Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 335. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
I have a BIG problem. I try to log in to my account at app.bancor.network/discover, but I cant! I registered my account with telegram, and when I try to log in I see - "There was an internal error, please try again!" and all time the same.
I have this problem three days. How can I log in?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
when is twitter bounty distribution?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Why are you so unfair?
Why do you approve those who are late, do not review me?
I am reported earlier than they are, unfair, please accept my report!!!!

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I am confused is this BNC or BNT?

It is BNT, I don't understand why the team opt for that Abrrevation. When is the real tokens going to be made available to the investors.
Bancor Network Token.

Did you even read the whitepaper.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I am confused is this BNC or BNT?

It is BNT, I don't understand why the team opt for that Abrrevation. When is the real tokens going to be made available to the investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
Bought 200 Tokens

IMHO these tokens are not for trade.

Keep em for some time and you'll see them worth a lot more than the price bought.

===9/10 other tokens as well
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Bought 200 Tokens

IMHO these tokens are not for trade.

Keep em for some time and you'll see them worth a lot more than the price bought.
Hey there, sorry for my ignorance, but for those of us who missed the ICO, how can we obtain bnt through the eth smart contract?
Wait for details on monday
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hey there, sorry for my ignorance, but for those of us who missed the ICO, how can we obtain bnt through the eth smart contract?

So all bnt purchased from the smart contract will be added to the current supply rather than transferred from a bnt seller is that right? will the smart contract also allow for bnt conversion to eth?

Correct . When you bought through smart contract, it create new BNT token, increasing the number in circulation and thus increasing the value.

And if you buy through exchanges you just trade between buyer & seller.  

Will dumpers be able to convert back to eth on Monday then too?
I'm sure anyone dumping at ico price will just be panic buying them back more expensive later. Wink

Yes by logic its to stupid to dump, because the floor price will be 0.01
If they dump and buy back it wont be the same price, they will lose some money.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
hello, tell me please,  what prices of 1 tokens ? thanks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253

So all bnt purchased from the smart contract will be added to the current supply rather than transferred from a bnt seller is that right? will the smart contract also allow for bnt conversion to eth?

Correct . When you bought through smart contract, it create new BNT token, increasing the number in circulation and thus increasing the value.

Will dumpers be able to convert back to eth on Monday then too?
I'm sure anyone dumping at ico price will just be panic buying them back more expensive later. Wink

Activity: 546

[/quote]

ty for clarifying, and to natalya's statement on price is based on an IOU token this is inaccurate as it's not trading of a live token yet until the smart contract activates tomorrow so BNT can actually begin to be transferred amongst users/wallets.   Furthermore, BNT will begin at 100 BNT / 1 ETH when buying it from the contract, just as it was at ICO, this will be a steal and great flip for when exchange listing comes, even so it's not necessary to have an exchanger.
[/quote]

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
When will it be known on what exchanges BNT will be released?

No infos on that to avoid speculation. But you will be able to buy BNT via smart contract when it goes live in the next days.

Exchanges can add any token/coin they want.
But Bancor is not actively pursuing relationships with them. (Means that they not really gonna request this exchanges to put BNT inside)

Whether the devs did request or not is not confirmed,they give  no info regarding this to avoid speculation.

How will you know what your BNT tokens are worth?
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
When will BNC be distributed?

Monday?
They are instanitly istributed when you subcribe to the ICO.
Activity: 532
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Lol everyone eager to dump their BNT for profits. I see no exchange will add BNT. You guys will need to use the smart contract to liquidate your coins at 0.01 ETH

Why wouldn't exchanges add BNT? I believe lots of exchanges are eager to add BNT.

What is the main goal of the BNT tokens ? To eliminate exchangers right ? So i think exchangers will be reluctant to add the coin

For sure.BNT will be worthless token...
Bancor will not. But sonm will be doing it to be a worthless token, just a terrible project.

Ha,SONM is +106%,and BNT -32,96% Bye bye BNT
lol no demo, no product, no escrow, unverified token, worst distribution, a lot of scandals, crap project. Roll Eyes

Trolls Smiley can't wait to see them cry from their absolute ignorance and lack of research into this incredibly innovative smart token system

just as an example, explain how 10,000+ ppl that invested and received tokens, is a bad distribution  Roll Eyes

No escrow is needed, because tokens were received instantly upon deposit to the smart contract.

I'll let you discover the rest on your own Wink
i refer to the sonm project and not bancor.

then go fud and shill there you little troll
Jump to: