be available?
Its already on liqui.

But

From Devs last update.
'Right now we are hard at work focused on deploying trading so everyone can start moving their BNT around and buying and selling directly from the smart contract.'

They gonna let the apps/smart contract to go live so that people can trade.

At same time people can transfer their BNT to exchanges.
But  Bancor is not actively pursuing relationships with them

Exchanges that decide which token they want to list on their exchanges.

Guy said previously that exchanges will primarily be useful to serve the non-Ethereum based pairs, such as BTC <-> BNT. And also hinted at them acting as an entry for those not comfortable with wallets etc.
Will BNT be tradeable Monday?

Probably, according to devs.
Can Bancor developers create as many tokens as they can, whenever they see neccessary?
From your question .No. seem like you implying that they can create BNT from thin air. No.

Any one can purchase BNT with ETH - the smart contract will create new BNT if you buy through it and put the ETH in reserve, thus incrasing the number of BNT in circulation thus increasing the value of BNT.
And when ppl liquidate it BNT is destroyed, decreasing the value and number of circulation.

Thats way its more benificial buying new token through Bancor app and smart contract when its going live later rather than buying through exchanges.

The number of BNT is unlimited.
Activity: 284
any news on what exchanges will BNT be available?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Will BNT be tradeable Monday?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Can Bancor developers create as many tokens as they can, whenever they see neccessary?
When will Bancor listed on Exchanges? any announcement about exchanges? It is the most hyped and most successful ICO ever. GNO was listed even in Polo within few days after ICO. I think Its is necessary to list on big volume exchanges like Bittrex, Polo for the longterm success of the project.
Er no its not exactly, if you grasp the concept you wont say like this, the bancor app/ smart contract more important for the success of the project.
For the investor to flip-yes exchanges is important.

From Devs last update.
'Right now we are hard at work focused on deploying trading so everyone can start moving their BNT around and buying and selling directly from the smart contract.'

Guy said previously that exchanges will primarily be useful to serve the non-Ethereum based pairs, such as BTC <-> BNT. And also hinted at them acting as an entry for those not comfortable with wallets etc.

Only buyers who didn't take the time to understand bnt would want exchanges involved. I would like to see no exchange offer it, let the smart contract go live with eth and some other major coins as reserve tokens and let the brilliance of this idea sink in.
There are about 40 million ico tokens (80m total) I expect to see the total bnt to be 200m+ this year easy, you can do the math to figure out what that would do to the value.

It seems like people haven't read the white paper .

They didnt even know what smart token do, they just want exchanges for them to flip ASAP.
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
When will Bancor listed on Exchanges? any announcement about exchanges? It is the most hyped and most successful ICO ever. GNO was listed even in Polo within few days after ICO. I think Its is necessary to list on big volume exchanges like Bittrex, Polo for the longterm success of the project.
Er no its not exactly, if you grasp the concept you wont say like this, the bancor app/ smart contract more important for the success of the project.
For the investor to flip-yes exchanges is important.

From Devs last update.

Only buyers who didn't take the time to understand bnt would want exchanges involved. I would like to see no exchange offer it, let the smart contract go live with eth and some other major coins as reserve tokens and let the brilliance of this idea sink in.
There are about 40 million ico tokens (80m total) I expect to see the total bnt to be 200m+ this year easy, you can do the math to figure out what that would do to the value.

It seems like people haven't read the white paper .
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
So how do I access my Bounty Tokens now that the Bounty campaign is finished.. It no longer logs in and only options are messenger/wechat etc..

I mailed them 3 days ago about this, still waiting for a link to login, since messenger login doesn't work at all, simply gives no link to enter.
Jump to: